Avionics (aviation At Least) Manufacturing, Development And Sales
Within an ongoing project for a company engaged in avionics production in russia, we are looking for a professional to help us with understanding of some issues in avionics industry.
This is the approximate list of topics we’d like to discuss:
• which avionics systems (modules) are usually produced by the complex avionics supplier in-house, which ones are outsourced? Which ones have their own market apart from complex supplies? Which systems are regarded as the most critical for the complex supplier business?
• what resources (time, money, engineers) could it take to develop different avionics systems (or other important competences) from scratch?
• in what systems does strong synergy between military and civil segments occur? Why?
• what is the process and what are the difficulties of becoming:
• tier-2 systems supplier?
• tier-1 systems (but not complex) supplier?
We are looking for an expert with 5+ years of experience in one of the leading avionics suppliers/integrators, the relevant position could be:
• senior/executive position - strategic development in avionics companies
• senior engineering position - new products development in avionics, establishing sales and supplier-client relations
• position of responsibility in aircraft manufacture company (project manager and etc.)
• senior position in consulting firm; industrial focus in avionics (aviation at least) market; 5+ strategic projects for leading avionics companies
• experienced with technology issues in the industry+7 Other Responses
Implementing an academic programme of aeronautic engineering and airline pilot graduation through a school of engineering.+17 Other Responses
Aviation And Aircraft Manufacturing Industry
We are looking to interact with people who have worked in sourcing/purchasing functions of aviation/aerospace manufacturing industry. We would like to understand how facilities management category specific procurement works in this industry and also gain insights on the organization and decision making structure of the procurement team(with focus on fm sourcing) in large companies like airbus, ge aviation etc.+undefined Other Responses
i am looking for a senior expert with relevant experience with marketing for the aviation sector.
ideal expert would have a deep understanding about airlines marketing area, having both a global (corporate-international) and local vision – it is very important that the expert have a deep understanding about how can marketing area be organized locally and globally and about the roles and responsibilities of global and local marketing areas.
ideal expert would be an ex-employee of an international airline company that passed through an merge process (ex: delta/northwest; united/continental; air france/klm; lufthansa/swiss; british airlines/iberia).
Please only relevant expert get back to me.
Thanks a lot,
eleonora+13 Other Responses
Civil Aviation Authority
I need a proof of non registration from the caa for an aircraft bought direct from china. The certificate is required for the faa+6 Other Responses
Aerospace And Defence Equipments Manufacturing
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to conduct multiple phone consults with experts who can provide a customer's perspective of specialized (avionics, sensors and materials) manufacturing companies serving the aerospace and defense markets.
In your responses, please elaborate on how your professional experience enables you to comment on this topic. Please specify which company's products that you can discuss.
This project has a budget.+14 Other Responses
Aviation And Aircraft Industry
We require a subject matter expert with at least 10-15 years of work experience in aviation and aircraft industry in an immediate basis to lead a team of 6 members for the project related to aviation performance and asset management market.+undefined Other Responses
I would like to learn more about the regional airline business model. Key areas i am trying to understand better include:
- airplane supply and lease structure, in particular the maintenance reserve structure
- key risk areas to the business model
- relationships with major airlines
- growth opportunities and demand for certain types of planes / seat capacity
- competitive dynamics
- industry trends relating to seat capacity, cpa renewals and contract structures
based on your extensive background, it seems you could have insights on several of the areas outlined above. Please advise if you could do a call on dec. 2 to 5. Earlier in the week is ideal if possible. I look forward to speaking with you.+37 Other Responses
Aviation & Aerospace
I am one of the managing partners at a venture capital & private equity firm that manages over 7 funds in the areas of aviation & aerospace, biotechnology, it, finance, real estate & mobile apps & games.
I am interested in establishing new partnerships outside of the current engagements with executives who have experience in the above industries & are interested in building portfolios of companies for a 10 year investment period, followed by an exit via ipo, m&a, secondary, etc.
The objective is to create a rollup via acquisitions of co with parallel structures & goals for the growth of the co. As a partner you will be compensated in equity & salary along with an executive role. Prior to the launch, you will be required to identify acquisition targets in your domain.
This partnership is not going to be with the firm i am with but with myself & a few individuals along with you. Capital will be deployed at reasonable cost via lbo & asset based financing.
My role will be to raise & manage capital & structure the offerings for the next round of acquisitions. Us & canadian companies only.
Best wishes,+22 Other Responses
Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing
i just joined an aviation company with its ultimate goal is to manufacture rotary and fixed wing air crafts, it is a newly founded government company and has all the support from the government. As a newly established company we lack the experience, so we are talking to a few major aircraft manufacturers, but we also need independent consultant to help us cross check what they offer. How can you help?
Hani+19 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to include your point of view. We realize your time is valuable, so here is a brief summary of what we are looking for:
a brief answer to the prompt about 1-2 paragraphs including your full name
participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
if chosen, you'll be named in the post and we'll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
topic and prompt
according to businessweek:
chet fuller, the former ge aviation executive and u.S. Navy pilot tasked with finding buyers for the new cseries jet, will leave the company to pursue other career opportunities, bombardier said last week. The cseries has collected 182 firm orders, and the company has said it will have booked 300 by september, the tentative date for the airplanes entry into commercial service. The latest purchase came today, when iraqi airways committed to buying five cseries jets with options for 11 more.
The cseries is an audacious gambit by bombardier to muscle into the market for medium-size jets such as boeing's 737 and airbus's 320 families. Those planes have become the workhorses of global airline fleets, with 140 to 190 seats and ranges of around 3,000 miles. The cseries will have seating for 149 people in its larger version. look, airbus and boeing have had this space to themselves for two decades, fuller told bloomberg news in february 2011. You know what? The world deserves choice.
What are your thoughts about the new cseries jet and fullers exit?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send a response to the prompt via znotes within 1-2 days. Donât forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+3 Other Responses
We are working for an investor looking to invest in an aircraft manufacturer that plans to produce turboprop planes.
We want to speak to the following experts:
1. Bombardier (with experience in sales of q-400) and atr (atr range of aircraft) – query will be on how airlines choose turboprops over other regional jets, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft, what is the toc for both these aircraft?
2. Aircraft leasing companies (i.E. Those who lease turboprops) – how do they decide on which aircraft they are willing to buy? What is the current price for bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft, why did the embraer turboprop fail? Has there been any successful new turboprop aircraft which has been launched (other than bombardier/atr)
3. Spicejet and indigo – involved in purchase/leasing of bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, what is the current price for bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft in india and their view of the udan scheme
would like to have all these interviews done by monday next week.+undefined Other Responses