Development And Manufacturing Of Biologics
We are interested to speak with multiple experts from cdmos (contract development and manufacturing organization) who can discuss the market for contract manufacturing of biologics in the us and europe.
This is a 1-hour paid phone interview. Kindly respond to the questions below with a brief explanation as to your relevance in this space.
1. Can you discuss the total size of the market for contract manufacturing of biologics?
2. Are you able to share your insights in the cdmo partner selection criteria?
**please note that we are only interested in your expert opinion and are not seeking any confidential information.+44 Other Responses
Biologic Shipping Validation
If the shipping validation of a fda approved biologic manufactured overseas has been successfully completed from site of manufacture to a 3pl to a distributor, and now the 3pl will change, does the validation need to be repeated?+4 Other Responses
Consulting company currently analyzing the biosimilars industry in cee.
We’re recruiting biosimilar industry experts for interviews related to biosimilars market access (we’re looking to conduct 90-minute interviews for which we’re willing to compensate the interviewees).
Please, see below the list of our key areas of interest. If you feel comfortable with discussing these, please provide the cee countries and respective information areas you are knowledgeable on. Additionally, please provide your requested compensation/rate. Ideally we would like to interview the experts as soon as possible/ this week. We are flexible with time, so it can be early mornings or evening / nights or throughout the day.
Prior to the call we will provide you with a more detailed list of the questions so that you are sure you can discuss these
the interview will focus on 3 areas related to biosimilar market access:
1. Market size – historical and expected biosimilar growth in particular cee countries (overall, relative to originals, by channel, and by biological class)
2. Regulation – market access processes and requirements specific to entering the particular cee country markets (pharmaceutical market authorization, national labelling approval, pricing and reimbursement, substitution and interchangeability)
3. Go to market – sales, logistics and supply chain (key stakeholders and decision makers regarding biosimilar uptake for hospitals and pharmacies, sales/ tender processes in retail and hospital channels, legal requirements, demand creation, wholesaler and distribution economics, etc.)+4 Other Responses