Life Science Procurement Maturity
We are a global research and advisory firm and are seeking experts who can assist us with insights (both qualitative and quantitative) on the maturity of procurement as a function across countries / regions.
This entails providing us with comparative data / benchmarks that help indicate the maturity of countries in terms of their procurement practices. The applicable industry is life sciences.
The list of regions and countries include:
in western europe: germany, france, uk, holland, spain, italy, switzerland, belgium, (norway & finland nice to have but not mandatory)
in apac: india, china, singapore (australia nice to have but not mandatory)
in latam: brazil, argentina, colombia, mexico
we would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable on the aforementioned topic.
We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1-2 hours to discuss the same. Please supplement your expression of interest with an indication of the approach that you are likely to adopt to answer the aforementioned question.
budha+13 Other Responses
Biotech Manufacturing Procedure
We need an expert witness in the field of biotech manufacturing procedures and or pharmaceutical manufacturing best practice. To advise court on issues relating to quality assurance and the failure to follow procedure (or not, as the case may be)+20 Other Responses
I am looking for somebody/consultor with specific knowledge in the pharma and biotech sector. The topic is launching a product for the reproductive female health. I expect that this person can contribute and support launching products, giving support to the marketing/sales department, pricing and competititors anlaysis. It is prefered experience in different countries emea and fluency in at least three european languages.
Statistic analysis as well scientifical writing are desired.+10 Other Responses
Biotech, Pharmaceuticals Marketing
We are a pharmaceutical company in litigation as a co-promotion partner because the brand owner developed financial problems and refused to pay the co-promotion fees. The brand company is now claiming that we, the co-promotion company, did not preform to industry standards as their primary defense. We need an expert witness to verify that we did in fact preform to industry standards as far as calls, sampling and marketing.+9 Other Responses
Biotech Patent Law
I am interested in a valuation of a biopharma patent(s). U.S. Patent application 20050085555. If you know anyone qualified that could tell me how the valuation process works, i would be appreciative. Charles+5 Other Responses
Life Sciences Online Training
We are a leading provider of educational webinars for the international life sciences community and we are looking for independent u.S.-based consultants/subject matter experts with a minimum of 10 years hands-on industry experience to provide interactive, online training for the pharmaceutical, biotech and/or medical device industry.
Must have proven experience in instructional design and content development and be well versed in adult learning principles. This position may lead to a long-term contract.+24 Other Responses
We are hosting webinars presented by zintro experts as a way to source new clients for you. We promote the webinar invitation to our 180,000 users through email and other channels, then we post the webinar to our blog and promote the video. You can view some examples here.
This initiative would be completely free for you. You would be able to include your zintro profile in the webinar to promote your services and you would only pay us 15% of any engagement generated through the webinar effort.
Presentations are normally 40 minutes and focus on subjects that might showcase your expertise and help you source new clients. After your presentation, we will leave an additional 15 minutes of time to answer attendee questions live.
To view some examples of past webinars, go to: https://blog.Zintro.Com/webinars/
i'm coordinating the schedule for the next available webinar slots and would like to know if you are available for any of the following dates:
july 16th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
july 30th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
august 13th, 2015 2015 1:00 pm edt
august 27th, 2015 2015 1:00 pm edt
september 10th, 2015 2015 1:00 pm edt
september 24th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
october 8th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
october 22nd, 2015 1:00 pm edt
november 5th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
november 19th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
december 3rd, 2015 1:00 pm edt
we usually hold a practice session on the monday preceding the presentation date. We can do the practice session at whatever time is most convenient for you.
In addition to your preferred dates, i would appreciate if you could provide the following information:
1) zintro id or sign up email address
2) complete name and title
3) company you work for
4) topic of your presentation+27 Other Responses
Vice President, Biometrics
Join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! our client is a distinct, full-service contract research organization with offices in california, massachusetts, and quebec. Due to their growth and investment they have recently relocated our headquarters to southborough, ma. They are serious about scientific integrity and have a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
Value proposition for you:
* flexible work schedule.
* proven potential for professional growth.
* a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
* the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
* exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
As the vice president, biometrics you will…
* be a critical part of the global core leadership team by being responsible for the guidance and strategic direction of the global biostatistic and data management teams.
* advance the overall success and future growth of our client by having executive contact with current clients, providing key client oversight and strategic project contribution, and contributing to new business development.
* develop and implement department strategies to increase productivity and quality, while decreasing cycle times and costs. Oversee the data management and statistical aspects of client projects and project teams.
* participate in presentations of capabilities and research proposals to prospective clients. Represent data management and biostatistics in marketing efforts by developing project bid proposals, participating at bid defense meetings, or performing client presentations.
* provide oversight of the hiring and management of personnel. Ensure that adequate training occurs and that performance evaluations are completed.
* and much more!
degree in statistics, biostatistics, math, or a related field. Phd or master’s degree preferred.
* at least 15 years of relevant work experience and at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
* experience in a leadership position within biostatistics or data management for a cro.
* have previously contributed to the overall strategic direction of a company or business unit.
* thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
* working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.+27 Other Responses
Pharma / Biotech - Sample Storage And Management
We are looking for pharmaceuctical, biotechnology, cro, or cmo labs that utilize -80 degree freezers or below for sample storage and management, or other cold storage tasks. This phone consultation will center around the decison-making process and desired features for these freezers. +15 Other Responses
I am looking for a biomedical engineer/scientist with experience in developing medical technologies especially using nanotechnology. I need advice on various aspects of starting up a medtech/biotech company including financing, product development, technology transfer, business and strategic planning, and navigating the regulatory path.+25 Other Responses
Pharma/biotech Insights And Analytics
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations to gain a better understanding of the insights and analytics of major pharma and biotech companies such as sanofi, johnsons & johnsons, bristol meyers squibb, pfizer, merck.
We would be particularly interested to speak with senior executives responsible for analyzing insights and data around marketing. Examples include early patient identification, patient journey, action analytics, integrated forecasting, market research, commercial analytics, sales force effectiveness, etc.
Ideally someone in a decision-making capacity or heavily influential to decision making in terms of marketing analytics from the pharmaceutical companies mentioned above. Also, senior-level people from major data analytics companies engaged in life sciences such as mu sigma, shyft analytics, etc. Responsible for platforms around pharma analytics/insights or rwe focused technology platforms.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. What is the extent of your experience that will showcase your overall knowledge in handling marketing insights and analytics for pharma and/or biotech products/companies? Please answer briefly.
2. Which providers or consultants do you currently use to obtain marketing insights and analytics (e.G. Mu sigma, shyft analytics, axtria, analytical wizards, etc.)? If you do not actively use them are you aware of the different marketing insights and analytics companies/platforms?
3. Are you familiar or knowledgeable with any of the following analytics software company: mu sigma, shyft analytics, analytical wizards, or axtria? Kindly specify.
***referrals are highly appreciated.+15 Other Responses
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
I am looking for experts who can help me in understanding advances / trends in api manufacturing technologies. Please find below the list of questions for which i am looking for your support.
1. What are the various api manufacturing methods and what are the new technologies in each manufacturing method and what are the adoption rates?
2. Please provide the technology evolution of api manufacturing process
3. What are the upcoming technologies in manufacturing that can be applied to all types of apis
4. What are the technology trends or upcoming technologies with respect to the manufacturing following types of apis and what are their adoption rates? Please provide the examples of few companies that have adopted those new technologies:
• synthetic apis
• biotech apis that includes monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins
• hpapis – (highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients)
5. Please provide technology trends, their adoption rates with respect to and their applicability to all types of apis: for example, if there is a new technology in solvent recovery, will it be applicable for all types of apis such as small molecule apis, synthetic apis and all other types.
• small molecule manufacturing,
• microbial and mammalian protein expression,
• monoclonal antibody production,
• advanced process controls,
• solvent recovery,
• effluent treatment,
• continuous processing,
• particle engineering,
• downstream product recovery processing (filtration, sedimentation, centrifugation, extraction, precipitation, adsorption, membrane separation, chromatography, crystallization, and drying),
• process analytical methodology,+14 Other Responses