We are looking for multiple experts with 5 years+ experience in the relevant field of motorcycle retail. We are searching for insights into the motorcycle market:
- the key developments in the motorcycle market development
- how is the pre-owned market of motorcycles organized (figures? Relevance?)
- which role does the insurance play in the purchase process?
This will be a 1-hour paid consultation. Please provide your feedback below.
1. Do you have experience in the german/ european motorcycle market development?
2. Are you an expert in the organization of the german motorcycle market in general and especially in the second-handed market?
+10 Other Responses
Auto Components Manufacturing
We, asian bikes (p) ltd are a manufacturing company of bicycle & bicycle components situated in ludhiana, india. We have another facility i.E. Asian cast & forgings (p) ltd, having drop forged hammers manufacturing auto components. The company aims to target e.V. (electric vehicle) industry by manufacturing the parts related to it for both domestic and exports to america and europe.
Consultants and partners across the globe are invited to share their expertise and how they can get aligned with the company for this greenfield project, having the knowledge of both plant setup and marketing. Forging consultants from india can also drop in for the existing business.
Thanks & regards+13 Other Responses
Cars & Spare Parts Market
We are looking to do paid phone consultations with experts that can share insights on the cars and spare parts prices across value chain in international markets (us, germany, ksa, uae and oman).
We are particularly interested with experts who can share their insights on the following pointers:
i. How the overall value chain is structured for cars and automotive spare parts?
Ii. Sourcing practices followed by spare part oems and car dealerships?
Iii. How are the prices fixed at every stage of value chain?
Iv. What are the key influencing factors that determine prices at every stage?
V. How does the value chain differ by different geographies?
Vi. Difference in spare part numbers used in different markets
preferably looking for europe based experts having at least 15 years of experience in the industry.
+14 Other Responses
Supply Development In Transportation Industry
Job title: senior supply development engineer
this job post has been authorized by zintro.
We are looking for senior supply development engineer for a company in the automotive/transportation industry. The senior supply development engineer should have strong automotive experience, demonstrated apqp ownership and evidence of improving supplier quality via improved ppm and incidents.
• bachelor's degree in engineering required.
• 5 - 10 years' experience in supplier development or related discipline in the automotive or commercial industry required.
• certification in quality management desirable - asq certified quality engineer (cqe), certified quality auditor (cqa), certified reliability engineer (cre).
• six sigma green/black belt a plus.
• strong manufacturing, process, quality systems and root cause analysis/countermeasure experience required
• demonstrated experience in problem solving (8-d methodology) in manufacturing processes with emphasis on six sigma (dmaic) methods
• knowledgeable and hands on experience in application of lean and six sigma (or alternative advanced problem solving methods) including: value stream mapping, cpk/ppk, gr&r, spc, control plans sampling plans, kaizen, 5s, statistical analysis,
smed, 5 why's, root cause analysis, 8d, qfd, error proofing, fmes cause and effect diagrams, pareto analysis, etc.
Location: greater chicago area
salary range: $90,000 -$110,000
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses