Laboratory Asset Management
Wish to extend my knowledge on best practices regarding asset management in laboratories. The focus is to define the various components of the asset management value chain.
1. Include information on process flow and how assets move through organizations. How many people typically touch an asset as it moves through? How is it stored?
2. Research cost models that are being used for asset management in different organizations. How are companies looking at cost of an asset? Focus on cost as % of asset base? Cost as % of revenue? Number of hours dedicated to the asset? Others?
Please be advised that i expect a initial complementary call for the touch base.+11 Other Responses
It Asset Disposition
Looking for expert having detailed knowledge of “it asset disposition (itad) industry” in the u.S. My focus areas are:
• industry size ($ value, value of goods sold) and growth projections
• logistics aspect of the it asset disposition process i.E. Transportation, warehousing, inventory, etc.
• understand the logistics / transportation involved for the reselling of refurbished products to other markets such as asia, africa, etc.
• transportation modes used - road, air, sea
• warehousing / inventory requirements
• what is the service type used – freight (ftl/ltl), small pack, etc.
• what all services are managed in-house and what are outsourced. Do they hire 3rd party logistics firms like fedex?
• are there any hazardous materials that require special treatment / handling?+9 Other Responses
It Asset Management And Device Disposal Services
we have following requirements on it asset management and device disposal services in us, europe, apac, latam and mea:
1. International standards/ policies for devices disposal
a. What are the process for collection and wipe out of devices?
B. Are there any policies in terms of international security? If yes, what are the international (local/regional) standards that a service provider should have?
2. Industry best practices for it asset management and disposal
a. How companies maintain and dispose it devices (mobiles, laptops, printers and tablets)?
B. How many suppliers do they engage with? Can companies engage one global supplier?
Thanks+13 Other Responses
Alternative Asset Management
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about the alternative asset management. The ideal candidate will be able to discuss where we are in the harvest cycle and the latest fundraising trends among alternative asset managers. Please do not respond if you currently work for a private equity firm or a hedge fund. This project has a budget.+20 Other Responses