I have 94 lumina that was involved in an accident. In the rear of the car there are two lateral arms that attach to the rear wheel. One broke the forard one. Caused the car to loose control when i applied the brakes the rear wheel buckled causing the car to veer right. Also to do two complete 360's in a grassy area. I am involved in a law suit i was injured. The defendants hired an expert who said the lateral arms are redundant. One will suffice if the other fails. Went as far as to say that if either broke this would not cause the accident. They are what holds the wheel on. I need an opinion in my favor as to what rally happened which i explained above.+4 Other Responses
We are looking for experts in the automobile industry who can comment on the following:
1. Can you talk about thailand's/indonesia's second hand car market?
2. What are the manufacturing/distribution partners used by auto-oems in thailand/indonesia? Are they dedicated to a single oem?
3. Who are the key component suppliers thailand/indonesia? Are they dedicated to a single oem?
4. How should a new market entrant handle manufacturing/distribution and local component sourcing in thailand and indonesia?
5. What is an ideal manufacturing strategy to meet 40% local content requirement? What are the advantages of 40% local content requirement?
6. What is your perception on electrical vehicles in thailand and indonesia? How is the infrastructure and government policy shaping up for the same?
Regards.+4 Other Responses
Automobile Shock Absorber Designing
Project name about automobile shock absorbers’design and development
requested for experts (issues to solve, assignments, etc.）
1、 support the demands of company’s running.
2、 fully support the technical demands for products
3、 to solve the problem of peugeot 405 hydraulic cylinder oil leaking. Due to the slight oil leaking, the indemnity claim rate of our company’s customer service market is relatively high, hitting 1％of the total supply. The aim is to reduce it from 1％ to 1‰.
4、 to solve the problem of abnormal sound of the shock absorber. Due to the abnormal sound of the shock absorber, the indemnity claim rate of our company’s customer service market is relatively high, hitting 5％of the total supply. The aim is to reduce it from 5％ to 5‰ .
Expert qualification (profession, degree, language, experience, etc.) time to start work, duration and working location
1、 long engaged in the design and development of automobile shock absorber and production work.
2、 ph.D. Is better; language: english
3、 start to work: beginning of 2016
working conditions for experts
1- offer to work for transportation, three-star standard hotel，
2、independent office and competent technical group,
3、provide domestic and international traveling expense+11 Other Responses