We recently obtained a permit for bauxite mining in guinea and looking for individuals/companies interested in partnering on the project. We are also interested with someone who can help us determining approximately how much it would cost to start bauxite mining company from the ground up.
To qualify, experience in/with guinea would be great an please provide feedback below.
-do you have extensive knowledge of the bauxite mining industry, including what it would take to start a successful company and/or find the right partner?
+24 Other Responses
Aluminium Extrusion Plant Set Up
We are one of the most diversified business corporation in pakistan with operations of group spread across many sectors and industries. Popular group especially associate with manufacturing industry, trade industry, food & juice industry, service industry, packaging industry, sugar industry and cement industry where we have above 10,000 employed. Throughout the year impact investment activities are carried out internally and externally and structure around the societal, environmental, social and economic objectives.
As we have packaging industry, we use aluminum foil as a end product for the manufacturing for the packaging and household product, like (container, food rapper, insulation etc). Currently we are using aluminum ingot as a raw material which we are importing from different vendors for the production of aluminum foil.
But now we want to take one step more ahead to produce aluminum ingot by using bauxite mineral. For this we have to install aluminum industry in pakistan which can produce aluminum ingot from bauxite. The plant should be capable of produce 20000 ton/annum, in which 8000mton/annum can easily consume by our packaging and household product industry, and the remaining 12000mton/annum for trading and marketing.
If you have done with such project please share with us such information and also suggest us a feasible plant which are viable for us.
We look forward to your prompt response,
+3 Other Responses
I am a senior research analyst working for the specialty chemicals domain at a premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500.
I am doing a study on the asian zeolites market. I would like more inputs on the following deliverables:
1. What is the current market (capacity demand) dynamics of zeolite? Are there any upcoming capacity expansions?
2. What are the major downstream applications of zeolites? Which is the major demand driver and expected growth rate for the next three years?
3. What are the various production technologies followed?
4. Advantages/disadvantages if any between the various production technologies (by using different key feedstock: bauxite or al2o3)?
5. Feedstock cost analysis
6. Feedstock price forecast and correlation with zeolite prices
7. Supplier analysis
• supplier name
• installed capacity and upcoming expansion plans
• export capabilities
• grades and functionality of these zeolites
• price quotes (price benchmarking w.R.T industry average)
anjani+5 Other Responses