i am looking at the possibility to setup of a system for quite a lot of structured and unstructured data.
I have looked at mongodb but i am not sure if this is the right product for us.
You can say we work with a sort of a bi set up.+8 Other Responses
we are looking for a highly specialized expert who is passionate about understanding data, well versed in scalable data mining and machine learning techniques, and loves to build models. This role is a multidisciplinary blend of statistics, technology, and business strategy, all applied in tandem to discover key insights that lie hidden in our data sets. The ideal candidate will be able to understand business challenges, map analytical approaches and build models to derive actionable insights.
- meet with executive management to understand major business opportunities and challenges (likely areas include financial performance, customer satisfaction, demographics and local economics).
- frame relevant issues, map out analytical approaches and gather data
design, build, and run complex analytic models that drive insights significant to the business.
- use business intelligence tools to communicate insights to executive management.
- familiarity with relational databases and sql, data transformation (etl), data mining, ad-hoc analysis.
- extensive experience with python, r, stata, sas, spss, matlab or another statistical language.
- deep knowledge of standard techniques (e.G., logistic regression, cluster analysis, random forests, experimental design).
- experience with data visualization tools (e.G., tableau)
- experience working with real data either through a current job or through projects during graduate school.
- ability to learn things quickly and work independently.
- an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving difficult problems.
an ms or phd in data sciences, business analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, physics, computer science or other field which is highly analytical / quantitative+39 Other Responses
Statistics For Data Anaysis
We are the computing technology industry association (comptia).
We are looking for professionals with at least 2 years of current experience in data analytics, business intelligence, data science, data mining, data analysis, and/or warehousing and a master’s in computer science, it or related field to be involved in developing and reviewing item content for our statistics for data analysis assessment exam.
The purpose of this exam development workshop is to create and review item content (questions) for a “statistics for data analysis” assessment. This type of assistance from subject matter experts (smes) is crucial in providing an industry relevant exam.
The course for which the assessment is being developed covers a broad range of statistical techniques and methods applied in real-world settings. Topics presented include inferential, parametric and non-parametric statistics, as well as regression analysis and analysis of variance.
While attending the 5-day workshop, smes will be provided with:
a sme honorarium of $300 a day (or $1500).
A $500 travel reimbursement (with the submission of appropriate receipts). Breakfast, lunch, and snacks, as well as some evening activities such as group dinners.
Recognition for you and your organization (if provided) on the comptia sme listings. If selected, before the workshop occurs, you will be tasked with writing items remotely, for which you will be reimbursed at a rate of $5/item that makes it through the review process with little to no changes. We will need to schedule a 45 minute training call with you before you may begin writing.
When: march 28th-april 1st, 2016 (9am-5pm daily)
where: downers grove, il usa
if this is something you are interested in and available to attend, please respond with your cv attached as soon as possible. Or, if you have questions about the application process please respond here.+9 Other Responses