Strategic Planning In Information Technology
Subject: 10eqs interview for c-level strategy
hope this message finds you well! we have a new research project that may fall within your area of expertise.
\we are looking for people involved in strategic planning for technology businesses at the corporate level. These include ceos, cfos, coos, heads of strategy, and other high level folks (head of corporate fp&a would be a good example) with direct experience in strategic planning at the corporate level. Our target companies are as follows:
please note that we are only looking for your expert insights from experience and are not interested in any confidential information.
I would be grateful if you could please let me know if you are available and interested to share some insight from your experience to our study or point us to particular experts you worked with who might be knowledgeable in this area?
We are looking to schedule our interviews over the next two weeks (including the weekend), if that would fit with your schedule. The budget on this project would allow us to provide a flexible compensation of usd 250 for a 40-45 minute call, but please do note that you will be able to discuss and agree on a compensation directly with the interviewer at the time of the interview.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration in advance.
katie+8 Other Responses
Six Sigma Dashboard
Hi, i need someone who can accurately describe a six sigma dashboard that includes the kpis. The description needs to be specific to an industry vertical. Looking for a one hour consult to talk about six sigma and how a dashboard would specifically be set up.+57 Other Responses
i am looking for experts who can offer me their expertise on understanding discount rates available in the market for "commercial off the shelf software for creating and managing bi dashboards". I would like to know what percentage of discounts vendors offer to an enterprise buyer.
Thanks.+5 Other Responses
Information Technology Strategy
I'm looking to speak with people who have are currently or recently have been cios or it directors of mid-size (250 to 1000 employees) manufacturing companies located in the united states. I want to understand their needs and expectations from it solution providers that implement and support erp, crm, bpm and bi and develop custom applications. Ideally, this would be someone that was worked with oracle technologies.+20 Other Responses
Oracle Flexcube Business Intelligence
1. Must have skills in selecting, developing and implementing technology tools and applications associated with the finance department integrated banking system environment.
2. Extensive experience in gathering, analyzing, and documenting functional requirements and producing functional design.
3. Improving team’s sdlc tools and processes, designing dashboards and writing etl jobs
4. Experience in working with complex integrated systems which include cots package, data warehouse, business intelligence and complex reporting.
5. Should know pl/sql very well to interpret financial data.
6. Should be a fast learner and have an aptitude to learn business and technical aspects of the banking software used.
7. Requires extensive knowledge of quality assurance (qa) processes, testing tools and use case development.
8. Should be a team player and prior experience in financial and accounting applications is a plus.
9. Requires detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the client's business objectives.
10. Excellent knowledge of and extensive experience developing applications in a variety of programming languages, operating systems and computing platforms.
11. Expert functional knowledge of financial banking systems.
12. Familiarity with the technologies used by the team is important: flexcube, oracle pl/sql, business objects, datastage, java, c++, .Net.+8 Other Responses
I work for a market research firm serving global 1000 companies. We are searching for multiple experts for paid phone consults on the following topics consulting service lines and sub-service lines
according to our definition, we divide the consulting category into the below service lines and sub-service lines
1) strategy consulting a) corporate strategy b) hr strategy c) business planning d) marketing strategy e) branding strategy
2) operations consulting a) operational design implementation, pi, pmi, project management b) operational risk c) financial operation
3) bas/finance consulting a) ma, valuation b) transactional advisory c) financial management d) tax advisory
a) organizational development
b) change management c) hr operations benefits consulting
5) it consulting a) it strategy
b) enterprise architecture, system architecture, system integration, and implementation
c) information management (data management, analytics, and data governance)
we would like to understand if this is valid and would like to know how top consulting firms define their service lines and sub-service lines+35 Other Responses
Enterprise Application Architecture
We have been asked to provide an enterprise application architect to a global grocery retail organization. Project will include 3-4 weeks of remote, collaborative project scoping and strategy work, followed by long-term project delivery and execution. Immediate start. Grocery experience strongly-preferred, retail required. Expertise in retail business applications, applications development, applications management, analytics and data management. Experience and knowledge of information architecture, business intelligence, analytics & data management, mobility, security, and agile development.+11 Other Responses
Nielsen Data Integration To Corporate Bi System
We are a food company that want to add nielsen data into our corporative bi system. We use busines objects and bw technologies and we want to know the best aproach to put nielsen data into our warehouses to be able to analyce and build kpi mixed with other internal data (p&l, sales...)+5 Other Responses
i am working with my direct client *** and having below position for your review. Please go through it and let me know if you are open for it.
Position: business intelligence pm/ba
location: cupertino, ca
duration: 12-18 months
bpr ops: business intelligence pm/ba
job description- we are looking for a senior level resource to drive the definition and delivery of strategies, initiatives and programs within the ww operations business intelligence team.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly adapt to a changing environment and interact with a broad customer base with diverse needs and functional responsibilities. The candidate must be capable of exerting strong, influential leadership and have an unyielding ownership and accountability to produce quality results in a challenging atmosphere. The candidate must be able to navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead cross-functional teams in the successful delivery of business intelligence solutions used throughout the organization to drive the business.
This is a senior level role for which the ideal candidate would have a combination of strategic business analysis, project management, and solution architecture experience within the business intelligence domain. This role will be tasked with driving complex initiatives and strategies as well as programs from conceptualization through delivery.
Notes- reiterating the point that extensive business objects and tableau experience are required. Must be willing to roll up sleeves and do ba work as well. Several submissions we received were junior candidates or even pure developers- not the right skill set. We highly desire bi people with consulting experience (preferably big 4 or similar), have run/ managed non-it bi groups, and have a very, very solid foundation of bi.+16 Other Responses
we are currently seeking support from key experts/consultants in the field of business intelligence (services) for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas.
Geographic scope: global
- what are the sub-categories of bi services?
- what are the key spend areas of bi services?
- sourcing: how do large organizations/fortune 500 companies typically source bi services? (in-house/outsource)
- engagement: do fortune 500 companies typically engage with a single vendor for their end to end bi services or do they engage with different standalone vendors for each bi service or would it usually be a combination?
- pricing model: what are the different pricing models offered by suppliers for bi services and which is the most preferred model?
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response.
Thank you. . .+13 Other Responses
We are interested in finding an expert in aircraft mro service businesses, preferably someone who has either a) run/worked in an mro business, or b) been an ongoing customer. We are researching the industry to understand how mro businesses compete with each other, what are the main opportunities for growth, and how customers make decisions around which service provider to use.+undefined Other Responses
Business Strategy Coachhing
I need coaching on my startup nonprofit. Specifically, looking at coaching for strategy, marketing approaches (more lead gen / marketing funnel than branding), go-to-market timing, etc.+17 Other Responses