I recieved a la poste cheque in the post,my friend took it to work and lodged it,it came back fraud and she has been suspended and said its not me in trouble,its her,i cannot make sense of it+2 Other Responses
Online Card Fraud Prevention In Uk
Online card fraud prevention technology for banks:
1) identification of top players in the uk market like ca technologies and their geographical reach
2) identification of global players
3) negotiation opportunities with the suppliers
4) best practices on what top global banks are doing in the online card fraud prevention technology space
5) insights on how banks source these services from suppliers
6) examples of technologies used by top global banks+5 Other Responses
I have invested my money in some money scheme called defencex wich gives 2% of what you invested per day. Now the registrar of the bank applied at high court to freeze their accounts stating that the money scheme is conducting the work of banks. Does this mean i'm gonna loose all my money?They are going to court on the 25th of march. This money scheme is owned by chris******.+2 Other Responses
Fraud Management In Finance Institution
Fraud management in finance institutions:
industry focus bfsi sector and geography focus of canada and us:
1. What are financial institutions in the marketplace doing with respect to their fraud functions?
2. How is fraud functions organized in bfsi companies?
3. What functions are performed in-house vs. What is outsourced in the fraud management value chain - strategy & reporting, prevention, detection, investigation, recovery, and micro & macro fraud analysis?
4. Costs/benefits of outsourcing?
5. What are the fraud patterns observed in banking institutions currently and what is the outlook?
6. If outsourced, to which vendors (regions of focus â canada and usa) and which geographies?
7. How does the supply market look like? What are the different kind of suppliers? What is the outlook?+23 Other Responses