Flexible Working At Top Global Banks
We're currently conducting a study on flexible working at top banks.
We're seeking to interview a senior hr professional from a bank global leader bank, particularly anyone who is involved in strategy and change management, about flexible & dynamic working at their bank.
Key areas of knowledge:
1. Which positions offer flexible/dynamic working? Difference between hq and branches/support centers, and between different role types.
2. Types of flexibility offered (time, place, responsibilities, job sharing etc).
3. Performance indicators for flexible working.
4. Organizational and cultural changes associated with flexible working.
5. Major processes and initiatives in the bank associated with flexible working
6. Motivation and barriers to implementing flexible working.
Please respond with a few brief statements of your relevance to this project and to the points mentioned above.+30 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to hear from you within the next couple of days.
While wed love your thoughts, we realize that your time is valuable, so here are a couple of things you need to know before deciding whether or not to participate:
- replies should be brief about 1-2 paragraphs and include your full name
- participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
- if chosen, youll be named in the post and well include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
hereâs the topic on which weâd love your thoughts:
a federal judge recently gave the government permission to search for data from five wall street banks about a group of american clients suspected of hiding assets at an unrelated bank in the caribbean.
According to the ny times, judge richard m. Berman of the united states district court in manhattan told the banks citigroup, bank of new york mellon, jpmorgan chase, hsbc and bank of america to produce details about american clients who may be evading taxes through the bank of n.T. Butterfield son.
Federal authorities indicted swiss bank wegelin company last year for enabling tax invasion by wealthy americans. A separate civil forfeiture complaint related to the indictment allowed u.S. Authorities to seize over $16 million from wegelin's correspondent bank, ubs of stamford, connecticut. A tax lawyer quoted in the ny times article explained that nearly every swiss bank has a u.S. Correspondent account for processing u.S. Dollar transactions, which provide a road map of leads and information pointing to possible u.S. Account holders.
The same attorney says we can expect more john doe summonses in the new york banking community as the irs continues to chase the unreported foreign accounts as well as the swiss banks now under investigation.
What are your thoughts about the future of these swiss bank accounts and the ramifications of the current legal case?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send us your response via znotes within a couple of days. Dont forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+2 Other Responses
Banking In Sub Saharan Countries
We are looking for phone consultations for a project. The details of the project are mentioned below.
Description of the need: we are currently studying “sub saharan countries market (for south africa, kenya, uganda, tanzania, and rwanda) ” with respect to population, area, economic indicators, languages spoken, smartphone penetration, gdp, number of banks, estimation on bank accounts, pos terminals, cash recyclers, regulatory body of banks, atm vendors, switching software vendors, estimation on credit and debit cards, pos, and mobile payments, list of payment service providers, and top banks in each country with their brief profile.
So, we are looking for people from the demand as well as supply side. Below mentioned is the focus area.
O focus area (priority):
atm and cash recycler vendors and switching software vendors in the country
estimation on bank accounts, pos terminals
estimation of credit and debit cards, pos, and mobile payments
few of the examples of companies and sectors are as follows:
o top banks
o top atm/cash dispenser vendors
spark atm systems (cardtronics)
o top switching software vendors/providers
ecentric payment systems
o payment service providers
net 1 ueps technologies (easypay (pty) ltd.)
geography: south africa, kenya, uganda, tanzania, and rwanda
note: participants from the aforementioned countries are preferred.
Title/role/function: independent consultant, banking expert, bfsi specialist, demographic expert, chief technology officer, ceo, vp, and other relevant roles.
1. Do you have knowledge about the banking sector? Specifically, we are looking into someone having detailed understanding on number of banks, estimation on bank accounts, pos terminals, cash recyclers, regulatory body of banks, atm vendors, switching software vendors, estimation on credit and debit cards, pos, and mobile payments, list of payment service providers, and top banks in each country
2. Has worked/ currently working in verticals such as bfsi, government, banking atm & switching software providing companies+40 Other Responses