Wheel Bearing Aftermarket For Mining Trucks
understanding the wheel bearing aftermarket for mining haul trucks - value chain, procurement dynamics and preferences, and selection criteria laid out by customers for select countries.
- ceemea region - south africa, russia, ghana, nigeria, zambia
tapered roller wheel bearings used in rigid frame haul trucks
• hitachi construction machinery (oem)
• cat (oem)
• komatsu (oem)
• liebherr (oem)
• belaz (oem)
• liugong machinery (oem)
• metso outotec (independent service providers)
• sts globa
• sts global (independent service providers)
• boundary equipment (independent service providers)
• kanu equipment (independent service providers)
expert job titles (for reference):
functional area skills sets (i.E. Operations and maintenance, procurement)
• to understand the dominance of specific service channel for wheel bearings used in rigid frame mining haul trucks (do customers procure form oem/independent service provider/in-house)
• to understand the procurement cycle from supplier
• to understand the supply chain of wheel bearings from end customer
• to understand type of contract with vendor and end customers
• to understand if insights for above four questions would vary at a country level (ceemea region - south africa, russia, ghana, nigeria, zambia)+16 Other Responses
Innovation In Technology/materials For Auto Parts
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study , we are seeking experts who can share their opinion on the recent and upcoming (next 5 years) innovations in technology and materials for automotive parts (tier 1, tier 2, tier 3). Inputs from academics are also highly valued.
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in your personal point of view and shared learnings. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts, this/next week and we are happy to provide a compensation for each interview.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email/phone), i could provide more details on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kolyo+28 Other Responses