Motor Vehicle Title Management
Our us research firm is interested in a phone consultation with an expert in the area of motor vehicle title management and processing and technology for both passenger and commercial motor vehicles in the united states. These would be the title services that auto finance organizations, banks and other lenders might procure for auto loan post-closing purposes. We are most interested in two service segments: title processing and title management across both new and used vehicles.
The ideal expert might be/have been in an operational role at an organization that procures these services such as a bank or other, or be involved in selling these services.
Example questions might be:
how do you define title management versus title processing?
Who are the key stakeholders?
What are some of the challenges lenders and others have in managing vehicle title registrations? Are they different with passenger versus commercial vehicles?
What problems are banks and other lenders trying to solve by hiring third party companies to assist in their title processing and title management?
Who are some of the top service providers? What is their reputation?
What is the market size for both title processing and title management, or where might we find relevant statistics?
What are some of the key trends in the industry, where is it headed in the future?
Referrals are also welcome, thank you.+9 Other Responses
We are manufacturer of automobile components and terminal blocks for last 40 years, we are oem to japanese companies. Wish to supply the same in india. People with contacts in automobile and appliance manufacturing industry please do contact us+5 Other Responses
Auto Parts Retail
Looking for an expert witness (could be first time) in the auto parts retail field. Primary role is to establish the standard of care required for selecting and selling parts based on info from customer, input into databases, etc. Ideal candidate will have experience at upper management level and had responsibility for training employees.+6 Other Responses
Supply Development In Transportation Industry
Job title: senior supply development engineer
this job post has been authorized by zintro.
We are looking for senior supply development engineer for a company in the automotive/transportation industry. The senior supply development engineer should have strong automotive experience, demonstrated apqp ownership and evidence of improving supplier quality via improved ppm and incidents.
• bachelor's degree in engineering required.
• 5 - 10 years' experience in supplier development or related discipline in the automotive or commercial industry required.
• certification in quality management desirable - asq certified quality engineer (cqe), certified quality auditor (cqa), certified reliability engineer (cre).
• six sigma green/black belt a plus.
• strong manufacturing, process, quality systems and root cause analysis/countermeasure experience required
• demonstrated experience in problem solving (8-d methodology) in manufacturing processes with emphasis on six sigma (dmaic) methods
• knowledgeable and hands on experience in application of lean and six sigma (or alternative advanced problem solving methods) including: value stream mapping, cpk/ppk, gr&r, spc, control plans sampling plans, kaizen, 5s, statistical analysis,
smed, 5 why's, root cause analysis, 8d, qfd, error proofing, fmes cause and effect diagrams, pareto analysis, etc.
Location: greater chicago area
salary range: $90,000 -$110,000
please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+14 Other Responses