Analysis On Truck Types In Brazil Market
1) total cost of operations analysis by truck type (open/closed)
2) analysis of the cost elements – cost break down of major cost components for operating an open and closed truck in brazil
3)analysis of the different type of trucks typically used for primary transportation in the brazil region – based on terrain & compatibility.
+4 Other Responses
Production Insights On Oems Of Light Duty Truck
I am looking for us-based experts with hands-on knowledge and understanding of the current production situation for light duty trucks (pickup trucks). The light duty vehicles of interest are - ford f150, gm/chevy silverado, fca/dodge ram 1500.
We are looking for insights on the following questions:
1) we recognize that there are many headwinds in the industry currently, aside from covid, like the semiconductor shortage that is impacting production.
A. We would like to know what are the other major constraints that are impacting the production of light duty trucks?
B. How covid19 has impacted the industry? When are oem’s expected to start production and accept orders? When can the companies place orders in 2021/2022?
2) we are also keen on understanding how we can achieve savings while procuring fleet of light duty trucks
a. Can volume tier discount be leveraged while fleet procurement? Do the oem’s follow a volume tier structure for discounts?
B. Is there any typical rebate structure offered by oem (monthly or annual)?
C. As prices for light duty trucks are increasing, are discounts expected to go down or up to offset price increases?
3) we understand that the transport challenges are also proving to be obstacle in the automobile industry. Thus, we would like to know
a. What is the impact of transport issues like port congestion, ship/container shortage etc. On overall fleet procurement?
B. Are the upfitters in the industries facing any constraints?
4) we would like to understand the oem capabilities in north america
a. Ford, gmc, and fca being leader in the american light duty truck market, the light duty trucks by them are preferred. Can toyota be considered as an option? What are the limitations of procuring toyota fleet in north america vs globally?
B. What is the impact of peugeot merger on fca? Would there be difference in the fca fleet procurement?
Note: inputs compiled and shared must not be provided from company websites and other secondary sources. We wish to unearth the not so obvious aspects and hence, hands-on relevant experience is a must for this project.
Kindly drop in a note with your experience if you are interested to proceed.
Thanks,+14 Other Responses
Airport Catering Trucks (chassis, Van Body And Scissor Lifts)
We are trying to understand and determine the cost structure of components involved in the making of an airport catering truck (a truck that helps deliver food in aircrafts)
as per our understanding, an airport catering truck has 3 components - chassis, van body, and scissor lift.
We need to determine the cost structure (approximate) of each of these components.
For example, raw materials used in manufacturing chassis are steel, plastics, electrical components, and miscellaneous. If the cost of the raw materials is 100%, steel costs about 60%, plastics about 18%, electrics around 20%, etc. Further, labour accounts for about 40% of the total cost price of the chassis.
We need to validate/modify these estimates. Similarly, we need to carry out the same exercise for scissor lifts and van bodies used in catering trucks.+5 Other Responses
Retail Auto Sales
Retail auto sales
contribute to the zintro blog!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved). This will provide you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
question: retail auto sales are gaining in a weak economy. What is behind the growing sales of autos in the us?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+4 Other Responses
Semi- Or Autonomous Loading / Unloading Of Trucks
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we'd like to speak with professionals who can share their personal perspective on offerings and experience using semi- or autonomous loading/unloading solutions for trucks. We would like to understand what autonomous/robotics truck unloading/loading solutions have you implemented? What is the key functionality you need?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
+4 Other Responses
Commercial Truck Telematic Solutions
We are looking for insights from multiple decision-makers and experts to help us better understand the commercial truck telematics ecosystem. We are interested to speak with providers or operators and users of commercial truck telematics solutions who can discuss their experiences, pain points, and areas to improve in the market.
This is a paid 60-min phone interview for $200. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
for telematics providers:
1. Do you have experience in developing and/or delivering telematics solutions to commercial trucks? Please share your brief experience.
2. Have you interacted with commercial telematics users?
3. Do you have an understanding of current user pain points and needs for improvement? Please briefly discuss.
For telematics users:
1. Do you have experience in using telematics solutions in commercial trucks? Please share your brief experience.
2. Do you have an understanding of current pain points and needs improvement in the commercial telematics solutions market? Please discuss briefly.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.
+22 Other Responses
Aluminum Products Used In Pick-up Trucks
We are looking for information related to the price or weight of the following extruded aluminum products used in the united states pick-up trucks and class 8 trucks:
roof rail and cross members
next step would be to identify the aluminum extrusion companies in the united states that supply their products (above mentioned 7 products) to oems (such as bosch, borgwarner etc) and automobile manufacturers(general motors, toyota, volkswagen,ford etc) which have their presence in the united states.
Lastly, we would need the contact details of the representatives in these oems and automobile manufacturing companies who deal with the procurement of aluminum extrusion products.
We will share an excel file which would help you understand our requisites.+7 Other Responses
We require expertise on the following subject.
Cost structure analysis for following trucks in brazil for an agrochemical company:
1. Trucks for 20’ general purpose and iso tank containers for crop protection
2. Pallet trucks for seed categories
as well as tco analysis is sought.
+7 Other Responses
Forklift Truck Market In Africa
I am looking for experts who can help in the field of forklift trucks. We expect at least a decade-long experience with knowledge in the forklift market and can help me with quantitative data points. Some of the deliverables are mentioned below
1) who are the major oem's/ distributors to engage with for the purchase of forklift trucks in africa (south africa, tanzania, nigeria, mozambique, zambia, ghana, and uganda)
2) covid 19 impact on forklift truck pricing. Need quantitative data for pre-covid price trends and the current change in pricing. Also, what is the forecast for the next 2 years in terms of cost and pricing? - global outlook
3) country-wise market outlook which includes market size, the total number of units sold in each country of focus in africa, and growth rate.
Kindly let us know if you need any queries on the same.
Regards+7 Other Responses
Truck Transportation Services
Currently doing a market study on new energy truck transportation services in china.
I would like to know the major logistic service providers using new energy (electric trucks) for transporting goods across china. The objective of the study is to understand the scope of using new energy trucks for long and short haul transportation and understanding the market dynamics of service providers. Below are the queries that need to be answered
1. Please provide the list (up to 20) of suppliers who are capable of using electric trucks for short and long-haul transportation of goods
2. What is the scope of new energy truck transportation services in china?
A) availability of electric trucks for transporting goods
3. Type of industries preferring to use electric trucks in china
4. Does the electric trucks are using for long-haul transportation?
5. What are the government regulations towards new energy truck transportation in china
deepak+10 Other Responses
Clutch Master Cylinder For Heavy Duty Trucks
Project: clutch master cylinder and booster of heavy-duty truck
1. Introduce foreign advanced manufacturing tech
2. Idea exchange on related auto part new tech and new structure
3. On site 5s management+5 Other Responses
Looking for an expert on truck rental dealerships to provide expert witness testimony.+4 Other Responses