We are looking for an expert to help us with an analysis of the background screening industry in the us. The following pointers describe our needs in detail:
- ways to introduce supplier diversity program in the organization?
- an exhaustive list of diverse tier 1 and tier 2 background screening solution providers
- challenges in leveraging diverse suppliers
- engagement models - identify how leading companies (in financial services industry) source this category
- what are possible models that can be presented to sourcing team?
Examples: tier 1 suppliers (who can handle volumes), tier 2 supplier (who can be clubbed with tier 1 suppliers), is a mentor-protégé model viable? Where a non-diverse supplier partners with a diverse supplier.
• who is following which model?
- hypothesis validation: is there an opportunity to create a 1st tier diversity solution for background checks?
virat+undefined Other Responses
The**** would like to enter into an
agreement with a qualified consultant to provide farm consulting
services to reestablish a farming operations located at the pitchess detention center (pdc) in castaic, california. The consultant will prepare the planning and operational procedures of the farm. The consultant will help establish
a productive system of vegetable and fruit production capable of feeding up to 20,000 inmates and employees at various **** facilities based on farming techniques that restore necessary fertility back to the soil through the implementation
of environmental practices. For more information go to the website. This is the link: **** click on view open bids, then click on bid title, number, description on left edge. Type in farm in the search by box. Or use the bid # ****. If you can not log on, please let*** know. Her contact information is below.
When you click on the link there are 6 documents to download. Please review all of them. Please submit your background check quickly so we can get that out of the way.
Please don't delay the bidding period is a bit short.
Any questions or help please contact asap:
purchasing & contracts analyst ii
thank you!+6 Other Responses