I am seeking consultation services for a service that deals with design protocols for bank host server interface to atm networks software and hardware. I am located in santa barbara, california.+7 Other Responses
Banking Industry Fees
We are looking for experts in banking industry fees, who can answer the below questions:
-what are the components of debit card rail/payment network fee? (paid by issuers to networks for non-owned bank atm transactions)
- what are the pricing models for switch fee, atm interchange fee (paid by issuer to acquirer), periodical fee? - which pricing model is most suitable for low volume transactions?
- what is the average industry prices/ benchmark prices for debit card rail network fee?
- what are the incentives, benefits & slas that issuer can negotiate with payment networks?
Please note that the above costs do not refer to acquiring/merchant fees/ pos card transactions. Instead the focus is on non-owned atm withdrawals.
+14 Other Responses
Atm Servicing And Ownership Landscape
Trying to understand the atm servicing and ownership landscape. What services are offered? Who are the main providers of services? Who are the owners of atms? How will all of this change over time? Etc.+11 Other Responses
Hfc Networks - Referral
Hi. I am the founder & ceo of zintro. I would greatly appreciate if you would provide me with some feedback on an idea we are working on. An increasing number of zintro clients work for private equity and/or management consulting companies. Often times, these types of clients are seeking to connect with a highly targeted expert profile. For example, they may want to talk with a former executive of company xyz that left the company at least six months ago but no more than 24 months ago. Bometimes we "get lucky" and find the client an ideal expert that exactly meets that spec. However, sometimes we don't.
We would like to find a more systematic approach to consistently find highly targeted experts. The majority of experts on zintro are independent consultants that came out of industry five or more years ago. These experts have deep industry and/or technical knowledge, but may possess information that is slightly "dated" from the perspective of the client. In reality, the independent consultant's knowledge is probably current because he/she is working with many clients in the space. Even so, we have to respect the wishes of the clients and try to find them their more targeted expert(s). The good news is that the clients are willing to pay a high enough fee that we can cover both the cost of the expert and pay out an attractive referral fee.
So, here is the idea. Many of the industry consultants on the zintro platform know people who are exact matches for the client's inquiries. The concept is simple. We would like to provide an easy way for zintro experts to monetize their rolodex's in addition to their expertise. Is this something that would appeal to you?
It always helps to provide a real-life example. Some of you may have already seen this inquiry come through the platform. However, the client is looking to perform paid interviews for former employees of three specific companies. Do you know someone who may fit the bill?
client is offering $200 to anyone that refers an expert who meets the following criteria and is hired for this consult:
1. Expert worked (or currently works) at comcast, cablevision, or timewarner cable within the last two years.
2. Expert was a key decision maker in network planning and buying of optical equipment for hfc networks; likely someone in network planning and in a regional role.
Do you know someone who may be a good fit? Client is going to wrap up interviews this week, so please let me know if you would like to refer someone asap.
i also would welcome feedback on the general concept of "experts monetizing their rolodexes".
Thanks so much!
--stuart+36 Other Responses
Deployment Of Atm Machines
we would like to deploy atm machines in some countries in middle east,
we need an expert to take this project from a 2 z,
we have contacts with local banks so we need a complete project plan to and execution
i look forward to hearing from you
yas al-kebsi+14 Other Responses
One of our banking clients in us, is looking to source "rails" or "interbank networks" to facilitate transactions at other banks' atms for their debit card portfolio.
Specifically, they are looking to answer below questions:
- what are the performance slas, delivery slas, or penalties with which to more effectively manage the vendors like mastercard, visa and fiserv? Are there any slas that is specific to debit card networks?
- assuming a volume in the range of 6,000,000 - 8,000,000 million transactions, which is the best pricing model that is suitable for them?
- what is the industry benchmark for the charges payment networks (suppliers such as fiserv and visa) charge issuer banks ? (please note that this is different from assessment fee/interchange fees that is collected from merchants)
- are there any incentives that is offered by payment networks to issuing banks that can be negotiated?
If this is something you can help us with, kindly respond with your quotes and approximate date by which you will be able to give us the required information.+10 Other Responses
We need to supply the following to one of our potential clients. The contact details of the most suitable vendor would be appreciated.
1. Supply and installation of eft switch and software solution.
The scope of work are as follows.
A. Card (debit/credit/prepaid) management system.
B. Online monitoring system for: server/interface/atm and other delivery channels.
C. Atm and pos management system.
D. Real time and near real time fraud and risk management system for issuance, acquiring and system access.
E. Settlement and reconciliation module along with atm ej pulling solution.
F. Dispute management system.
G. Migration of existing visa debit/credit cards and local branded cards and atms of member banks
h. Call center/help desk system
i. Eft switch interface with different banks' core banking software, payment associations, local and international network providers, billers, service providers etc.+18 Other Responses
Private Lte Networks
We would like to understand the pricing structure and commercial model of providers/ integrators of small private lte networks (e.G. Built for mining companies, coverage in agricultural setting, enterprises, public safety use cases, etc.) in more detail.
-we need to understand the pricing of suppliers of private lte networks towards their end users: a. One-off installation fee, b. Monthly/ yearly subscription fees per network or/ and per device, c. Duration of contracts, etc.
-we need to understand the cost structure of the providers/ integrators of small private lte networks better – in particular what % the costs for the epc (evolved packet core) and ims (ip multimedia subsystem) play in the total cost structure.
This will an hour paid consultation. Please provide your feedback for the following.
1. Have you ever purchased or sold private lte networks?
2. Do you know the cost/ pricing structure of private lte networks?
+8 Other Responses
Bank Branch Transformation
We are a authorized zintro partner. We are looking for an expert on retail bank branch transformation. Specifically interested in speaking to an expert who does vendor selection / implementation of atms or alternative branch transformation technology.+7 Other Responses
Atm Machine Purchase
People in charge of atm machine purchases across the us for banks that have over 10,000 atms in their bank.+2 Other Responses
Australian Atm Switching
1. Hypothesis to be tested: there are suppliers in the australian market (global/regional) who could provide a ‘fully outsourced atm model’ along with ‘eft/ switch services’ . Is it possible to have two different vendors for the two mentioned services? Are there any added complications? Also, will it be better (both cost and technical perspective) to opt for an integrated supplier providing both the services or go for individual vendors?
2. What are the costs involved in converting a ‘hole in the wall atm’ to an ‘exterior atm’? What are the cost involved for switching out the ‘standalone atms’, ‘eft/ switch services’ and ‘telecoms and cables’ individually?+8 Other Responses
3pt Provider - Fiber Optic Network Components
Our firm requires experts, who have executive or board experience with a fiber optic network equipment supplier (oem or third party) or with a telecom or cable company with significant fiber optic networks. A possible consultant who could help assess a potential debt investment in a 3pt (open-source, non-oem third party) provider of optical transceivers and open-standards based fiber optic network components in the united states.
We would like to have a better understanding of long-term industry trends, oem versus 3pt providers, competitive dynamics, potential technological disruptions, key performance factors, and customer procurement decisioning will be important.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation and may evolve to an advisory role depending on the quality of the initial phone consult.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider answering the following questions.
1. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space in relation to your previous/current role?
2. Would you be able to discuss each of the following topics in-depth? Kindly answer with yes/no or a few brief statements.
2a. General perspective on the industry
2b. Oem versus 3pt providers
2c. Open source networking and movement to third party components
2d. Potential technological disruptions
2e. Competitive dynamics and key performance factors
2f. Deciding factors for customer procurement
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+7 Other Responses