Motor Vehicle Title Management
Our us research firm is interested in a phone consultation with an expert in the area of motor vehicle title management and processing and technology for both passenger and commercial motor vehicles in the united states. These would be the title services that auto finance organizations, banks and other lenders might procure for auto loan post-closing purposes. We are most interested in two service segments: title processing and title management across both new and used vehicles.
The ideal expert might be/have been in an operational role at an organization that procures these services such as a bank or other, or be involved in selling these services.
Example questions might be:
how do you define title management versus title processing?
Who are the key stakeholders?
What are some of the challenges lenders and others have in managing vehicle title registrations? Are they different with passenger versus commercial vehicles?
What problems are banks and other lenders trying to solve by hiring third party companies to assist in their title processing and title management?
Who are some of the top service providers? What is their reputation?
What is the market size for both title processing and title management, or where might we find relevant statistics?
What are some of the key trends in the industry, where is it headed in the future?
Referrals are also welcome, thank you.+9 Other Responses
Thai Vehicle Title Loans
We are interested in speaking with multiple experts in thai vehicle title loans ( aka cash for vehicle loans).
1.What is the estimated market size of the title loan market in 2014 -2019? What is the approach for this estimation?
2.What is the split of the title loan market by players and by collaterals (4w passenger, 4w commercial, 2w motorcycle)?
3.What are the key growth drivers for this market?
4.What are the key substitute products for title loans? (e.G. Microfinance, nano finance, unsecured loan, others)?
5.What is the outlook for this market (growth rate)? What is the impact of covid?
6.What is the competitive landscape for this market?
7.What are the key requirements to compete in this business?
8.How will the formalization of title loan business impact the industry?
1) what are the key recent industry developments in thailand's consumer finance?
A. The shift in consumer behaviors – what are some changing customer behavior and needs that will impact the consumer finance industry (products, asset quality, channels)?
B. Technology and digitization – what do you see as the emerging trends for the next 3-5 years and how will they impact the consumer finance industry?
2) thai informal consumer lending sector – what are the key developments in this area in the past 3 years? What is the emerging trend for the next 3-5 years?
3) risk affecting thai consumer finance sector:
to show your relevance in the space, please briefly answer the questions below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space? Please indicate.
2. Would be able to speak on the objectives and discussion points mentioned above? +4 Other Responses
Urban-transit Accounts And Finances
We are interested to speak with multiple experts who can supply relevant financial data on expenditures, revenues, and business plans of the urban-transit companies. They can be from the departments of finance, budget, accounting, business development, etc.
We wish to gain information preferably from the current employee on annual city-transit revenues from advertising, commerce, infrastructures and "others". For each category, we need in-depth details divided into sub-categories.
This is a paid 1-hr webcam interview for $200. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below.
1. Can you speak about the 2020 revenues of the company from advertising, divided into categories – advertising on billboards, advertising in train carriages, advertising inside stations, etc.
2. Can you speak about the 2020 revenues of the company from infrastructures, divided into categories – solar electricity, cellular antennas, optic fibers, etc.
3. Can you speak about the 2020 revenues of the company from commerce, divided into categories and sub-categories – stores inside the stations (fashion, pharmacies, restaurants, cafes…), vending machines (food, beverages, electronics, games), atms, and etc.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+8 Other Responses