I recieved a la poste cheque in the post,my friend took it to work and lodged it,it came back fraud and she has been suspended and said its not me in trouble,its her,i cannot make sense of it+2 Other Responses
Fraud Management And Physical Security
Fraud management and physical security:
1.Supply chain around fraud management
2.Vendor landscape for fraud management and physical security
3.Engagement models fraud management and physical security - single/ multiple vendors
4. Sourcing models for fraud management and physical security - in house/ outsource
5.Value proposition in outsourcing these services
6. List of suppliers for fraud management and physical security
7. Supplier consolidation and rationalization options
8.Fraud patterns in banks
9.Dependencies and synergies between fraud and financial crimes aspects and physical security
10.An analysis of the vendors offerings in the following areas:
- advanced fraud analytics (data analytics; cyber data analytics; rules developers; architecture; solutions engineers
- contact centre operations
- quality assurance
- detection specialists
- credit quality specialists
- claims management & processing / back-office / back-end fulfilment
- project resources for fraud initiatives+17 Other Responses
I have invested my money in some money scheme called defencex wich gives 2% of what you invested per day. Now the registrar of the bank applied at high court to freeze their accounts stating that the money scheme is conducting the work of banks. Does this mean i'm gonna loose all my money?They are going to court on the 25th of march. This money scheme is owned by chris******.+2 Other Responses
Fraud Management In Finance Institution
Fraud management in finance institutions:
industry focus bfsi sector and geography focus of canada and us:
1. What are financial institutions in the marketplace doing with respect to their fraud functions?
2. How is fraud functions organized in bfsi companies?
3. What functions are performed in-house vs. What is outsourced in the fraud management value chain - strategy & reporting, prevention, detection, investigation, recovery, and micro & macro fraud analysis?
4. Costs/benefits of outsourcing?
5. What are the fraud patterns observed in banking institutions currently and what is the outlook?
6. If outsourced, to which vendors (regions of focus â canada and usa) and which geographies?
7. How does the supply market look like? What are the different kind of suppliers? What is the outlook?+23 Other Responses