B2b E Commerce For Office Supplies
I am looking for expert advice on e-commerce b2b office supplies industry. Its pro's and cons, etc
gerographical focus will be germany, the us, china and malaysia+2 Other Responses
Nutraceuticals Social Media
We are looking for a driven social media specialist, with experience in and a passion for nootropics and other products in the anti aging niche to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of social media marketing.
• build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
• generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or html) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
• optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
• moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
• collaborate with other staff (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
• proven and verified working experience and success in social media including facebook, pinterest, reddit, and instagram
• excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• adequate knowledge of web design, web development, cro and seo
• knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
• fluency in english
• bs in communications, marketing, business, new media or public relations or equivalent experience and training
please send us your resume including proven successes and a cover letter or cover paragraph that helps us understand who you are and how you think. We will meet with you over skype video conference to learn more about each other. We are looking forward to getting started with you!+13 Other Responses