Hi. I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. We would like to speak to those who are familiar with the australian supermarket industry in particular those who are familiar with woolworths.+2 Other Responses
Australian Telco Commission Model
We're urgently seeking experts who can provide insights into telco commission models in australia.
The project requires (3) perspectives
1.) account/relationship manager for telcos working at a multinational retailer handling known telecom brands/companies in australia
2) owner/ director of multiple stores managing licensees/franchisees for a telecom company, stores preferably located in sydney, melbourne, brisbane, adelaide, or perth.
3) senior executive, responsible for b2c sales of nbn at australian telecom and it company.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
Please refer to the discussion points for each perspective
- account/relationship manager and owner/ director of multiple stores
1) how many commission models for b2c telco operators in australia are you familiar with? Would you be able to discuss which telco operators pay your organization via commissions?
2) are you able to provide a detailed overview of the commission model for one or more for b2c telco operators in australia? (e.G. Upfront payments, residual payment (%), bonuses, etc.) .
3) can you talk to how the commission structure varies across telco products, especially postpaid and fixed?
4) can you give an example of a commission model, which is beneficial for both your organization/store and telco provider?
- senior executive responsible for b2c sales
1) have you been leading design or implementation of commission model for external sales partners such as branded franchisee stores, third party stores, retail chains, etc. In the last 2 years?
2) do you know the distribution of commission spend by commission type and channel (in %)
3) are you able to provide data on commission model efficiency (e.G. Sarc margin / share of acquisition and retention costs, sales conversion (%), partners profitability, etc.)
4) can you give an example of a balanced commission model structure? What are the key characteristics of the well-designed commission model? What are some of the levers of reducing external sales partners' commission spend?
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the questions below.
1) briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in this space with your current or former role?
2) would you be able to discuss the points mentioned above? Indicate all or a specific number/s (kindly refer to the category applicable to your perspective.)
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +4 Other Responses