Interior Of Passenger Cars
I am looking for people who are willing to take a phone interview. The respondents i am looking for should (currently or until recently):
- oversee the actual engineering of the interior of passenger cars
- be responsible for designing parts in the interior of passenger cars (e.G. Dashboard, center console, door frame)
- be responsible for finding/selecting/defining materials for interior parts of passenger cars
- be responsible for designing the interior of a commercial vehicle (truck, van, lorry) - with a focus on material selection/definition
- be responsible for designing the interior of a sailboat, motorboat (or caravan) - with a focus on material selection/definition+49 Other Responses
Automotive Wheelchair Accessories
We are a global research firm and an authorized zintro partner looking for experts knowledgeable about wheelchair automotive accessories.
More specifically, we would like to find experts in auto finance, ideally with some experience financing consumers who want to buy wheelchair accessible vehicles.
We want to understand how financing terms are currently designed in the market, what % of customers get financing deals, what is the net worth of people to qualify, and how it compares to the general population (e.G., how many regular auto customers are financed versus wheelchair accessible vehicle customers) . We would also like to understand these expert’s views on the leasing market, if it exists and how it does/could work in the wheelchair accessible vehicles market.
If interested, please contact me. Thanks!+3 Other Responses
Our client is looking for automotive experts. They require reviews and testimonials to place on external websites, for car models.
They are in the used cars sector so are looking for information about depreciation, value, etc.
If any experts have their own websites, this would also be ideal.+4 Other Responses
Looking for experts on india automotive accessories market for the following product segments :
the major indicators of focus include the price range of the product (oem vs aftermarket), replacement cycle of the product and the responsible factors, list of dealers and distributors and their profit margin, market share by major players in each market, regional cut of market size (in india) – state wise or region wise.
All the aforementioned parameters are required on a zonal level in india (north, south, east, west).
Please find the contents that we require along with other customization.
4.1 car accessories
4.1.1 exterior accessories
18.104.22.168 wheel covers & rims
22.214.171.124 rear spoiler
126.96.36.199 lighting systems
188.8.131.52 racks and carriers
184.108.40.206 mud & splash guards
220.127.116.11 exhaust & mufflers
4.1.2 interior accessories
18.104.22.168 steering knob and cover
22.214.171.124 floor mats & components
126.96.36.199 seat covers & cushions
4.1.3 electronic accessories
188.8.131.52 car audio & video
184.108.40.206 gps and navigation devices
220.127.116.11 cables and chargers
18.104.22.168 lighting systems
22.214.171.124 dash cameras
4.2 motorcycle accessories
4.2.1 handlebar accessories
4.2.2 crash protection frames
4.2.4 bags and carriage
4.2.5 exhaust system
4.2.6 seat covers
4.2.7 riding gear
126.96.36.199 knee and elbow guards
6. Online and offline sales channel analysis
7. Impact of regulations and standards
+5 Other Responses
We are a management consulting firm based out of cleveland, ohio. We are currently working for a client who is pursuing a novel camera lens technology for automotive advanced driver assistance system (adas) cameras.
We are looking for experts in autonomous vehicles or people who have worked on adas systems in the past to describe what the industry is looking for from adas cameras and what lens improvements could help benefit these systems.+11 Other Responses
Automotive Braking System
We are looking for experts to deliver the following market insights for india market.
This project/opportunity majorly revolves around auto component level information (detailed tier-2/3 players , subcomponent market /share in specific areas)
automotive braking system:
· india epb ( electrical parking brake system) market size and market share status (including major customers)
· information on epb actuator/motor/ ecu/calipers companies by region
· epb trend survey and benchmarking materials (product/technology)
· information of tier 2/3 brake component companies (the level of price/technology of casting, press, screw/gear from suppliers)
· categorization of new technology materials presented in conferences and information of the presenter (i.E. Institute (research scope, hr, etc.))
· trend survey on vehicle information display (new technology/regulation/competitors)
· trend survey on autonomous driving related advanced lamp technologies of leading companies
· partner sensing for cooperative development of new lamp technologies
electric vehicles (ev’s)
· production scale and mass-production plans of ev companies in india
· electrification technology trend
· oe’s, tier-1/2 focus
awaiting a swift response.+9 Other Responses
Project title: electric vehicles expert
5-10 hours overall
expert who has experience in or knowledge of the electric vehicles industry, to address the following:
1. What are the growth drivers of the electric vehicles market globally and in south africa?
2. What are the supply/demand trends for electric vehicles globally and in south africa?
+23 Other Responses
We are looking for someone with expertise in vehicle hvac, specifically hybrid and electric vehicles. They should have knowledge of technical requirements (e.G., amount of required heating and cooling), system designs, key tier 1 and tier 2 suppliers, and general automotive market supply chain dynamics.
Please respond with your relevance to this request and your availability for a call this week.+4 Other Responses
Hand Tool Market In Commercial Vehicle Repair Shops
We are carrying out a market research study on behalf of our client who is trying to better understand the hand tool market in commercial vehicle repair shops. We are looking to gain insights on automotive professionals path to purchase and decision making for non-powered hand tools and tool storage equipment used for professional purposes (e.G. Hammers, pliers, clamps, wrenches, etc.)
we are looking to have an in-person interview with relevant experts in the (ideally in the tri-state area) to discuss features and functionality of these tools. We would also like to have a better understanding of the purchasing consideration involved with these products
This would be for a 90-minute paid on-site interview. For your convenience, we would like to conduct the interview at your usual place of work or jobsite with only a small portion of the interview to be recorded on a small video camera. Please note that this is solely for research purposes only and is not a sales initiative – the clips will only be shared with our client.
Please respond with a few brief statements of your relevant background for this project. Shortlisted respondents will receive an email with a short 3-page questionnaires to further ascertain your fit for this project.
*** referrals will also highly be appreciated.
+20 Other Responses
Automotive Purchasing Groups In Europe
• to analyze the main automotive purchasing groups in europe (in terms of truck volume purchased)
• to understand how they use their scale to negotiate savings in equipment (i.E. A detailed description of their volume and rebate structure) and other services, if applicable
+6 Other Responses
Automotive User-based Insurance
We are market research and intelligence firm and we are looking for expert comments for automotive user-based insurance market (platform/analytics providers), where we would like to understand: - key platform and data analytics providers, telematics suppliers, competitive analysis, future development, auto ubi-product mix, market ranking of players, key technologies+21 Other Responses
Auto Interior Lighting & Glass
We're looking for an expert on the interplay between automotive interior lighting and automotive interior glass (e.G. How glass components are illuminated or used to guide light within a car). We're interested in hiring experts for one or more one-hour phone conversations between now and monday, august 12th.
Our specific questions relate to a) the current design priorities and unsolved problems of various auto oems in terms of interior lighting and material selection, b) the value chain for auto interior glass (i.E. Which 1st or 2nd tier suppliers are etching glass or manufacturing light guide pipes, and what their cost structure looks like) and c) technology details on various light guide methods. Please let me know if you can weigh in on some of all of these questions.+8 Other Responses