Production Insights On Oems Of Light Duty Truck
I am looking for us-based experts with hands-on knowledge and understanding of the current production situation for light duty trucks (pickup trucks). The light duty vehicles of interest are - ford f150, gm/chevy silverado, fca/dodge ram 1500.
We are looking for insights on the following questions:
1) we recognize that there are many headwinds in the industry currently, aside from covid, like the semiconductor shortage that is impacting production.
A. We would like to know what are the other major constraints that are impacting the production of light duty trucks?
B. How covid19 has impacted the industry? When are oem’s expected to start production and accept orders? When can the companies place orders in 2021/2022?
2) we are also keen on understanding how we can achieve savings while procuring fleet of light duty trucks
a. Can volume tier discount be leveraged while fleet procurement? Do the oem’s follow a volume tier structure for discounts?
B. Is there any typical rebate structure offered by oem (monthly or annual)?
C. As prices for light duty trucks are increasing, are discounts expected to go down or up to offset price increases?
3) we understand that the transport challenges are also proving to be obstacle in the automobile industry. Thus, we would like to know
a. What is the impact of transport issues like port congestion, ship/container shortage etc. On overall fleet procurement?
B. Are the upfitters in the industries facing any constraints?
4) we would like to understand the oem capabilities in north america
a. Ford, gmc, and fca being leader in the american light duty truck market, the light duty trucks by them are preferred. Can toyota be considered as an option? What are the limitations of procuring toyota fleet in north america vs globally?
B. What is the impact of peugeot merger on fca? Would there be difference in the fca fleet procurement?
Note: inputs compiled and shared must not be provided from company websites and other secondary sources. We wish to unearth the not so obvious aspects and hence, hands-on relevant experience is a must for this project.
Kindly drop in a note with your experience if you are interested to proceed.
Thanks,+14 Other Responses
Automotive Wheelchair Accessories
We are a global research firm and an authorized zintro partner looking for experts knowledgeable about wheelchair automotive accessories.
More specifically, we would like to find experts in auto finance, ideally with some experience financing consumers who want to buy wheelchair accessible vehicles.
We want to understand how financing terms are currently designed in the market, what % of customers get financing deals, what is the net worth of people to qualify, and how it compares to the general population (e.G., how many regular auto customers are financed versus wheelchair accessible vehicle customers) . We would also like to understand these expert’s views on the leasing market, if it exists and how it does/could work in the wheelchair accessible vehicles market.
If interested, please contact me. Thanks!+3 Other Responses
Off-highway Vehicles In India
Select off-highway vehicles in india - wheel loaders, rough terrain cranes, industrial forklifts, rough terrain forklifts, mining/dump trucks
requirement: expert for a telephonic discussion to help with a project on select off-highway vehicles in india with a focus on wheel loaders, rough terrain cranes, industrial forklifts, rough terrain forklifts, mining/dump trucks
expert profile: operations; sales, strategy, procurement; supply chain; product managers
timeline: interview to be conducted before 2nd june, 2021
1) what is the typical operational life of the select ohv? (any impact of regulations on the same) what is the typical scrappage rate followed in case of the select ohv?
2) key drivers and challenges expected to impact the sales of these vehicles?
3) what are the key application area / end industries for the select ohv? What is the sales split by end markets (mining, construction, oil & gas, logistics, power generation, others)?
4) who are the leading players operating within this space?
5) what is the different type of transmission system used in these vehicles? (automatic, manual, cycling transmission)+6 Other Responses
Project title: electric vehicles expert
5-10 hours overall
expert who has experience in or knowledge of the electric vehicles industry, to address the following:
1. What are the growth drivers of the electric vehicles market globally and in south africa?
2. What are the supply/demand trends for electric vehicles globally and in south africa?
+23 Other Responses
We are a management consulting firm based out of cleveland, ohio. We are currently working for a client who is pursuing a novel camera lens technology for automotive advanced driver assistance system (adas) cameras.
We are looking for experts in autonomous vehicles or people who have worked on adas systems in the past to describe what the industry is looking for from adas cameras and what lens improvements could help benefit these systems.+11 Other Responses
Automotive Braking System
We are looking for experts to deliver the following market insights for india market.
This project/opportunity majorly revolves around auto component level information (detailed tier-2/3 players , subcomponent market /share in specific areas)
automotive braking system:
· india epb ( electrical parking brake system) market size and market share status (including major customers)
· information on epb actuator/motor/ ecu/calipers companies by region
· epb trend survey and benchmarking materials (product/technology)
· information of tier 2/3 brake component companies (the level of price/technology of casting, press, screw/gear from suppliers)
· categorization of new technology materials presented in conferences and information of the presenter (i.E. Institute (research scope, hr, etc.))
· trend survey on vehicle information display (new technology/regulation/competitors)
· trend survey on autonomous driving related advanced lamp technologies of leading companies
· partner sensing for cooperative development of new lamp technologies
electric vehicles (ev’s)
· production scale and mass-production plans of ev companies in india
· electrification technology trend
· oe’s, tier-1/2 focus
awaiting a swift response.+9 Other Responses
Cars & Spare Parts Market
We are looking to do paid phone consultations with experts that can share insights on the cars and spare parts prices across value chain in international markets (us, germany, ksa, uae and oman).
We are particularly interested with experts who can share their insights on the following pointers:
i. How the overall value chain is structured for cars and automotive spare parts?
Ii. Sourcing practices followed by spare part oems and car dealerships?
Iii. How are the prices fixed at every stage of value chain?
Iv. What are the key influencing factors that determine prices at every stage?
V. How does the value chain differ by different geographies?
Vi. Difference in spare part numbers used in different markets
preferably looking for europe based experts having at least 15 years of experience in the industry.
+14 Other Responses
Used Car Retail Industry
We would like to speak with directors in operation or strategy, or similar or higher roles, of used car retailers.
We are interested in learning about the used car retail industry, the growth of ecommerce in the used car industry, and the competition landscape in the used car industry.
This is a paid 1-hour online interview for $250. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Can you discuss the major trend and the key changes, such as consumer behavior, supply chain, etc., in the used car retail industry? Please explain briefly.
2. Can you discuss the key drivers of the growth of ecommerce in the used car industry? Please explain briefly.
3. Can you discuss the competition landscape of the used car industry ? Please explain briefly.
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated.
+20 Other Responses
Hand Tool Market In Commercial Vehicle Repair Shops
We are carrying out a market research study on behalf of our client who is trying to better understand the hand tool market in commercial vehicle repair shops. We are looking to gain insights on automotive professionals path to purchase and decision making for non-powered hand tools and tool storage equipment used for professional purposes (e.G. Hammers, pliers, clamps, wrenches, etc.)
we are looking to have an in-person interview with relevant experts in the (ideally in the tri-state area) to discuss features and functionality of these tools. We would also like to have a better understanding of the purchasing consideration involved with these products
This would be for a 90-minute paid on-site interview. For your convenience, we would like to conduct the interview at your usual place of work or jobsite with only a small portion of the interview to be recorded on a small video camera. Please note that this is solely for research purposes only and is not a sales initiative – the clips will only be shared with our client.
Please respond with a few brief statements of your relevant background for this project. Shortlisted respondents will receive an email with a short 3-page questionnaires to further ascertain your fit for this project.
*** referrals will also highly be appreciated.
+20 Other Responses
Automotive Purchasing Groups In Europe
• to analyze the main automotive purchasing groups in europe (in terms of truck volume purchased)
• to understand how they use their scale to negotiate savings in equipment (i.E. A detailed description of their volume and rebate structure) and other services, if applicable
+6 Other Responses
Our client is looking for automotive experts. They require reviews and testimonials to place on external websites, for car models.
They are in the used cars sector so are looking for information about depreciation, value, etc.
If any experts have their own websites, this would also be ideal.+4 Other Responses
Electric Recreational Vehicles Advisory
We would like to speak with multiple experts in the electric recreational vehicles industry spearheaded by all-terrain vehicles (atvs) and utility terrain vehicles (utvs).
We are looking for an individual who has experience with electric technology, electric battery development, automotive manufacturing, and/or atv/utv creation.
This will be for an advisor role. Details will be discussed during the screening process.
To demonstrate your relevance in this space, please consider briefly answering the below:
1. What relevant industry experience do you have?
2. How many years of relevant experience do you have?
3. Please detail your experience in the relevant area.
4. Please share your engineering experience in lithium batteries, electric vehicles, atvs/utvs, or similar?
5. Do you have experience working with government purchasing agencies?
6. What previous startup experience do you have?
Did that startup have a successful exit?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information*
**referrals are highly appreciated**+15 Other Responses