Therapeutic Antibody Biologics Development
Seeking a senior consultant (phd or md) with experience leading therapeutic antibody biologics development program. Strong background in immunology particularly focused on nk cell and nkt cell biology. Additional experience in moving therapeutic antibody from r&d to phase 1 studies.+undefined Other Responses
Biologic Drug Supply Chain And Safety
Seeking consulting advise and comprehensive report on pharma biologics supply chain and security. Experience with track and trace and 2013 drug safety act and requirements required.+undefined Other Responses
Central Laboratory Testing
We are looking for experts specific to "central laboratory testing" for vaccine clinical trials who can answer on the below mentioned topics
1) market scenario - market size, top players with market shares
2) changing supplier landscape and the impact on buyers
3) deep dive information on - q2 solutions, ppd and covance (strengths and weakness with in central lab testing)+9 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Raw Materials
***this is a resend. We are urgently seeking to speak with multiple experts knowledgeable about this topic. Note: zintro is paying a referral fee if you forward this to another expert knowledgeable in this area.***
we are a large multinational firm looking to better understand the following as it relates to cgmp (current good manufacturing practices) vaccine manufacturing raw material costs:
1. What would be typical raw material costs per dose of a liquid vaccine? By what factor would it be higher for lyophilized bulk?
2. What would be the major cost contributors to raw materials?
3. Are these the same for single antigen/ multi-antigen vaccines per unit? If not, what factor would apply to the multi-antigen vaccine? Would a factor of 4x be appropriate for a pentavalent vaccine compared to a single-valent vaccine?
4. Do the cost of these differ if manufactured in us/ europe or india? We are considering a factor of 2 for procurement abroad, would this be a fair assumption? Why would there be such a variance?
5. Would costs vary if the material is sourced from different countries? What country suppliers supply material at lower rates? Comparatively at what multiple is the cost for the suppliers offering highest quality material?
6. What components of raw materials are commodities and do not differ in cost across the world?
7. Would the raw material costs vary if procured in small quantities versus large quantities? What multiple can we consider for small volume players compared to large volume players?
8. Are there any losses associated with blending multiple antigens? Would 0.05 cents per dose be an appropriate figure?
9. Compared to the pentavalent vaccine would rota, ipv, hpv, pneumococcal vaccines have higher rm costs? What could be the reasons for such a hike in cost and by how much would the cost be higher?
10. Is there an additional rm cost due to loss of antigen for sensitive antigens like ipv?
11. What factor should we consider to account for the learning curve? What would be the initial rm costs to say 3 – 5 years down the line? Is it half or 10%? What drives this? Is it because of yield losses? Any there any other factors.
12. In summary, what be the average raw material cost differences between those for simple versus complex vaccines?
*please describe your relevant expertise and attach your cv. Thank you.+21 Other Responses
Sterile And Biologics Market In Russia
i am looking for expert inputs for understanding russian pharmaceutical market with focus on sterile and biologics market.
Regardskirti+10 Other Responses
We are looking for experts in "gene therapies" to provide commentary and insights towards a startup developing a cell therapy that turns a patient’s own cells into miniature drug factories. We are an angel investing platform dedicated to connecting deep-tech startups with angel investors. By deep-tech we mean startups founded on scientific breakthroughs and technological innovations that create lasting impact on mankind.
as a participating expert* in this process, your involvement is limited to answering anywhere between 8-12 investor-submitted questions. This takes about 1 hour (+/-) . Once you are vetted, we send those questions via a web form for your responses. If your contribution is published, it will be viewable by potential investors in this startup, giving you an opportunity to make connections, socialize virtually, and gain bragging rights in a vibrant entrepreneurial and angel investing community.
*at this point, we cannot guarantee any monetary reimbursement. You do get insights to new upcoming technologies in your field and a tremendous networking opportunity!+31 Other Responses
Biological Manufacturing Facility
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study on disruptive technologies, we are seeking to speak with experts who could help us gain insight into competencies associated with biologics manufacturing facilities, in order to identify processes that could be outsourced. We are focused on consultants that have expeirence in the biologics domain, and who can comments on one or ore of the following topic areas:
1. Capital projects management;
2. Metrology calibration;
3. Quality & assaying;
4. Technical operations; and
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this week and are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+15 Other Responses
We are hiring experts in biosimilars with phd degrees in analytical characterization of biosimilars (sequence, function, structures, post translational modifications, etc..)+8 Other Responses