i am working with my direct client *** and having below position for your review. Please go through it and let me know if you are open for it.
Position: business intelligence pm/ba
location: cupertino, ca
duration: 12-18 months
bpr ops: business intelligence pm/ba
job description- we are looking for a senior level resource to drive the definition and delivery of strategies, initiatives and programs within the ww operations business intelligence team.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly adapt to a changing environment and interact with a broad customer base with diverse needs and functional responsibilities. The candidate must be capable of exerting strong, influential leadership and have an unyielding ownership and accountability to produce quality results in a challenging atmosphere. The candidate must be able to navigate and execute in an environment of ambiguity and lead cross-functional teams in the successful delivery of business intelligence solutions used throughout the organization to drive the business.
This is a senior level role for which the ideal candidate would have a combination of strategic business analysis, project management, and solution architecture experience within the business intelligence domain. This role will be tasked with driving complex initiatives and strategies as well as programs from conceptualization through delivery.
Notes- reiterating the point that extensive business objects and tableau experience are required. Must be willing to roll up sleeves and do ba work as well. Several submissions we received were junior candidates or even pure developers- not the right skill set. We highly desire bi people with consulting experience (preferably big 4 or similar), have run/ managed non-it bi groups, and have a very, very solid foundation of bi.+16 Other Responses
Oracle Flexcube Business Intelligence
1. Must have skills in selecting, developing and implementing technology tools and applications associated with the finance department integrated banking system environment.
2. Extensive experience in gathering, analyzing, and documenting functional requirements and producing functional design.
3. Improving team’s sdlc tools and processes, designing dashboards and writing etl jobs
4. Experience in working with complex integrated systems which include cots package, data warehouse, business intelligence and complex reporting.
5. Should know pl/sql very well to interpret financial data.
6. Should be a fast learner and have an aptitude to learn business and technical aspects of the banking software used.
7. Requires extensive knowledge of quality assurance (qa) processes, testing tools and use case development.
8. Should be a team player and prior experience in financial and accounting applications is a plus.
9. Requires detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the client's business objectives.
10. Excellent knowledge of and extensive experience developing applications in a variety of programming languages, operating systems and computing platforms.
11. Expert functional knowledge of financial banking systems.
12. Familiarity with the technologies used by the team is important: flexcube, oracle pl/sql, business objects, datastage, java, c++, .Net.+8 Other Responses
Pentaho Data Integration
Looking for a pentaho expert, capable of showing data integration, but heavier emphasis on the dashboards, modern-looking bi insights, etc.+4 Other Responses