We are looking to understand the following with respect to the biopharma industry on a generic basis :
1. What is the general cost differential for setting up a captive vs. Working with 3rd party vendors?
2.How do biopharma companies build captive centers housing a highly mixed set of activities including r&d, operations, commercial, and more transactional g&a work? (vs. Individual centers of excellence)
3. What types of reporting structures have you seen, specifically for people/resources within captive centers? (direct to a global services group vs. Directly to functions? (cost/benefits for different models)+5 Other Responses
Our research group in oklahoma state university is developing a new single use bioreactor with some novel features, and we are now in the process of evaluating the potential of commercializing our product. For that reason we are trying to interview some experts in the biopharmaceutical industry and we will appreciate if we can have a short interview with you.
If you would kindly provide us with a phone number and a good time for you to have a short call it will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.+19 Other Responses
We are a consulting company to the biopharmaceutical industry working on a project focusing on emerging market dynamics. To augment this workstream, we are looking for someone to conduct a value chain analysis on hcv and hiv patients in argentina, mexico, panama and colombia. For each country listed, we would need to obtain information regarding:
1) hcv/hiv patient flow: where do these patients typically receive care (i.E., setting of care)? Who treats the patients (i.E., primary care doctors, specialists, or other service providers)? If multiple treatment providers, what is the typical flow of patients through the healthcare system?
2) money flow: where the money is coming from? Cash pay, or through insurance? What is the payor mix and how does that vary by setting of care?
3) reimbursement flow: for payments made by third-party payors, what is the flow of money from the payor to the provider? What intermediary dynamics would need to be considered to appropriately understand how the market works for these type of patients?
4) us/european guidelines: does the country recognize us or european guidelines? Are there any unique market dynamics in each country related to the application of such international guidelines?
In order to be considered for this assignment, please provide information regarding applicable experience you can provide. Please also provide information regarding your rate structure and availability to begin work on the assignment if selected.
We would like to begin work on this project immediately upon identification of a party who can meet our needs.+9 Other Responses
I am a researcher wanting to get perspectives on future of biopharmaceutical packaging - trends, regulatory landscape etc. For an agency client. 45 min telephone interview format scheduled in next 10 days. Nda will be required. Honorarium available.+6 Other Responses