Open Banking Platform
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. We are working for a client and trying to evaluate and understand what banks are doing to move towards open banking. We are primarily looking at speaking with experts who are/ have been in the senior leadership of banks who have launched an open banking platform with the help of apis.
Some of these banks being:
2. Fidor bank
3. Wells fargo
it would also be helpful if we could speak with some experts from large banks in apac as well.
karnika+3 Other Responses
Flexible Working At Top Global Banks
We're currently conducting a study on flexible working at top banks.
We're seeking to interview a senior hr professional from a bank global leader bank, particularly anyone who is involved in strategy and change management, about flexible & dynamic working at their bank.
Key areas of knowledge:
1. Which positions offer flexible/dynamic working? Difference between hq and branches/support centers, and between different role types.
2. Types of flexibility offered (time, place, responsibilities, job sharing etc).
3. Performance indicators for flexible working.
4. Organizational and cultural changes associated with flexible working.
5. Major processes and initiatives in the bank associated with flexible working
6. Motivation and barriers to implementing flexible working.
Please respond with a few brief statements of your relevance to this project and to the points mentioned above.+30 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to hear from you within the next couple of days.
While wed love your thoughts, we realize that your time is valuable, so here are a couple of things you need to know before deciding whether or not to participate:
- replies should be brief about 1-2 paragraphs and include your full name
- participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
- if chosen, youll be named in the post and well include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
hereâs the topic on which weâd love your thoughts:
a federal judge recently gave the government permission to search for data from five wall street banks about a group of american clients suspected of hiding assets at an unrelated bank in the caribbean.
According to the ny times, judge richard m. Berman of the united states district court in manhattan told the banks citigroup, bank of new york mellon, jpmorgan chase, hsbc and bank of america to produce details about american clients who may be evading taxes through the bank of n.T. Butterfield son.
Federal authorities indicted swiss bank wegelin company last year for enabling tax invasion by wealthy americans. A separate civil forfeiture complaint related to the indictment allowed u.S. Authorities to seize over $16 million from wegelin's correspondent bank, ubs of stamford, connecticut. A tax lawyer quoted in the ny times article explained that nearly every swiss bank has a u.S. Correspondent account for processing u.S. Dollar transactions, which provide a road map of leads and information pointing to possible u.S. Account holders.
The same attorney says we can expect more john doe summonses in the new york banking community as the irs continues to chase the unreported foreign accounts as well as the swiss banks now under investigation.
What are your thoughts about the future of these swiss bank accounts and the ramifications of the current legal case?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send us your response via znotes within a couple of days. Dont forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+2 Other Responses
Risk & Compliance Product Discovery
Our client is looking to speak to people in neobanks and midmarket banks who can comment about the data risk, compliance and governance practices for their organization’s open banking / open finance efforts.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. If open to participating, please consider answering the screener questions below:
1. Which of the following best describes your organization?
A. A virtual bank – meaning banking is made digitally only (online, via atm, etc)
b. A local bank with locations only in a town or state
c. A regional bank with locations only in a specific region of the us
d. A credit union or community bank
e. A top 14 financial institution in the u.S.
F. A top 15-50 financial institution in the u.S.
G. Non-bank financial institution
h. Non-bank fintech (financial technology company)+42 Other Responses
Hr Manager In Tier-1 Retail Bank
We are seeking an expert interview with someone who has hands-on experience in human resources (hr) management in tier-1 retail banks (only n. America and europe are relevant). We are seeking to understand overarching strategy in how hr is situated within the organization and best strategic practices. The candidate should ideally have experience in 2 or more banks in the relevant geographies.
Key issues to review in interview:
· what is the ration of hr employees versus overall workforce in bank?
· what is the structure of the hr employees/function (centralized versus de-centralized)?
· who is the hr division sub-ordinated to and which executives are responsible for their goals/tasks?
· underlying strategy and beliefs of hr division in day-to-day tasks and long-term goals/vision?
· key challenges facing hr and which challenges are unique to banking+13 Other Responses
Bank Currency Reconciliation Providers (canada)
We are a global market research firm seeking experts who can assist us by providing insights on bank currency circulation. We need pricing and operating details for firms who provide currency reconciliation centers in canada we would wish to seek expert insights on the following aspects:
this would be 60 mins of paid phone consultation.
1. Do leading retail banks in canada, engage multiple reconciliation service providers and how many branches does each currency center serve?
2. What are the key services offered by currency reconciliation centers to retail banks?
3. How are these services delivered and at what frequency? How many times do they make cash deliveries per week to atms and to branches?
4. What synergies do reconciliation service providers drive between atm replenishment and branch cash replenishment? What is the ideal time-frame/ industry best practice for branch cash replenishments (twice a week/weekly etc.)
5. How do banks make sure that they have minimal cash at the reconciliation centers as it is not earning any interest?
6. What are the costs for reconciliation and cash deliveries and pick-up? What overheads does the currency reconciliation center incur?
7. Do currency reconciliation centers also deploying and maintaining atms?
8. Some case studies that could explain the entire use-case scenario of the retail bank’s engagement, pricing, and operations with the currency reconciliation center?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+7 Other Responses
Bank Training Culture
We are looking to understand current the training practices & culture among banks in developed economies (primarily north america & europe).
Questions we are looking to ask include:
• what moves were initiated by the bank to promote a learning culture within its workforce?
• what are the main challenges/barriers of the bank’s training programs and what moves were promoted to overcome these obstacles?
• how did the organization make time for employee training/learning activities?
• how are such training programs measured?
• how are employees & managers motivated to become committed to such training efforts?
• do the courses take place in a designated teaching unit within the organization or do they take place in the employee’s own workspace?
• does the bank’s organization structure influence the learning culture within the organization?
• does the bank invest time and resources in the marketing of its training and to what extent? Is there a unit/program which is designated to such a cause?
• and more
we are ideally looking for candidates in evp or senior hr roles or potentially directors of talent acquisition (the first one is vastly preferred).
A vp learning & development or vp talent development role could also fit the description.+24 Other Responses
I write for a publication called boostyourbonus. It deals with bank and investment bank bonuses and related issues (london and wall street). I am looking for some experts opinion on the following:
banker bonuses in 2011. Is there such a thing as a guaranteed bonus when moving firm? Who's getting them and how?
What's the best way to approach your annual review and bonus negotiation during a year like this?
Any opinions welcomed, if only a sentence or two in a message. I am happy to give you a call at a convenient time if that's easier. However, as press, i am unable to offer a fee for any opinion. Experts will be cited accordingly, so it's an excellent opportunity to gain exposure.
Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you.+5 Other Responses
Talent Management In The Banking Industry.
We are looking for talent management and development in the banking industry. These experts must have experience with first-tier global banks (bank of america, ubs, barclays, bbva etc), preferably in europe and the us. Other geographies that could be included are singapore and australia.
Potential candidates are talent development managers or hr managers in banks, as well as external talent management consultants and advisers.
The candidates must have hands-on experience in talent management and be able to provide specific information on talent management programs :
-how a talent management program is developed
-how a talent is identified by the bank
-possible benefits for talents – higher salaries, bonuses, other incentives (that are not necessarily money-driven), --whether there is a specific career path development process, etc. +39 Other Responses
Seeking experts with background in banking industry in procurement team to answer the following questions:
1. What kind of it infrastructure/technology is required for effective p2p process?
2. How does the ideal procurement structure in leading banks look like? - organization structure for centralised, decentralised and center-led
3. Benchmark figures for the following kpis for evaluating internal procurement in bank:
• what is the turnaround time between pr to po for it, services, real estate?
• % of contract which are driven by rfp vs those nominated by buyers/internal stakeholders
• % of centralized buying/purchase
• contract period defining long term contract for it, services, real estate
• % of spend under long term contract
• % of spend on contracts which are signed via rfp vs spend on all contracts
• threshold in value beyond which rfp is required
geo focus for banks - uae vs middle east vs global banks
industry - banking industry+10 Other Responses
Bank Compliance Best Practices
In recent years there are more and more banks that are implementing a centralized operating model that services all bank branches, and establishing a back-office specialized unit, which deals with compliance.
We are looking to recruit interviewees from leading banks in the us & europe, and specifically from the financial institutions below, who can provide information on compliance best practices.
• keycrop (us)
• lloyds (uk)
• rbc bank or td bank (canada)
• dnb nor bank (norway)
• seb (sweden)
• hadelsbanken (sweden)
relevant positions may include: chief compliance officer, senior compliance officer, and regional compliance officer, or other management members who are involved in compliance work processes.
Some of the topics to be discuss include:
• the organizational structure of the bank’s compliance activity, with a focus on a centralized vs. Decentralized structure.
• the existing work process and detailed operating model.
• methods used by banks to overcome the indirect contact with the client in a centralized model (as opposed to a traditional system, in which the branch officer is directly linked to the customer).
• digital technologies & regtech tools used by the bank, assisting the ongoing activity of a centralized compliance system.
+13 Other Responses
Social Media Advertising Study Of Banks
Social media advertising study of banks
geographies - uk, hk. China, middle east, us, canada, australia
looking to understand sourcing strategies of procuring social media by banks, pricing model, trends , best practices and agencies they work with in each market.+16 Other Responses