Strategic Advisory Services
We are a global business consulting, risk advisory and internal audit firm and i am working under its energy & utilities advisory services vertical based out of abu dhabi. We are looking for an expert to support us in a strategic advisory engagement for one of our clients in the field of sewerage services in the uae.
Brief scope is as follows:
1. Corporate strategy update & organization alignment to the updated strategy
a. Analyze and engage with the different groups through interviews and surveys to understand the impact on them and by them on strategy. Use international best practices in strategic planning as input
b. Align the updated strategy with abu dhabi award for excellence in government performance criteria.
C. Detail the components of the strategic plan (example: descriptions, success factors, challenges & risks, objective and kpis weights, expected outcomes)
d. Risk analysis/matrix for strategy execution
e. International high standard kpi’s for corporate/departmental
f. Develop the strategy to be aligned/prepared to be linked with personnel objectives for all departments.
G. Support/advice the correlation between strategy and hr performance (formats, latest objectives for standard positions officers/managers).
H. Design and issue a performance report reflecting annual performance to be communicated internally and externally.
I. Develop a matrix that support the kpi’s targets to be achieved (kpi plan)
j. Update departmental operational plans as per updates in the corporate strategic plan (kpis, targets, and initiatives)
k. Ensure coverage of all departmental sections’ roles during the operational plans development
l. Prepare departmental performance contracts based on updated operational plans and organize sign-off ceremony
2. Internal communication and awareness
a. Develop an internal strategy communication & awareness plan
b. Include measures and indicators to assess effectiveness of the communication activities
c. Multiple surveys to measure the work
d. Strategic plan for all processes of strategy and performance/psmp/communication plan
the scope will be executed in a maximum of 12 months.
Following are some of the requirements we are looking for from the expert:
1. Significant international experience (15+ years) and proven subject matter expertise in strategic planning, performance management and stakeholder engagement applied to government entities.
2. Officially balanced scorecards certified, preferable if kaplan & norton certified.
3. Understanding of abu dhabi government strategy & performance management process, calendar and dynamics.
4. Expertise on strategic planning for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
5. Expertise on balanced scorecard development and implementation for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
6. Expertise on performance management for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
7. Expertise on running strategy & performance management activities
8. Expertise on the sewerage services industry in the region and worldwide
9. Past experience in carrying out similar projects in the past 5 years with organizations (public or private) that have been inducted to the balanced scorecard hall of fame for executing strategy in the region and worldwide.
10. Past experience in carrying out similar projects with organizations (public or private) that have developed gri-based sustainability reports in the region and worldwide.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please share your detailed cv and/or relevant experience through zintro.
saurabh+17 Other Responses
i am working with my direct client *** and having below position for your review. Please go through it and let me know if you are open for it.
Position: business intelligence pm/ba
location: cupertino, ca
duration: 12-18 months
bpr ops: business intelligence pm/ba
job description- we are looking for a senior level resource to drive the definition and delivery of strategies, initiatives and programs within the ww operations business intelligence team.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly adapt to a changing environment and interact with a broad customer base with diverse needs and functional responsibilities. The candidate must be capable of exerting strong, influential leadership and have an unyielding ownership and accountability to produce quality results in a challenging atmosphere. The candidate must be able to navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead cross-functional teams in the successful delivery of business intelligence solutions used throughout the organization to drive the business.
This is a senior level role for which the ideal candidate would have a combination of strategic business analysis, project management, and solution architecture experience within the business intelligence domain. This role will be tasked with driving complex initiatives and strategies as well as programs from conceptualization through delivery.
Notes- reiterating the point that extensive business objects and tableau experience are required. Must be willing to roll up sleeves and do ba work as well. Several submissions we received were junior candidates or even pure developers- not the right skill set. We highly desire bi people with consulting experience (preferably big 4 or similar), have run/ managed non-it bi groups, and have a very, very solid foundation of bi.+16 Other Responses
Six Sigma Dashboard
Hi, i need someone who can accurately describe a six sigma dashboard that includes the kpis. The description needs to be specific to an industry vertical. Looking for a one hour consult to talk about six sigma and how a dashboard would specifically be set up.+57 Other Responses
Business Intelligence Software
Our firm is looking to do multiple paid phone consults with customers/prior customers of automated bookkeeping and back office operations services software such as scalefactor. We want to speak with decision-makers who can share their insights on purchasing criteria, use case, pros and cons, and evaluation of other vendors in this space.
We would also like to speak with business development folks at some of scalefactor integration partners such as (quickbooks, gusto, stripe, etc.) to better understand if they have a perspective on how scalefactor differentiates from others in this market.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing scalefactor at your company? Please comment about the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.
2. What were you using prior to scalefactor and who else did you evaluate besides scalefactor during your evaluating process? Please comment on the vendor you used prior as well as the other options you evaluated
3. Can you speak to detail about scalefactor feature/functionality and how it compares to alternatives in the space? Please provide context on your knowledge of the product and how it stacks up to others in its space.
+26 Other Responses
Strategic Planning In Information Technology
Subject: 10eqs interview for c-level strategy
hope this message finds you well! we have a new research project that may fall within your area of expertise.
\we are looking for people involved in strategic planning for technology businesses at the corporate level. These include ceos, cfos, coos, heads of strategy, and other high level folks (head of corporate fp&a would be a good example) with direct experience in strategic planning at the corporate level. Our target companies are as follows:
please note that we are only looking for your expert insights from experience and are not interested in any confidential information.
I would be grateful if you could please let me know if you are available and interested to share some insight from your experience to our study or point us to particular experts you worked with who might be knowledgeable in this area?
We are looking to schedule our interviews over the next two weeks (including the weekend), if that would fit with your schedule. The budget on this project would allow us to provide a flexible compensation of usd 250 for a 40-45 minute call, but please do note that you will be able to discuss and agree on a compensation directly with the interviewer at the time of the interview.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration in advance.
katie+8 Other Responses
It Industry Strategy And Operations
We are conducting a survey (approximately 15 minutes) with it professionals currently working in companies with 1billion+ in revenue. We hope to learn from decision-makers who can share their insights on the priorities, challenges, and needs of an executive who is responsible for all aspects of country-level business strategy and operations.
The ideal experts are country gm, for example head of country or regional business unit or division or subsidiary and must be a decision-maker.
As a token of thanks, we’ll send you $150 after successfully completing the survey.
To ascertain your fit, please respond with a brief statement about your relevance. If selected, we will send a link that will direct you to the survey.
*referrals are appreciated, thank you.+64 Other Responses
I work for a market research firm serving global 1000 companies. We are searching for multiple experts for paid phone consults on the following topics consulting service lines and sub-service lines
according to our definition, we divide the consulting category into the below service lines and sub-service lines
1) strategy consulting a) corporate strategy b) hr strategy c) business planning d) marketing strategy e) branding strategy
2) operations consulting a) operational design implementation, pi, pmi, project management b) operational risk c) financial operation
3) bas/finance consulting a) ma, valuation b) transactional advisory c) financial management d) tax advisory
a) organizational development
b) change management c) hr operations benefits consulting
5) it consulting a) it strategy
b) enterprise architecture, system architecture, system integration, and implementation
c) information management (data management, analytics, and data governance)
we would like to understand if this is valid and would like to know how top consulting firms define their service lines and sub-service lines+35 Other Responses
i am looking for experts who can offer me their expertise on understanding discount rates available in the market for "commercial off the shelf software for creating and managing bi dashboards". I would like to know what percentage of discounts vendors offer to an enterprise buyer.
Thanks.+5 Other Responses
Oracle Flexcube Business Intelligence
1. Must have skills in selecting, developing and implementing technology tools and applications associated with the finance department integrated banking system environment.
2. Extensive experience in gathering, analyzing, and documenting functional requirements and producing functional design.
3. Improving team’s sdlc tools and processes, designing dashboards and writing etl jobs
4. Experience in working with complex integrated systems which include cots package, data warehouse, business intelligence and complex reporting.
5. Should know pl/sql very well to interpret financial data.
6. Should be a fast learner and have an aptitude to learn business and technical aspects of the banking software used.
7. Requires extensive knowledge of quality assurance (qa) processes, testing tools and use case development.
8. Should be a team player and prior experience in financial and accounting applications is a plus.
9. Requires detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the client's business objectives.
10. Excellent knowledge of and extensive experience developing applications in a variety of programming languages, operating systems and computing platforms.
11. Expert functional knowledge of financial banking systems.
12. Familiarity with the technologies used by the team is important: flexcube, oracle pl/sql, business objects, datastage, java, c++, .Net.+8 Other Responses
We are looking multiple experts in western europe or north america to validate the use cases, go to market strategy and pricing of a potential digital solution called flexible dashboarding – a near real-time visualization of data with limited business intelligence that comes from data sources such as a historian/scada or iiot sensors. The primary purpose of flexible dashboarding is to aggregate and visualize simple data sets.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
q1. Please provide a brief description of your experience in production or manufacturing
in your answer, please indicate the following information:
- years of experience
- relevant companies worked for
- relevant responsibilities and positions held (with dates)
- geographies you can discuss
q2. Are you able to speak to examples of how monitoring of real-time data could or currently does affect your goals?
Please include examples of data that you track or would like to track that we might speak about.
Q3. Are you able to confidently review and provide your thoughts and opinions on a flexible dashboard (such as that would allow you to connect and monitor key data?(i.E. What would work and what would not work etc.)+18 Other Responses
we are currently seeking support from key experts/consultants in the field of business intelligence (services) for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas.
Geographic scope: global
- what are the sub-categories of bi services?
- what are the key spend areas of bi services?
- sourcing: how do large organizations/fortune 500 companies typically source bi services? (in-house/outsource)
- engagement: do fortune 500 companies typically engage with a single vendor for their end to end bi services or do they engage with different standalone vendors for each bi service or would it usually be a combination?
- pricing model: what are the different pricing models offered by suppliers for bi services and which is the most preferred model?
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response.
Thank you. . .+13 Other Responses
Data Warehouse Architecture Strategy
Data warehouse architecture strategy for global human resources
we are looking for a consultant with deep expertise in data management, data warehouse expertise and knowledge of hr systems (employee source data) and has led an implementation of: google cloud, aws or azure for a large global company. We are looking to drive functional requirements/considerations for it of the technology required to move to enterprise data warehouse (aws) from sap hana (partial integration) and hr systems to a global hr data model to drive reporting and visualization capabilities (tableau, power bi or quicksight). Our solution must enable: timely visualization reporting, scalable, user management driven profiles, cost effective and allow for easy connections to advanced modeling/analytics (amazon analytics, r, spss or python).+5 Other Responses