Food And Beverage Packaging
we are looking for some insights on the procurement sector for packaging material for the food and beverages industry with a particular focus on hot melt adhesives and would like to connect with experts who have an experience with the same for food and beverage companies. Please let us know if you would be able to help us on this area, we would be happy to compensate you for your valuable time.
Some of the key focus areas of our study are:
• procurement best practices for the f&b industry
• an overview of the pricing models prevalent in the sector
ritika+5 Other Responses
Dairy And Beverage Industry
We are a dubai based business advisory firm, looking for a dairy & beverage subject matter expert, to work on a market study project for one of the food & beverage companies in uae. Those interested in this opportunity, may kindly respond with their contact details and a brief of their profile, highlighting the dairy & beverage and market study experience, and we shall contact them. Thanks & look forward.
+14 Other Responses
We are currently looking for the below listed information. It would be great if you could let us know your fee for the below deliverables.
Commodity in focus: rum
region: dominican republic
• overview of 3rd party production: co-bottlers of rum in dominican republic
a. Identification of companies and locations
b. Contact information
c. Bottling capabilities
d. Production capacity
• legislation that exist that could make spirits distribution challenging
- raw material sourcing legislation (sugarcane or molasses sourcing, etc.)
- production legislation (labour cost, utility challenges, etc.)
- distribution legislation (any special requirements for storing alcoholic beverages, transportation requirements, etc.)
• high level overview of the distribution network in the countries under focus
- what are the different distribution channels available and their share percentage (example: retail, bars, restaurants, etc.)
- do distilleries own their own warehouses or do they have distributors?
- generally how many distributors would a company like casa bacardi have?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
+3 Other Responses
Distribution Of Major Beverage Brands
Our firm requires multiple experts to share their insights or provide an overview of the distribution channels of packaged beverages in china, with the focus on brands such as pepsico, coca-cola, nestle, and other similar major beverage companies.
Preferably experts with operational experience in major beverage companies/bottlers in china for the past 3 years.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. To demonstrate your relevance, please consider answering the questions below:
1. Are you familiar with the major distribution channels for packaged beverages (like soda, juice) in the chinese market?
2. Can you share your insight on the following? Please answer each with yes/no or with brief details.
2a. Role of bottling companies in china, if they manage/control distribution or only production.
2b. Significance of the vending and convenience store channels in the packaged beverage market in china.
2c. For china's vending machine market, control of the purchase and placement of machines
3. Briefly, can you share the level or extent of your experience in china's beverage industry in relation to your previous/current role?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.+7 Other Responses
Us Food & Beverage Industry
again, we are looking for people in the us food & beverage market with experience importing italian goods.
claudia+4 Other Responses
Cfo Coaching In Food & Beverage Industry
We are looking for multiple experts on food & beverage industry. We need the help of a retired cfo with experience in the food & ingredients industry (prefferably sales of ingredients) to provide coaching, good practices and outside perspective for me (the company cfo) in the process of building a world class financial department .
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please share your experience on food & beverage industry as cfo. +10 Other Responses
Looking for an expert in the beverage industry to discuss market and sales of non alcoholic beverages (tea, juice, milk, etc) . A food broker or buyer with experience with beverages preferred. Ability to get our beverage company in front of buyers/decision makers preferred+8 Other Responses
Food & Beverage Formulation
I need expert or consultant on food and beverage formulation; fruit juices, energy drinks, peanut butter and mayonnaise.
Thanks+20 Other Responses