Aerospace And Defence Equipments Manufacturing
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to conduct multiple phone consults with experts who can provide a customer's perspective of specialized (avionics, sensors and materials) manufacturing companies serving the aerospace and defense markets.
In your responses, please elaborate on how your professional experience enables you to comment on this topic. Please specify which company's products that you can discuss.
This project has a budget.+14 Other Responses
Afdx Product For Avionics Market
Currently one of our partnership company is planning to develop afdx product for avionics market. However, we noticed that we need to have a licensing contract with esds(airbus) first if we need to use afdx word. Does this mean we will be having penalty or legal issue if we use afdx word without license contact? Hope to have clear answer on this.+3 Other Responses
Mil Std 1553
Our company is an avionics company providing terrain awareness products. For a newly developed military application, we have incorporated a mil std 1553 interface. Seeking expertise to perform the following tasks:
1. Reveiw of company documentation on remote terminal validation test plan- provide comments/suggestions to improve content and thoroughness as an mil-std-1553 remote terminal validation plan.
2. Review of test equipment already owned by company to determine whether equipment is sufficient for use for remote terminal validation on-site at company facilities (information to be provided by company for remote evaluation purposes)
3. Provide recommendations for test equipment needed, and whether it should be bought or leased, if existing equipment not sufficient for test purposes
4. Suggestions and justification as to whether some or all portions of the remote terminal validation testing should be performed by an outside contractor
a descripton of the production test environment will be provided for review. Recommendations needed if areas are identified for improvements for a production test plan for a remote terminal.+7 Other Responses
Aerospace Engine Machining Supply Chain
We are looking for experts from procurement, supply chain, or qa with insight into pratt & whitney’s engine machining supply chain, including an understanding of past and future strategies for single/dual/triple sourcing, low-cost countries and other dynamics, such as p&w’s views on insourcing vs outsourcing. We are interested with an expert who is able to speak to companies such as smaller players like beacon industries, numet and budney industries, and larger players such as mb aerospace and edac. We want to understand some context around the military engine side, as well as commercial engines. Expertise around high-replacement volume “hot section” engine parts for the f110, f100 and/or tf33 engine programs would be excellent.
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1) are you able to speak to pratt & whitney’s engine machining supply chain, including an understanding of past and future strategies for single/dual/triple sourcing, low cost countries and other dynamics?
2) what is your knowledge base around companies such as beacon industries, numet, budney industries, mb aerospace and edac?
3) can you discuss high-replacement volume “hot section” engine parts for f110, f100 and/or tf33 engine programs?
+10 Other Responses