Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant
I would like to speak with a hematopoietic stem cell transplanter from one of the nation's top transplant centers to learn more about the current conditioning agents used during the transplantation.
Expert must be a physician and a practicing transplanter at one of the following institutes:
- m.D. Anderson
- city of hope
- dana farber
- fred hutchinson
- baylor univ.
- barnes jewish hosp.
- mem. Sloan kettering
- univ.Of minnesota
- h. Lee moffitt
- stanford hosp.
- univ. Of michigan
- johns hopkins
- duke univ.
- hackensack univ.
- texas transplant inst.
- ohio state
- univ. Of pennsylvania
- cleveland clinic
- indiana univ. Hosp.
- mayo clinic rochester
- vanderbilt univ.
- n.Y. Presbyterian+7 Other Responses
Biological Materials Supplies
I am currently working on a market analysis project for r&d biological materials supplies. As a part of the project, i need to understand the market strategies from the industrial experts.
Below mentioned are the few important aspects i am working on:
1. To understand the market dynamics (including market growth, market share, etc.) of r&d biological materials including products, analysis kits, diagnosis kits, chemicals, consumables, reagents etc., under the following categories
2. To understand what is the best practices in the market to engage with suppliers and distributors
• preferred engagement strategies of buyers
• preferred engagement strategies of suppliers
• current market trends for engagement to ensure a continuous supply
3. To understand the views of the industrial experts on the suppliers and their products
4. Any technology trend / innovation driving the industry in any of the four categories (proteins, antibodies, peptides, and genomics)
5. Suppliers and distributors in the global level with the capability to manufacture or supply materials in all four categories (proteins, antibodies, peptides, and genomics)
6. Suggestions for best supplier or distributor
please contact me if anyone can provide their knowledge and experience for the above-mentioned queries
+16 Other Responses
Life Science Procurement Maturity
We are a global research and advisory firm and are seeking experts who can assist us with insights (both qualitative and quantitative) on the maturity of procurement as a function across countries / regions.
This entails providing us with comparative data / benchmarks that help indicate the maturity of countries in terms of their procurement practices. The applicable industry is life sciences.
The list of regions and countries include:
in western europe: germany, france, uk, holland, spain, italy, switzerland, belgium, (norway & finland nice to have but not mandatory)
in apac: india, china, singapore (australia nice to have but not mandatory)
in latam: brazil, argentina, colombia, mexico
we would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable on the aforementioned topic.
We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1-2 hours to discuss the same. Please supplement your expression of interest with an indication of the approach that you are likely to adopt to answer the aforementioned question.
budha+13 Other Responses