Biotech Patent Law
I am interested in a valuation of a biopharma patent(s). U.S. Patent application 20050085555. If you know anyone qualified that could tell me how the valuation process works, i would be appreciative. Charles+5 Other Responses
Life Sciences Online Training
We are a leading provider of educational webinars for the international life sciences community and we are looking for independent u.S.-based consultants/subject matter experts with a minimum of 10 years hands-on industry experience to provide interactive, online training for the pharmaceutical, biotech and/or medical device industry.
Must have proven experience in instructional design and content development and be well versed in adult learning principles. This position may lead to a long-term contract.+24 Other Responses
We are hosting webinars presented by zintro experts as a way to source new clients for you. We promote the webinar invitation to our 180,000 users through email and other channels, then we post the webinar to our blog and promote the video. You can view some examples here.
This initiative would be completely free for you. You would be able to include your zintro profile in the webinar to promote your services and you would only pay us 15% of any engagement generated through the webinar effort.
Presentations are normally 40 minutes and focus on subjects that might showcase your expertise and help you source new clients. After your presentation, we will leave an additional 15 minutes of time to answer attendee questions live.
To view some examples of past webinars, go to: https://blog.Zintro.Com/webinars/
i'm coordinating the schedule for the next available webinar slots and would like to know if you are available for any of the following dates:
july 16th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
july 30th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
august 13th, 2015 2015 1:00 pm edt
august 27th, 2015 2015 1:00 pm edt
september 10th, 2015 2015 1:00 pm edt
september 24th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
october 8th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
october 22nd, 2015 1:00 pm edt
november 5th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
november 19th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
december 3rd, 2015 1:00 pm edt
we usually hold a practice session on the monday preceding the presentation date. We can do the practice session at whatever time is most convenient for you.
In addition to your preferred dates, i would appreciate if you could provide the following information:
1) zintro id or sign up email address
2) complete name and title
3) company you work for
4) topic of your presentation+27 Other Responses
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
I am looking for experts who can help me in understanding advances / trends in api manufacturing technologies. Please find below the list of questions for which i am looking for your support.
1. What are the various api manufacturing methods and what are the new technologies in each manufacturing method and what are the adoption rates?
2. Please provide the technology evolution of api manufacturing process
3. What are the upcoming technologies in manufacturing that can be applied to all types of apis
4. What are the technology trends or upcoming technologies with respect to the manufacturing following types of apis and what are their adoption rates? Please provide the examples of few companies that have adopted those new technologies:
• synthetic apis
• biotech apis that includes monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins
• hpapis – (highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients)
5. Please provide technology trends, their adoption rates with respect to and their applicability to all types of apis: for example, if there is a new technology in solvent recovery, will it be applicable for all types of apis such as small molecule apis, synthetic apis and all other types.
• small molecule manufacturing,
• microbial and mammalian protein expression,
• monoclonal antibody production,
• advanced process controls,
• solvent recovery,
• effluent treatment,
• continuous processing,
• particle engineering,
• downstream product recovery processing (filtration, sedimentation, centrifugation, extraction, precipitation, adsorption, membrane separation, chromatography, crystallization, and drying),
• process analytical methodology,+12 Other Responses