Bioinformatics Tools For Snp
i would like to ask if there is any bioinformatics tools that similar to brig to find the snps between the reference and query sequences especially for bacteria.
I have used seaview but it does not help if i want to compare with specific reference.
Best regards,+9 Other Responses
I am an msc bioinformatics student looking for a project to undertake in my msc. Anyone with research problems in relation to sequence analysis, structure prediction, cancer bioinformatics?+6 Other Responses
This is a full-time employment opportunity onsite in montreal, qc, canada.
**as a manager, biostatistics you will:
- implement project-specific strategies and assist with the development and implementation of department strategies to increase productivity and quality, while decreasing cycle times and costs.
- assist with the oversight of statistical operations personnel. This includes hiring personnel, managing personnel matters, conducting performance evaluations, and training statisticians regarding applicable regulatory guidelines and statistical practices.
- participate in interactions with regulatory agencies and assist with resource allocation and the development of business proposals related to the biostatistics and programming department.
- be responsible for the statistical aspects of projects for clients and project teams through management of internal staff. Provide input into crf and dvs development in all therapeutic areas (e.G. Edit checks for clinical trial data).
- serve as the statistical lead on projects when appropriate and develop a close liaison with the client contacts, sas programmers, biostatisticians, and project managers to drive the statistical aspects of project delivery.
- and more!
**required education and experience**
- phd in statistics, biostatistics, or related field with some applied statistics training relevant to the clinical trials or health research environment and with 3 years of relevant work experience or a master’s degree in statistics, biostatistics, or a related field and 5 to 7 years of biostatistical experience in the clinical trials or health research environment.
- thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
- working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.
**about our client**
join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! they are serious about scientific integrity and has a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
**value proposition for you**
- flexible work schedule.
- proven potential for professional growth.
- a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
- the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
- exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
Note: please attach your latest cv along with your response on zintro.+34 Other Responses