Seeking network engineering expert consultant:
rfspot is seeking ongoing network engineering expertise
in the cst, mountain, or pst time zones
for performing tasks that include, but are not limited to:
- establish and configure amazon web services (aws) virtual private cloud (vpc).
- configure vpc and server security (hardening).
- protect rfspot intellectual property (ip).
- configure dns mapping of servers to user-friendly dns.
- configure unc path sharing between servers in the vpc if possible.
- configure vpn access to servers in the vpc.
- design and configure aws ec2 and glacial storage.
- create and manage snapshots of existing servers.
- transfer knowledge to rfspot staff.
- on-call support for rfspot staff.
- ongoing design, engineering, configuration, and support as rfspot grows.+4 Other Responses
I am looking for someone who can review our recent migration to aws, set up a testing environment, bring our website (****) live and offer some initial tech support as needed to address user issues.
The site has already been moved from a shared hosting environment to aws, but the developer who was working on this project had to move on to another commitment before he could bring this online.+5 Other Responses
Cloud Migration Technology
We would like to speak to experts on cloud migration technologies, such as containers and serverless to get smarter on the industry.
This will be an hour paid consultation. Please provide your feedback on the following:
1. Do you have experience helping large firms migrate their it infrastructure to the cloud?
2. Are you familiar with leading cloud migration technologies including containers and serverless computing?
3. Can you describe the leading providers of cloud services?
microsoft, amazon, docker, heptio, red hat, vmware, google, redis+18 Other Responses