Execsense, a division of the financial times, is an exclusive digital network of career-driven thought leaders. We are seeking an expert to lead a 60-minute webinar on the topic of “learn the best way to start your own practice as a lawyer” scheduled for 2/10 at 1 p.M. Est.
The speaker will be responsible for compiling a basic 15-20-slide powerpoint for the presentation (template provided) and being available for the live recording or for a pre-record prior to that date. Speakers will be asked to sign a waiver, release and consent form that requires the speaker to provide their intellectual property for the purposes of presenting with us. While we will maintain a copyright of the final product (powerpoint with our logos and recording of presentation), we will not hold a copyright on the intellectual property provided by the speaker and the speaker will be free to use such concepts in the future. The chosen speaker will receive compensation and tremendous professional exposure. Speakers will not be asked to pay any fees. Our lecturers have come from: mit sloan, sap, forbes, cornell university, ernst & young, deloitte, kpmg, new york university, and many more top organizations. For additional requirements or information, please send your resume and any relevant information, as well as this original posting.
daniel+4 Other Responses
Legal Process Outsourcing Awareness And Perception
We are currently working on a project wherein we want to understand the respondents’ awareness, perception and trends related to outsourcing of legal processes and the various lpo providers. The project also aims at understanding the strengths and weaknesses of various lpo providers. We aim at conducting 25-30 minute telephonic discussion.
Typical or expected job titles:
· manager+ level legal executives at law firms or legal divisions of corporates, who have considered legal process outsourcing in the last 24 months
· key decision makers related to legal processes/legal division in corporate organizations including general counsel, deputy general counsel, associate general counsel, senior legal operations executives and legal directors etc.
· key decision makers working in law firms including legal discovery executives, litigation directors and senior executives, partners and senior attorneys, legal technology procurement executives etc.
· must have outsourced legal processes (e-discovery, document review, other legal processes) of their organization in the last 12 months
· must have been a key decision maker in the selection of the vendor
companies in this space of interest: law firms and law divisions of corporate
geography: us and uk +25 Other Responses