Open Banking Platform
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. We are working for a client and trying to evaluate and understand what banks are doing to move towards open banking. We are primarily looking at speaking with experts who are/ have been in the senior leadership of banks who have launched an open banking platform with the help of apis.
Some of these banks being:
2. Fidor bank
3. Wells fargo
it would also be helpful if we could speak with some experts from large banks in apac as well.
karnika+3 Other Responses
Social Media Advertising Study Of Banks
Social media advertising study of banks
geographies - uk, hk. China, middle east, us, canada, australia
looking to understand sourcing strategies of procuring social media by banks, pricing model, trends , best practices and agencies they work with in each market.+16 Other Responses
Seeking experts with background in banking industry in procurement team to answer the following questions:
1. What kind of it infrastructure/technology is required for effective p2p process?
2. How does the ideal procurement structure in leading banks look like? - organization structure for centralised, decentralised and center-led
3. Benchmark figures for the following kpis for evaluating internal procurement in bank:
• what is the turnaround time between pr to po for it, services, real estate?
• % of contract which are driven by rfp vs those nominated by buyers/internal stakeholders
• % of centralized buying/purchase
• contract period defining long term contract for it, services, real estate
• % of spend under long term contract
• % of spend on contracts which are signed via rfp vs spend on all contracts
• threshold in value beyond which rfp is required
geo focus for banks - uae vs middle east vs global banks
industry - banking industry+10 Other Responses
Software Solutions In Banking And Credit Unions
We are looking to interview experts who have worked at the top 150 banks and credit unions in the us with purchase authority over software products or solutions used in their organization to remotely manage and analyze assets (atms, currency counters, etc.) we are interested in c-level or vp-level positions in retail and it operations. This is a 30-40 minutes paid phone consult. +5 Other Responses
Hr Manager In Tier-1 Retail Bank
We are seeking an expert interview with someone who has hands-on experience in human resources (hr) management in tier-1 retail banks (only n. America and europe are relevant). We are seeking to understand overarching strategy in how hr is situated within the organization and best strategic practices. The candidate should ideally have experience in 2 or more banks in the relevant geographies.
Key issues to review in interview:
· what is the ration of hr employees versus overall workforce in bank?
· what is the structure of the hr employees/function (centralized versus de-centralized)?
· who is the hr division sub-ordinated to and which executives are responsible for their goals/tasks?
· underlying strategy and beliefs of hr division in day-to-day tasks and long-term goals/vision?
· key challenges facing hr and which challenges are unique to banking+13 Other Responses
Flexible Working At Top Global Banks
We're currently conducting a study on flexible working at top banks.
We're seeking to interview a senior hr professional from a bank global leader bank, particularly anyone who is involved in strategy and change management, about flexible & dynamic working at their bank.
Key areas of knowledge:
1. Which positions offer flexible/dynamic working? Difference between hq and branches/support centers, and between different role types.
2. Types of flexibility offered (time, place, responsibilities, job sharing etc).
3. Performance indicators for flexible working.
4. Organizational and cultural changes associated with flexible working.
5. Major processes and initiatives in the bank associated with flexible working
6. Motivation and barriers to implementing flexible working.
Please respond with a few brief statements of your relevance to this project and to the points mentioned above.+30 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to hear from you within the next couple of days.
While wed love your thoughts, we realize that your time is valuable, so here are a couple of things you need to know before deciding whether or not to participate:
- replies should be brief about 1-2 paragraphs and include your full name
- participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
- if chosen, youll be named in the post and well include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
hereâs the topic on which weâd love your thoughts:
a federal judge recently gave the government permission to search for data from five wall street banks about a group of american clients suspected of hiding assets at an unrelated bank in the caribbean.
According to the ny times, judge richard m. Berman of the united states district court in manhattan told the banks citigroup, bank of new york mellon, jpmorgan chase, hsbc and bank of america to produce details about american clients who may be evading taxes through the bank of n.T. Butterfield son.
Federal authorities indicted swiss bank wegelin company last year for enabling tax invasion by wealthy americans. A separate civil forfeiture complaint related to the indictment allowed u.S. Authorities to seize over $16 million from wegelin's correspondent bank, ubs of stamford, connecticut. A tax lawyer quoted in the ny times article explained that nearly every swiss bank has a u.S. Correspondent account for processing u.S. Dollar transactions, which provide a road map of leads and information pointing to possible u.S. Account holders.
The same attorney says we can expect more john doe summonses in the new york banking community as the irs continues to chase the unreported foreign accounts as well as the swiss banks now under investigation.
What are your thoughts about the future of these swiss bank accounts and the ramifications of the current legal case?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send us your response via znotes within a couple of days. Dont forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+2 Other Responses
Banks Integration With Online Payment Providers
We are trying to understand how do leading banks help their customers to fund their accounts through different venues such as paypal, venmo, google pay, apple pay, cashapp, and or zelle, to list a few.
Key areas where we are looking for insights are as follows:
1. How do banks integrate a solution for their customers to fund their accounts through different venues?
2. How do leading banks ensure that customers with recently opened accounts are also able to fund their accounts through the mentioned venues?
3. How do banks measure the return of investment (roi) from the integration costs incurred by the banks for these solutions?
4. What are the key areas of concern/ challenges that banks face by rolling-out this integration?
5. How do leading banks determine/ measure customer satisfaction when these services are made available?
6. Ideally, how many payment solution providers do leading banks integrate with?
7. What is the ideal (industry standard) timelines to implement or integrate these solutions?+19 Other Responses
Talent Management In The Banking Industry.
We are looking for talent management and development in the banking industry. These experts must have experience with first-tier global banks (bank of america, ubs, barclays, bbva etc), preferably in europe and the us. Other geographies that could be included are singapore and australia.
Potential candidates are talent development managers or hr managers in banks, as well as external talent management consultants and advisers.
The candidates must have hands-on experience in talent management and be able to provide specific information on talent management programs :
-how a talent management program is developed
-how a talent is identified by the bank
-possible benefits for talents – higher salaries, bonuses, other incentives (that are not necessarily money-driven), --whether there is a specific career path development process, etc. +39 Other Responses
Bank Currency Reconciliation Providers (canada)
We are a global market research firm seeking experts who can assist us by providing insights on bank currency circulation. We need pricing and operating details for firms who provide currency reconciliation centers in canada we would wish to seek expert insights on the following aspects:
this would be 60 mins of paid phone consultation.
1. Do leading retail banks in canada, engage multiple reconciliation service providers and how many branches does each currency center serve?
2. What are the key services offered by currency reconciliation centers to retail banks?
3. How are these services delivered and at what frequency? How many times do they make cash deliveries per week to atms and to branches?
4. What synergies do reconciliation service providers drive between atm replenishment and branch cash replenishment? What is the ideal time-frame/ industry best practice for branch cash replenishments (twice a week/weekly etc.)
5. How do banks make sure that they have minimal cash at the reconciliation centers as it is not earning any interest?
6. What are the costs for reconciliation and cash deliveries and pick-up? What overheads does the currency reconciliation center incur?
7. Do currency reconciliation centers also deploying and maintaining atms?
8. Some case studies that could explain the entire use-case scenario of the retail bank’s engagement, pricing, and operations with the currency reconciliation center?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+7 Other Responses
I write for a publication called boostyourbonus. It deals with bank and investment bank bonuses and related issues (london and wall street). I am looking for some experts opinion on the following:
banker bonuses in 2011. Is there such a thing as a guaranteed bonus when moving firm? Who's getting them and how?
What's the best way to approach your annual review and bonus negotiation during a year like this?
Any opinions welcomed, if only a sentence or two in a message. I am happy to give you a call at a convenient time if that's easier. However, as press, i am unable to offer a fee for any opinion. Experts will be cited accordingly, so it's an excellent opportunity to gain exposure.
Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you.+5 Other Responses
Online Banking Products Client Migration
We are looking for an expert to help us with the best practices of how a bank engages in digital campaigns to actively promote customer migration to new digital banking products/platforms:
· how are existing digital channels used to increase exposure to a bank’s new digital offerings (e.G. Specific uses of online channel, app notifications, etc. And not in-branch training)?
· what types of incentives/promotions are leveraged and made visible in online channels?
· how does a bank segment its customer-base to target them with marketing/campaigns highlighting new digital offerings?
· what are the approximate stages of a “digital marketing” strategy to raise awareness to digital migration?
· what are some kpis that a bank would outline to measure its success in its digital marketing strategy
· 1-2 examples of exemplary usage of digital channels to highlight digital offerings
the ideal candidate may have hands-on experience from the bank side of the project.+30 Other Responses