i am looking for senior biometrics experts who can consult our business partner, a leading us consulting company.
We would like to assess the current and future biometrics market landscape.
The ideal candidate should have multi-year of experience in sales/ marketing / general management for one of the leading biometrics company only in usa/ canada, bric countries, middle-east, europe.
Please reply only if complying to the described points.
Looking forward to receiving your reply (please only relevant profiles will be considered).
santiago+7 Other Responses
Vice President, Biometrics
Join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! our client is a distinct, full-service contract research organization with offices in california, massachusetts, and quebec. Due to their growth and investment they have recently relocated our headquarters to southborough, ma. They are serious about scientific integrity and have a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
Value proposition for you:
* flexible work schedule.
* proven potential for professional growth.
* a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
* the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
* exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
As the vice president, biometrics you will…
* be a critical part of the global core leadership team by being responsible for the guidance and strategic direction of the global biostatistic and data management teams.
* advance the overall success and future growth of our client by having executive contact with current clients, providing key client oversight and strategic project contribution, and contributing to new business development.
* develop and implement department strategies to increase productivity and quality, while decreasing cycle times and costs. Oversee the data management and statistical aspects of client projects and project teams.
* participate in presentations of capabilities and research proposals to prospective clients. Represent data management and biostatistics in marketing efforts by developing project bid proposals, participating at bid defense meetings, or performing client presentations.
* provide oversight of the hiring and management of personnel. Ensure that adequate training occurs and that performance evaluations are completed.
* and much more!
degree in statistics, biostatistics, math, or a related field. Phd or master’s degree preferred.
* at least 15 years of relevant work experience and at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
* experience in a leadership position within biostatistics or data management for a cro.
* have previously contributed to the overall strategic direction of a company or business unit.
* thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
* working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.+27 Other Responses
I am doing market research on the facial recognition market in the us. I am trying to find out the size and projected growth potential for the us market. I am developing a report on the us facial recognition market and could use some help. I am willing to pay for a one hour call that can provide me details about the us market.+7 Other Responses
Population Health Management
Our us research firm is interested in a phone consultation with an expert in the area of population health management and biometric testing. Our focus in on employers and population health management companies (phmc) that provide wellness programs which include biometric testing. The ideal expert would have been in a leadership/consulting role in developing or purchasing corporate wellness programs that included biometric testing. Desired is someone with an understanding of how biometric testing fits within employer/phmc programs.
Questions would relate to:
• how biometric testing fits with employer/phmc programs
• expectations related to biometric testing providers
referrals are also welcome, thank you.+15 Other Responses