Food Bacteria Testing Study
We are currently working for a client to conduct in-depth discussions with professionals involved in bacteria testing for food processing companies in india (operating in dairy, beverages, and packaged food verticals). Please let us know if you will be able to provide quote on this project as per the specifications below and by when we can expect the quotes on this.
The details are mentioned below:
to assess the current state of food bacteria testing in india and the market potential of food bacteria testing devices
-key focus areas of the discussion:
current testing methods and procedures: types of foods and bacteria tested, frequency of testing, time required for testing, extent of automation, precision/accuracy in testing, etc.Technology preference and current use: current equipment/systems used for bacteria testing, pros and cons, adoption of new technologies, etc. commercials: setup costs (capital expenditure) and operating expenses for bacteria testing technologies
-targeted geography: india
-target companies: nestle, amul, united spirits, bisleri, britannia, hindustan unilever ltd. Heritage foods ltd. Pepsico, coca cola, mother dairy, mondelēz international, inc, itc limited, kwality limited
-target group: current/ex-employees of the above mentioned target companies serving as quality control/system managers/ technicians, factory/shop floor in-charge/managers, senior microbiologists, etc. In food processing companies. The ex-employees should have been employed with their previous company until at least june 2014. Further, the work experience in their previous company should be at least one year.
-deadline: all discussions to be completed by feb 26, 2016
-discussion methodology: telephonic/in-person discussion
-length of the discussion: 45-60 minutes
-sample size: approximately 10-12 interviews
p.S. - please send us the cost estimate, along with the timeline.
disclaimer: as per our research practices, we will ensure that the information provided remains confidential and would be shared only in a consolidated form with the client.
let us know if you have any questions. +5 Other Responses
Food Microbe Testing
Greetings from infiniti research!
we are currently working on a project on food microbe testing in the us and europe. In this study we are trying to understand the below mentioned points.
1. Do the all leading food manufactures such as have their own food microbe testing labs or they have to hire third party lab to test their microbes in the foods?
2. Could you please help me by providing the leading organizations that carry our maximum numbers of food microbe test in the below mentioned countries
a) the us
b) the uk
ritu+11 Other Responses
my client is a privately held, clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on discovering and developing drugs to treat diseases of the microbiome. The biology of the microbiome is driven by ecologies – the functional collections of various organisms – which are central to health and disease. My client is developing ecobiotic® therapeutics, which are live bacterial ecologies, to treat diseases that have an underlying microbiome biological cause.
The successful candidate will participate in activities to develop robust processes for the reliable manufacturing of ecobiotic® therapeutics.
* execute with senior laboratory staff the delivery of materials for pre-clinical and clinical development
* conduct process development activities for fermentation including media development, fermentation optimization, but also recovery, purification, and formulation
* develop analytical assays to support process and product development
* technology transfer of processes and assays to clinical and commercial manufacturing operations
* participate in developing critical core intellectual property
* ms degree in microbiology, biochemistry, or a related discipline with at least 1-2 years’; bs and 2-5 years relevant experience
* experience with fermentation optimization, microbial physiology and metabolism, and media design
* quantitative microbiological skills (e.G. Microscopy, cytometry, metabolite analysis) are essential
* relevant lyophilization and cryopreservation biochemistry experience
* working knowledge of statistical experimental design and data analysis
* ability to work with advanced analytical instrumentation and fermentation equipment
* team player capable of working in a fast-paced environment
* strong analytical, communication and organizational skills
in addition, the candidate should be familiar with the following skills as part of a normal working environment:
* evaluation of cell physiology by microbiological methods (microscopy, colony morphology, enzymatic profiling, etc.)
* comfort with mechanical systems (assembly, troubleshooting, maintenance)
* ability to precisely follow and author standard operating procedures (sops)
* working knowledge of office productivity software and the ability to quickly learn new software
my client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including base salary, bonus potential and stock options.+11 Other Responses