Biopharma Product Launch
My organization is in need of of a it sales executive with a strong knowledge base of the biopharma industry to assist us in commercializing a novel expense tracking tool specifically designed for the biopharmaceutical industry.+3 Other Responses
I am a research analyst. I am currently working on a project which deals with the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing organization (cmo) market. The following are the deliverable that need to be addressed.
- cost model for monoclonal antibody manufacturing by a cmo or biopharmaceutical company.
- global mammalian and microbial drug manufacturing capacities.
- capacity of cmos and that of biopharma companies
- capacity of mammalian and microbial cell culture manufacturing by region+22 Other Responses
Seeking an individual with experience creating, assessing, and implementing quality systems within a biotechnology and pharmaceutical environment. Specific experience with authoring sops required. Must be able to work independently with high level guidance.+9 Other Responses
We are currently working on a project focusing on bio-pharmaceutical filters, disposable connector, tubes and bags used in biological manufacturing. We are looking out for experts who can help us in the below mentioned areas of research.
1. How do pharma/biopharmaceutical companies engage with suppliers in filters, disposable connector, tubes and bags space? We would like have a detailed understanding of different contract/engagement models and pricing models followed by suppliers (specific for disposables/filters). Which is the most commonly adopted model and why? It would be better, if the concepts could be explained with case studies for each category.
2. Who are the major suppliers and their market share, key technologies and their sales by each product category?
3. Insights on product lifecycle (disposable connectors, tubes, bags and filters) - what would be the typical timeframe that a product line is on the market before developing new products. We want to understand the average product life cycle from launch to end of life.+14 Other Responses
We are looking to understand the following with respect to the biopharma industry on a generic basis :
1. What is the general cost differential for setting up a captive vs. Working with 3rd party vendors?
2.How do biopharma companies build captive centers housing a highly mixed set of activities including r&d, operations, commercial, and more transactional g&a work? (vs. Individual centers of excellence)
3. What types of reporting structures have you seen, specifically for people/resources within captive centers? (direct to a global services group vs. Directly to functions? (cost/benefits for different models)+5 Other Responses
Need following details for lonza and boehringer ingelheim
1. Net sales of biopharmaceutical sector (contract manufacturing only)
2. Material cost, personnel cost, depreciation expense, other operating expense, and etc. (contract manufacturing only)
3. Investment history (capex) per biopharma contract manufacturing plant (contract manufacturing only)
4. Number of employees per different teams(qa, production, hr, accounting team and other) in bio contract manufacturing plant
5. Number of batches produced in either 2014, 2015, or 2016 per bio contract manufacturing plant
6. Overhaul (shutdown) period per bio contract manufacturing plant
7. Price or revenue per biopharma product sold under contract manufacturing agreement.
8. Name of main products and price per product (contract manufacturing only)
9. (contract manufacturing only)
please let me know as soon as possible if you have the above info in the file already, if not, please let me know how much it would cost to research these items and timing.
Awaiting your feedback!+undefined Other Responses
Our research group in oklahoma state university is developing a new single use bioreactor with some novel features, and we are now in the process of evaluating the potential of commercializing our product. For that reason we are trying to interview some experts in the biopharmaceutical industry and we will appreciate if we can have a short interview with you.
If you would kindly provide us with a phone number and a good time for you to have a short call it will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.+19 Other Responses
We are a consulting company to the biopharmaceutical industry working on a project focusing on emerging market dynamics. To augment this workstream, we are looking for someone to conduct a value chain analysis on hcv and hiv patients in argentina, mexico, panama and colombia. For each country listed, we would need to obtain information regarding:
1) hcv/hiv patient flow: where do these patients typically receive care (i.E., setting of care)? Who treats the patients (i.E., primary care doctors, specialists, or other service providers)? If multiple treatment providers, what is the typical flow of patients through the healthcare system?
2) money flow: where the money is coming from? Cash pay, or through insurance? What is the payor mix and how does that vary by setting of care?
3) reimbursement flow: for payments made by third-party payors, what is the flow of money from the payor to the provider? What intermediary dynamics would need to be considered to appropriately understand how the market works for these type of patients?
4) us/european guidelines: does the country recognize us or european guidelines? Are there any unique market dynamics in each country related to the application of such international guidelines?
In order to be considered for this assignment, please provide information regarding applicable experience you can provide. Please also provide information regarding your rate structure and availability to begin work on the assignment if selected.
We would like to begin work on this project immediately upon identification of a party who can meet our needs.+9 Other Responses
Hello sir, i am interested in entering into biopharma business, currently we are into contract manufacturing of chemical intermediates and fine chemicals, at kolhapur, and now looking forward to expand our business. I would be grateful if we can find consultant cum marketer in the same business.Looking forward for further discussion
+24 Other Responses
Clinical Research Organizations (cros)
My firm is doing a diligence project to determine the current growth trends of the market for clinical research organizations (cros). We would also like to understand the effect of the underlying market for r&d drug development and funding for biopharmaceutical companies.
We are hoping to speak to clinical research coordinator, project manager, study coordinators, etc., at pharma and biopharma companies who either focus on innovator or generic drug development. Former or current consultants in this role would be helpful.
Responsibilities of respondent:
familiarity with and understanding of how biopharma and pharmaceutical companies decide which cros to use for early stage clinical research. Will be able to speak to growth trends related to spending on r&d in industry and spending on cro services. To the extent possible, will be able to speak to how this may differ for innovator versus generic drugs. Will be able to speak to the reputations of different cro service providers.
The questions we would like to answer:
1) how has your spending on cro early stage services trended in the past few years? What is your outlook for demand for cro services? Why? To the extent you can speak to this, how has this differed for generic vs. Innovator drugs?
2) what is the decision process for determining which cro to use?
3) what factors are considered when determining which cro to use?
4) what are the cros that come to mind? Which cros have you considered? How do cro reputations differ across the different stages of clinical research (early vs. Late)? For different clinical services?
5) what are the trends for cro services moving overseas?
Please send a line if you are qualified to answer these questions. Thank you.+12 Other Responses
Need last-minute speaker for biopharma development boot camp. Subject is product development planning and go-to-market strategy - high level overview required only. Midwest venue.+6 Other Responses
Biopharma Functional Services
I am trying to understand functional services for biopharma, such as pharmacovigilance, medical writing, biostats, data management & reporting, regulatory doc submission etc, that cros and bpos provide. Interested in payment models, billing practices, wages and most importantly how pharma companies are working with providers in this area.+23 Other Responses