We are looking to speak to multiple decision-makers / contractors from construction companies and senior staff employees from large, medium, and small construction software companies in the us on market and pricing (annual spend) of office and fieldwork application softwares (ex. Fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc.).
This is a 35-40 minutes paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
for general contractors:
1. Is you company consist of 50 or more employees?
2. Are you a decision-maker for software for office and fieldwork software? (examples are fieldwire, plangrid, jobflex, tsheets, etc).
3. Are you familiar with the annual spend for these types of applications?
For senior employees of construction application software companies:
1. Are you familiar with the annual spend for large, medium and small construction companies for applications both in the field and in the office?
2. Can you differentiate between the office app side and the fieldwork app side?+undefined Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Personal Finance Software
We are an authorized zintro partner interested in connecting with consumers that use personal finance software. If you have used any of the following softwares or iphone applications, please respond with your contact information.
Igg software (ibank)
intuit (quicken or mint)
infinite kind (moneydance)
you need a budget
yodlee (yodlee personal financial management)
mechcad software (acemoney personal finance software)
thanks you.+4 Other Responses
i am the vp for a medium sized agency in nj. We are currently using workamajig for job generation, tracking hours, reporting, invoicing and keeping job logs. We use basecamp as a collaboration tool in the creative departments. My goal is to bring the entire company together to work inside basecamp, with the implementation of add-ons / extras of course. I have done several hours of research on how to make basecamp function in this manner and now feel as though i need some help to bring it all together. Anyone interested in helping create a turnkey solution for us?+36 Other Responses