Business Operation Efficiency
We are a leading webinar publisher (wholly owned by the financial times). We are seeking an expert to lead a 60-minute webinar on the topic of “how to increase efficiencies in business operations” scheduled for mid-april. The speaker will be responsible for compiling a basic 15-20-slide powerpoint for the presentation (template provided) and being available for the live recording or for a pre-record prior to that date. Speakers will be asked to sign a waiver, release and consent form that requires the speaker to provide their intellectual property for the purposes of presenting with us. While we will maintain a copyright of the final product (powerpoint with our logos and recording of presentation), we will not hold a copyright on the intellectual property provided by the speaker and the speaker will be free to use such concepts in the future. The chosen speaker will receive compensation and tremendous professional exposure. Speakers will not be asked to pay any fees. Our lecturers have come from: mit sloan, sap, harvard business review, cornell university, ernst & young, deloitte, kpmg, new york university, and many more top organizations. For additional requirements or information, please send your resume and any relevant information.+8 Other Responses
Strategic Planning In Information Technology
Subject: 10eqs interview for c-level strategy
hope this message finds you well! we have a new research project that may fall within your area of expertise.
\we are looking for people involved in strategic planning for technology businesses at the corporate level. These include ceos, cfos, coos, heads of strategy, and other high level folks (head of corporate fp&a would be a good example) with direct experience in strategic planning at the corporate level. Our target companies are as follows:
please note that we are only looking for your expert insights from experience and are not interested in any confidential information.
I would be grateful if you could please let me know if you are available and interested to share some insight from your experience to our study or point us to particular experts you worked with who might be knowledgeable in this area?
We are looking to schedule our interviews over the next two weeks (including the weekend), if that would fit with your schedule. The budget on this project would allow us to provide a flexible compensation of usd 250 for a 40-45 minute call, but please do note that you will be able to discuss and agree on a compensation directly with the interviewer at the time of the interview.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration in advance.
katie+8 Other Responses
i am working with my direct client *** and having below position for your review. Please go through it and let me know if you are open for it.
Position: business intelligence pm/ba
location: cupertino, ca
duration: 12-18 months
bpr ops: business intelligence pm/ba
job description- we are looking for a senior level resource to drive the definition and delivery of strategies, initiatives and programs within the ww operations business intelligence team.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly adapt to a changing environment and interact with a broad customer base with diverse needs and functional responsibilities. The candidate must be capable of exerting strong, influential leadership and have an unyielding ownership and accountability to produce quality results in a challenging atmosphere. The candidate must be able to navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead cross-functional teams in the successful delivery of business intelligence solutions used throughout the organization to drive the business.
This is a senior level role for which the ideal candidate would have a combination of strategic business analysis, project management, and solution architecture experience within the business intelligence domain. This role will be tasked with driving complex initiatives and strategies as well as programs from conceptualization through delivery.
Notes- reiterating the point that extensive business objects and tableau experience are required. Must be willing to roll up sleeves and do ba work as well. Several submissions we received were junior candidates or even pure developers- not the right skill set. We highly desire bi people with consulting experience (preferably big 4 or similar), have run/ managed non-it bi groups, and have a very, very solid foundation of bi.+16 Other Responses
Advertising Strategy Development
I would like help marketing my burgeoning e-commerce company. I'm looking at different strategies, including ppc, seo, and radio advertising. I'd like some perspective and feedback on these strategies.+10 Other Responses
Strategic Advisory Services
We are a global business consulting, risk advisory and internal audit firm and i am working under its energy & utilities advisory services vertical based out of abu dhabi. We are looking for an expert to support us in a strategic advisory engagement for one of our clients in the field of sewerage services in the uae.
Brief scope is as follows:
1. Corporate strategy update & organization alignment to the updated strategy
a. Analyze and engage with the different groups through interviews and surveys to understand the impact on them and by them on strategy. Use international best practices in strategic planning as input
b. Align the updated strategy with abu dhabi award for excellence in government performance criteria.
C. Detail the components of the strategic plan (example: descriptions, success factors, challenges & risks, objective and kpis weights, expected outcomes)
d. Risk analysis/matrix for strategy execution
e. International high standard kpi’s for corporate/departmental
f. Develop the strategy to be aligned/prepared to be linked with personnel objectives for all departments.
G. Support/advice the correlation between strategy and hr performance (formats, latest objectives for standard positions officers/managers).
H. Design and issue a performance report reflecting annual performance to be communicated internally and externally.
I. Develop a matrix that support the kpi’s targets to be achieved (kpi plan)
j. Update departmental operational plans as per updates in the corporate strategic plan (kpis, targets, and initiatives)
k. Ensure coverage of all departmental sections’ roles during the operational plans development
l. Prepare departmental performance contracts based on updated operational plans and organize sign-off ceremony
2. Internal communication and awareness
a. Develop an internal strategy communication & awareness plan
b. Include measures and indicators to assess effectiveness of the communication activities
c. Multiple surveys to measure the work
d. Strategic plan for all processes of strategy and performance/psmp/communication plan
the scope will be executed in a maximum of 12 months.
Following are some of the requirements we are looking for from the expert:
1. Significant international experience (15+ years) and proven subject matter expertise in strategic planning, performance management and stakeholder engagement applied to government entities.
2. Officially balanced scorecards certified, preferable if kaplan & norton certified.
3. Understanding of abu dhabi government strategy & performance management process, calendar and dynamics.
4. Expertise on strategic planning for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
5. Expertise on balanced scorecard development and implementation for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
6. Expertise on performance management for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
7. Expertise on running strategy & performance management activities
8. Expertise on the sewerage services industry in the region and worldwide
9. Past experience in carrying out similar projects in the past 5 years with organizations (public or private) that have been inducted to the balanced scorecard hall of fame for executing strategy in the region and worldwide.
10. Past experience in carrying out similar projects with organizations (public or private) that have developed gri-based sustainability reports in the region and worldwide.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please share your detailed cv and/or relevant experience through zintro.
saurabh+undefined Other Responses
Looking for someone with expertise in ossm (oracle scorecard and strategy management) to support in quality assurance/testing work+undefined Other Responses
Six Sigma Dashboard
Hi, i need someone who can accurately describe a six sigma dashboard that includes the kpis. The description needs to be specific to an industry vertical. Looking for a one hour consult to talk about six sigma and how a dashboard would specifically be set up.+57 Other Responses
Business Intelligence Sourcing
Business intelligence industry overview:
i work with ****, procurement intelligence firm. With regard to my current report i wish to have some insights on the typical pricing model and cost break-up structure involved in sourcing bi services.
analyst+7 Other Responses
Business Intelligence Strategy & Vision
hope you guys are having a a wonderful day today.
Our pmo team is working on a rfp response to one of the largest bi strategy project in the middle east. We are looking for expert professionals or companies who can participate with us in the rfp response either as a consultant or sub-contractor (during proposal completion and project execution).
Please inform me if you are interested in working with us on this potential opportunity.
Note: its not a technology specific.
with best regards,
business development director+20 Other Responses
Oracle Flexcube Business Intelligence
1. Must have skills in selecting, developing and implementing technology tools and applications associated with the finance department integrated banking system environment.
2. Extensive experience in gathering, analyzing, and documenting functional requirements and producing functional design.
3. Improving team’s sdlc tools and processes, designing dashboards and writing etl jobs
4. Experience in working with complex integrated systems which include cots package, data warehouse, business intelligence and complex reporting.
5. Should know pl/sql very well to interpret financial data.
6. Should be a fast learner and have an aptitude to learn business and technical aspects of the banking software used.
7. Requires extensive knowledge of quality assurance (qa) processes, testing tools and use case development.
8. Should be a team player and prior experience in financial and accounting applications is a plus.
9. Requires detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the client's business objectives.
10. Excellent knowledge of and extensive experience developing applications in a variety of programming languages, operating systems and computing platforms.
11. Expert functional knowledge of financial banking systems.
12. Familiarity with the technologies used by the team is important: flexcube, oracle pl/sql, business objects, datastage, java, c++, .Net.+8 Other Responses
I work for a market research firm serving global 1000 companies. We are searching for multiple experts for paid phone consults on the following topics consulting service lines and sub-service lines
according to our definition, we divide the consulting category into the below service lines and sub-service lines
1) strategy consulting a) corporate strategy b) hr strategy c) business planning d) marketing strategy e) branding strategy
2) operations consulting a) operational design implementation, pi, pmi, project management b) operational risk c) financial operation
3) bas/finance consulting a) ma, valuation b) transactional advisory c) financial management d) tax advisory
a) organizational development
b) change management c) hr operations benefits consulting
5) it consulting a) it strategy
b) enterprise architecture, system architecture, system integration, and implementation
c) information management (data management, analytics, and data governance)
we would like to understand if this is valid and would like to know how top consulting firms define their service lines and sub-service lines+35 Other Responses
we are currently seeking support from key experts/consultants in the field of business intelligence (services) for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas.
Geographic scope: global
- what are the sub-categories of bi services?
- what are the key spend areas of bi services?
- sourcing: how do large organizations/fortune 500 companies typically source bi services? (in-house/outsource)
- engagement: do fortune 500 companies typically engage with a single vendor for their end to end bi services or do they engage with different standalone vendors for each bi service or would it usually be a combination?
- pricing model: what are the different pricing models offered by suppliers for bi services and which is the most preferred model?
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response.
Thank you. . .+13 Other Responses