Vice President, Biometrics
Join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! our client is a distinct, full-service contract research organization with offices in california, massachusetts, and quebec. Due to their growth and investment they have recently relocated our headquarters to southborough, ma. They are serious about scientific integrity and have a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
Value proposition for you:
* flexible work schedule.
* proven potential for professional growth.
* a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
* the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
* exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
As the vice president, biometrics you will…
* be a critical part of the global core leadership team by being responsible for the guidance and strategic direction of the global biostatistic and data management teams.
* advance the overall success and future growth of our client by having executive contact with current clients, providing key client oversight and strategic project contribution, and contributing to new business development.
* develop and implement department strategies to increase productivity and quality, while decreasing cycle times and costs. Oversee the data management and statistical aspects of client projects and project teams.
* participate in presentations of capabilities and research proposals to prospective clients. Represent data management and biostatistics in marketing efforts by developing project bid proposals, participating at bid defense meetings, or performing client presentations.
* provide oversight of the hiring and management of personnel. Ensure that adequate training occurs and that performance evaluations are completed.
* and much more!
degree in statistics, biostatistics, math, or a related field. Phd or master’s degree preferred.
* at least 15 years of relevant work experience and at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
* experience in a leadership position within biostatistics or data management for a cro.
* have previously contributed to the overall strategic direction of a company or business unit.
* thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
* working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.+56 Other Responses