Software Solutions In Banking And Credit Unions
We are looking to interview experts who have worked at the top 150 banks and credit unions in the us with purchase authority over software products or solutions used in their organization to remotely manage and analyze assets (atms, currency counters, etc.) we are interested in c-level or vp-level positions in retail and it operations. This is a 30-40 minutes paid phone consult. +5 Other Responses
Oracle Flexcube Business Intelligence
1. Must have skills in selecting, developing and implementing technology tools and applications associated with the finance department integrated banking system environment.
2. Extensive experience in gathering, analyzing, and documenting functional requirements and producing functional design.
3. Improving team’s sdlc tools and processes, designing dashboards and writing etl jobs
4. Experience in working with complex integrated systems which include cots package, data warehouse, business intelligence and complex reporting.
5. Should know pl/sql very well to interpret financial data.
6. Should be a fast learner and have an aptitude to learn business and technical aspects of the banking software used.
7. Requires extensive knowledge of quality assurance (qa) processes, testing tools and use case development.
8. Should be a team player and prior experience in financial and accounting applications is a plus.
9. Requires detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the client's business objectives.
10. Excellent knowledge of and extensive experience developing applications in a variety of programming languages, operating systems and computing platforms.
11. Expert functional knowledge of financial banking systems.
12. Familiarity with the technologies used by the team is important: flexcube, oracle pl/sql, business objects, datastage, java, c++, .Net.+8 Other Responses
Us Banking Software Qa
We are an authorized zintro partner looking to better understand quality assurance in software testing development in the north american banking industry. Ideally i am looking to speak with an individual formerly in a qa role for a large us based bank. Specifically looking to understand software development/testing processes best practices including defining test scopes, resources, schedule, etc. And testing process in a pure agile environment/in an agile-like environment (some variation) including waterfall.+12 Other Responses