Open Banking Platform
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. We are working for a client and trying to evaluate and understand what banks are doing to move towards open banking. We are primarily looking at speaking with experts who are/ have been in the senior leadership of banks who have launched an open banking platform with the help of apis.
Some of these banks being:
2. Fidor bank
3. Wells fargo
it would also be helpful if we could speak with some experts from large banks in apac as well.
karnika+3 Other Responses
Bank Teller & Teller Less Banks
We are a prominent market research firm and looking for information about banks that transformed to a teller-less model (i.E. Replaced the teller positions with atms and shifted the tellers into different roles).
Specifically, i would like to consult with banking professionals that have experiences and worked during this transformation.+10 Other Responses
Flexible Working At Top Global Banks
We're currently conducting a study on flexible working at top banks.
We're seeking to interview a senior hr professional from a bank global leader bank, particularly anyone who is involved in strategy and change management, about flexible & dynamic working at their bank.
Key areas of knowledge:
1. Which positions offer flexible/dynamic working? Difference between hq and branches/support centers, and between different role types.
2. Types of flexibility offered (time, place, responsibilities, job sharing etc).
3. Performance indicators for flexible working.
4. Organizational and cultural changes associated with flexible working.
5. Major processes and initiatives in the bank associated with flexible working
6. Motivation and barriers to implementing flexible working.
Please respond with a few brief statements of your relevance to this project and to the points mentioned above.+30 Other Responses
Seeking experts with background in banking industry in procurement team to answer the following questions:
1. What kind of it infrastructure/technology is required for effective p2p process?
2. How does the ideal procurement structure in leading banks look like? - organization structure for centralised, decentralised and center-led
3. Benchmark figures for the following kpis for evaluating internal procurement in bank:
• what is the turnaround time between pr to po for it, services, real estate?
• % of contract which are driven by rfp vs those nominated by buyers/internal stakeholders
• % of centralized buying/purchase
• contract period defining long term contract for it, services, real estate
• % of spend under long term contract
• % of spend on contracts which are signed via rfp vs spend on all contracts
• threshold in value beyond which rfp is required
geo focus for banks - uae vs middle east vs global banks
industry - banking industry+10 Other Responses
Hr Manager In Tier-1 Retail Bank
We are seeking an expert interview with someone who has hands-on experience in human resources (hr) management in tier-1 retail banks (only n. America and europe are relevant). We are seeking to understand overarching strategy in how hr is situated within the organization and best strategic practices. The candidate should ideally have experience in 2 or more banks in the relevant geographies.
Key issues to review in interview:
· what is the ration of hr employees versus overall workforce in bank?
· what is the structure of the hr employees/function (centralized versus de-centralized)?
· who is the hr division sub-ordinated to and which executives are responsible for their goals/tasks?
· underlying strategy and beliefs of hr division in day-to-day tasks and long-term goals/vision?
· key challenges facing hr and which challenges are unique to banking+13 Other Responses
Cash Management In Canadian Banks
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with experts knowledgeable about best practices in cash management at major canadian banks. Ideal candidates should ideally have experience in canada and no longer work at a bank. Preference for someone who is only 2-3 years removed from the industry.
This project has a budget.+3 Other Responses
Service Rates For Canadian Banks
I have a query which requires an expert input. I would like to know the charges for certain services (such as night deposits, currency/coin deposits and others) offered by five banks in canada to a potential customer in the retail segment. The banks of interest include royal bank of canada, toronto-dominion, bank of nova-scotia, bank of montreal, canadian imperial bank of commerce.
If you are willing to consider this project, i will provide a list of services for which we require the current (2019) rates.
+4 Other Responses
Non Banking Financial
One of our client is trying to understand the non banking financial companies b(nbfc) or the loan market in usa. They have limited understanding of the nbfc/ loans market in usa. They would like to understand basic information like-
1) total outstanding loans in usa and its split between banks and non-bank
2) segmentation of nbfcs in usa into for eg. Financial leasing, consumer
loans, small loans and trust & investment co. And the loans outstanding for
each of these.
3) number of nbfcs according to the above split
4) growth rate of these nbfcs historically and their estimate of the future
5) profitability of the nbfcs+8 Other Responses
Talent Management In The Banking Industry.
We are looking for talent management and development in the banking industry. These experts must have experience with first-tier global banks (bank of america, ubs, barclays, bbva etc), preferably in europe and the us. Other geographies that could be included are singapore and australia.
Potential candidates are talent development managers or hr managers in banks, as well as external talent management consultants and advisers.
The candidates must have hands-on experience in talent management and be able to provide specific information on talent management programs :
-how a talent management program is developed
-how a talent is identified by the bank
-possible benefits for talents – higher salaries, bonuses, other incentives (that are not necessarily money-driven), --whether there is a specific career path development process, etc. +undefined Other Responses
Social Media Advertising Study Of Banks
Social media advertising study of banks
geographies - uk, hk. China, middle east, us, canada, australia
looking to understand sourcing strategies of procuring social media by banks, pricing model, trends , best practices and agencies they work with in each market.+16 Other Responses
Bank Services Model For Middle Market Clients
My name is adam, a senior analyst at a research consultancy based in israel. We provide research services in the banking and financial services industries, among other verticals.
We have received an interesting question from one of our financial institution clients, that i would like to see if you are interested/suitable to address.
The client, a leading bank, is interested in understanding how banks around the world are targeting the middle market segment.
Our client is currently offering middle market clients 2 services:
1. Ongoing financial services - a relationship manager is managing all ongoing financial services for the company (for example hedging services, other..)
2. Financial advisory – advising in managing the company's cash reserves (investments, etc)
regarding the second service – our client would like to know how is it done in other banks:
a. What is the financial advisory value proposition – what service are offered (only cash management, other services, etc.)
b. Where is it handled – together with the ongoing financial services (as is the case for our client – the same unit is handling both) or in a separate unit?
C. Do the banks handle it internally or outsource this activity to external companies?
Let me know if you think the topic is familiar to you and if you have insights into how bank handle middle market advisory services?
Looking forward to hearing from you,
adam+16 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to hear from you within the next couple of days.
While wed love your thoughts, we realize that your time is valuable, so here are a couple of things you need to know before deciding whether or not to participate:
- replies should be brief about 1-2 paragraphs and include your full name
- participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
- if chosen, youll be named in the post and well include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
hereâs the topic on which weâd love your thoughts:
a federal judge recently gave the government permission to search for data from five wall street banks about a group of american clients suspected of hiding assets at an unrelated bank in the caribbean.
According to the ny times, judge richard m. Berman of the united states district court in manhattan told the banks citigroup, bank of new york mellon, jpmorgan chase, hsbc and bank of america to produce details about american clients who may be evading taxes through the bank of n.T. Butterfield son.
Federal authorities indicted swiss bank wegelin company last year for enabling tax invasion by wealthy americans. A separate civil forfeiture complaint related to the indictment allowed u.S. Authorities to seize over $16 million from wegelin's correspondent bank, ubs of stamford, connecticut. A tax lawyer quoted in the ny times article explained that nearly every swiss bank has a u.S. Correspondent account for processing u.S. Dollar transactions, which provide a road map of leads and information pointing to possible u.S. Account holders.
The same attorney says we can expect more john doe summonses in the new york banking community as the irs continues to chase the unreported foreign accounts as well as the swiss banks now under investigation.
What are your thoughts about the future of these swiss bank accounts and the ramifications of the current legal case?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send us your response via znotes within a couple of days. Dont forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+2 Other Responses