Enterprise Fleet Management Contract Benchmarking
We are looking for information on best-in-class contract for enterprise fleet management. Below are the contractual terms for which we seek information.
1. What is the most preferred leasing engagement model opted by clients?
2. How is the monthly cost per vehicle calculated by fleet management companies? What is the difference between floating rate structure and flexible rate structure (as per our client’s vendor this has been computed as – reserve cost + rental + management fee) is this the general accepted calculation by others in the industry?
3. How is the interest rate calculated as per fixed and floating rate structure?
4. Which is more preferred by the clients? Fixed rate structure or floating?
5. Is there a provision to reduce the rate of interest based on client’s rating?
6. For a company with similar fleet, what would be the estimated per vehicle charge for the below mentioned services?
Services per vehicle cost
fuel management (such as monitoring of fuel expenses, fuel cards, fuel usage by driver)
maintenance management (end to end maintenance management including repairs, monitoring costs)
fleet administrative services (includes day-to-day fleet administration, rental assistance, driver ordering, fleet performance reviews)
licenses/registrations (new vehicle registration, titles renewals, transfers, taxes)
accident management (roadside assistance, claim processing and management)
vehicle re-marketing (managing the sale of vehicle at the end of its life cycle)
7. For maintenance/repair services, what is included in the in-network and out-network services?
A) how much would it cost if the client opts for an out-network services?
B) are there any rebates provided for maintenance services? What would the rebate structure for maintenance services?
8. What are some of the best practices followed by the industry for violations? Do the drivers pay for any violations? What are the rates for that (how to effectively handle, mange and track violations by drivers)?
9. What is the industry best practice adopted for vehicle end life cycle? Is sale to employee more common or vehicle auctions?
10. Is it possible to avail fuel tax credits or fuel rebate? What is the best rebate structure that are offered by fleet companies?
+14 Other Responses
Understanding India's Car Care Market
Currently, we are looking for an industry expert in car care products market in india.
Please find below the details for this project
description/need: to understand the market dynamics for the car care market in india from manufacturer and distributor perspective
focus products and sub-product categories :
wax and coatings (paste wax, liquid wax, ceramic coating, synthetic coating); cleaners (brake cleaners, choke & carb cleaners, throttle plate & body cleaners); lubricants (battery grease, brake lube, silicone lube, 4 way spray); additives and flushes (fuel tank additive, engine oil flush, engine oil additive); fuel system cleaners
companies to be contacted
•leading car care product manufacturers like turtlewax, waxpol, tunap, valvoline, mak lubricants, bardahl , wurth
•independent channels like new india auto eng. Works, carpathy, batra motors workshop
•car detailing centres like greenz car care, autozspa, carzspa, detailing mafia, reflecton, the detailing master
•distributors like jopasu car care, ameya industrial suppliers, geocon products, tack innovations
•leading car care product manufacturers: sales manager, business development manager, vice president – sales, etc
•independent channels: procurement manager, purchase manger, operations manager, etc
•car detailing centres: procurement manager, purchase manger, operations manager, etc
•distributors: inventory manager, store manager, warehouse manager, procurement manager, purchase manager, operations manager, etc.
Screening questions for potential participants:
potential participants should know answers to following questions
•market size of target product categories / sub-categories
•directional views of the market including emerging trends, growth drivers and challenges
•insights on the customer landscape
•insights on the competition landscape
•sales and distribution channels preferred by the major players
•key developments/ strategic initiatives by major players in this industry
for channel partners (independent workshops, car detailing centres, distributors):
•preferred sources of procurement
•major procurement practices followed
•key selection criteria by end-customers
•evolving trends impacting buyer’s decisions (for example: growing population of upper middle class, changing consumer landscape, high culture of using do-it-yourself products)
•factors which make customers switch from the current suppliers+6 Other Responses
Automotive Masking Tapes Market
Geographies: usa, mexico, germany, china
1. Masking tape manufacturers: sicad, jatpe, nitto denko corp, berry global, scapa group, shurtape technologies, abro industries, ppm industries group, vibac group, adhetec company, folsen, louis adhesive tapes, intertape polymer group, yih hwa enterprise and local manufacturers in above mentioned regions
2. Masking tape distributors: mbk tape solutions, bristol tape corporation, greentree masking solutions, peka stanz – und klebetechnik gmbh & co. Kg
3. Collision repair / auto repair shops (mix of msos and independent shops):
a. Usa: abra, caliber collision, gerber collision repair, autonation, etc.
B. Germany: kfz paulke, kfz-reparaturwerkstatt hertle, weddinger auto-service, etc.
C. Mexico: juan's auto repair
type of respondents:
1. Masking tape manufacturers: senior executives ( 10+ years of experience) in national sales, business development, operations
2. Masking tape distributors: sales and marketing
3. Collision repair / auto repair shops: collision repair shop owner / manager / procurement / sourcing
number of experts: ~ 2-3 for each respondent category
time duration: immediate (2-3 weeks)
1. Who are the key manufacturers of automotive masking tapes in each country that they represent (i.E. Usa, mexico, germany and china)
2. What is the approx. Revenue generated by these manufacturers through sales of automotive masking tapes?
3. What is the approx. Market share of these players in the automotive masking tapes market in the country?
4. Which are the most popular (3-4) skus manufactured by these players?
5. What is the selling price of automotive masking tapes for these skus?+11 Other Responses