Alternative Investment Funds
We are looking for a short phone consult from a current or former executive or marketing person of alternative investment funds (hedge funds, private equity, vc, real estate etc.) to provide us with insights on the following issues:
1) who usually invests in these funds
2) to which sector are the marketing efforts more effective? Private investors? Foundations? Pension funds?
3) marketing for private investors – general profile of who is most likely to invest (in terms of age, amount of free cash and other possible factors)
4) marketing for institutions – general profiles of institutions for which the marketing efforts are more fruitful.
5) general tradeoffs of b2b vs b2c marketing+13 Other Responses
Best Practices In Managing B2c E-commerce
Project scope (geographic): global, this falls under 3 zones – north america, western europe and china
This study aims at arriving at the best practices for managing direct selling through manufacturer’s website. We are looking at unique practices followed by successful companies across industries
(especially sportswear, apparel, toys, cosmetics, consumer durable and retail).
• this study aims to understand the difference in strategies employed to manage multiple brands (as in a retail firm) vs a firm selling single brand online.
• also to understand the best fit sourcing model for each of the e-commerce functions (such as it, technology, crm, inventory management, warehousing and distribution)
• to bring out the difference in managing these functions by outsourcing to a single vendor vs multiple vendors.
• to bring out the zonal difference in managing direct selling through company websites and how zonal trends and dynamics impact e-commerce strategy.
Areas of expertise:
• seeking experts with (b2c/dtc) e-commerce knowledge with experience across different industries (especially in sportswear, apparel, toys, cosmetics, consumer durable and retail).+5 Other Responses