We need to supply the following to one of our potential clients. The contact details of the most suitable vendor would be appreciated.
1. Supply and installation of eft switch and software solution.
The scope of work are as follows.
A. Card (debit/credit/prepaid) management system.
B. Online monitoring system for: server/interface/atm and other delivery channels.
C. Atm and pos management system.
D. Real time and near real time fraud and risk management system for issuance, acquiring and system access.
E. Settlement and reconciliation module along with atm ej pulling solution.
F. Dispute management system.
G. Migration of existing visa debit/credit cards and local branded cards and atms of member banks
h. Call center/help desk system
i. Eft switch interface with different banks' core banking software, payment associations, local and international network providers, billers, service providers etc.+18 Other Responses
One of our banking clients in us, is looking to source "rails" or "interbank networks" to facilitate transactions at other banks' atms for their debit card portfolio.
Specifically, they are looking to answer below questions:
- what are the performance slas, delivery slas, or penalties with which to more effectively manage the vendors like mastercard, visa and fiserv? Are there any slas that is specific to debit card networks?
- assuming a volume in the range of 6,000,000 - 8,000,000 million transactions, which is the best pricing model that is suitable for them?
- what is the industry benchmark for the charges payment networks (suppliers such as fiserv and visa) charge issuer banks ? (please note that this is different from assessment fee/interchange fees that is collected from merchants)
- are there any incentives that is offered by payment networks to issuing banks that can be negotiated?
If this is something you can help us with, kindly respond with your quotes and approximate date by which you will be able to give us the required information.+10 Other Responses
Atm Service Industry
Atm spare parts procurement
we are looking for an expert in the atm service industry who could help us in understanding about the lifecycle of atm machines. This includes the spares that commonly need replacement over their life time. Along with this, we would like to understand the margin of service providers who help the buyer in procuring the spare parts for the machine. Urgent- kindly respond asap. Thanks!+2 Other Responses