Seeking experts with background in banking industry in procurement team to answer the following questions:
1. What kind of it infrastructure/technology is required for effective p2p process?
2. How does the ideal procurement structure in leading banks look like? - organization structure for centralised, decentralised and center-led
3. Benchmark figures for the following kpis for evaluating internal procurement in bank:
• what is the turnaround time between pr to po for it, services, real estate?
• % of contract which are driven by rfp vs those nominated by buyers/internal stakeholders
• % of centralized buying/purchase
• contract period defining long term contract for it, services, real estate
• % of spend under long term contract
• % of spend on contracts which are signed via rfp vs spend on all contracts
• threshold in value beyond which rfp is required
geo focus for banks - uae vs middle east vs global banks
industry - banking industry+10 Other Responses
Banking In Sub Saharan Countries
We are looking for phone consultations for a project. The details of the project are mentioned below.
Description of the need: we are currently studying “sub saharan countries market (for south africa, kenya, uganda, tanzania, and rwanda) ” with respect to population, area, economic indicators, languages spoken, smartphone penetration, gdp, number of banks, estimation on bank accounts, pos terminals, cash recyclers, regulatory body of banks, atm vendors, switching software vendors, estimation on credit and debit cards, pos, and mobile payments, list of payment service providers, and top banks in each country with their brief profile.
So, we are looking for people from the demand as well as supply side. Below mentioned is the focus area.
O focus area (priority):
atm and cash recycler vendors and switching software vendors in the country
estimation on bank accounts, pos terminals
estimation of credit and debit cards, pos, and mobile payments
few of the examples of companies and sectors are as follows:
o top banks
o top atm/cash dispenser vendors
spark atm systems (cardtronics)
o top switching software vendors/providers
ecentric payment systems
o payment service providers
net 1 ueps technologies (easypay (pty) ltd.)
geography: south africa, kenya, uganda, tanzania, and rwanda
note: participants from the aforementioned countries are preferred.
Title/role/function: independent consultant, banking expert, bfsi specialist, demographic expert, chief technology officer, ceo, vp, and other relevant roles.
1. Do you have knowledge about the banking sector? Specifically, we are looking into someone having detailed understanding on number of banks, estimation on bank accounts, pos terminals, cash recyclers, regulatory body of banks, atm vendors, switching software vendors, estimation on credit and debit cards, pos, and mobile payments, list of payment service providers, and top banks in each country
2. Has worked/ currently working in verticals such as bfsi, government, banking atm & switching software providing companies+22 Other Responses
Software Solutions In Banking And Credit Unions
We are looking to interview experts who have worked at the top 150 banks and credit unions in the us with purchase authority over software products or solutions used in their organization to remotely manage and analyze assets (atms, currency counters, etc.) we are interested in c-level or vp-level positions in retail and it operations. This is a 30-40 minutes paid phone consult. +5 Other Responses