Software Vendor Erp Partnerships
I am looking into software business models based on larger third party platforms, specifically erp platforms such as oracle, sap and sage. I am seeking an opinion on the pros and cons of the symbiotic relationship between independent software vendors and their larger erp partners. Specifically, how does this relationship impact business valuation, growth and exit opportunities compared to software companies that are not dependent on such a third party platform.+10 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Construction Software Study (apac)
We are currently looking to speak with experts in the construction industry who use software and tools for managing their construction projects in the following countries in the apac region. We are looking at software tools/apps which are used by project managers/general contractors or project managers of construction projects to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management etc.We are also looking to speak to technology companies that provides/supply these construction software to construction companies/ contractors.
2. South korea
the primary area of investigation is to know the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies in the above-referred countries .This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1- can you briefly elaborate on your experience working with software tools/apps to track the progress of the projects, managing construction financials, payroll management, quality, and safety etc.?
2- are you able to comment on the adoption of construction software by the general contractors/construction companies?
3- how do you go about selecting the vendor for construction software tools? What are the parameters you look into? (like local vs. Foreign, brand, price, customer base, others) .
4- who are the leading providers of specialized construction software in the market? Any specific reasons why are they preferred more in comparison to others?+undefined Other Responses
What are the apps and softwares that sell well in almost all platforms that sells apps and software e.G. Amazon that is, what apps or software tends to generate much interest and sales these days. I did like to know.
When it comes to crowd funding, what type of technology (apps and software) campaigns tends to generate crowd funding the most these days?
Please be specific in your replies.
Thank you.+18 Other Responses