Online Medical Training
i am looking for speakers/experts for online training in the below areas:
if you are interested, please leave your contact details and convenient time to connect.
rahul+30 Other Responses
I work at a human capital sourcing firm and am trying to find an expert or a consultant that can help me answer some questions about a potential investment.
I am looking for someone who can help me better understand single-source providers of medical information, pharmacovigilance, and regulatory compliance concerning pharmaceutical development. If a candidate has international experience, experience in both pv and mi, experience in asia would be a huge plus, but not mandatory.+27 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Engineering In China
Pharmaceutical doctor engineering.
Nature of activity requested for experts (issues to solve, assignments, etc.）
to resolve the technical problems like polymorph screening, crystallization process development, medical process r&d and engineering design and other fields in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Expert qualification (profession, degree, language, experience, etc.) time to start work, duration and working location
1, doctor in pharmaceutical engineering or related background; fluent in english
more than 8 years working experience in multi-national enterprises acting as senior research scientist; and specialize in pharmaceutical process development, polymorph screening, process r&d and optimization or engineering.
2, time to start work: tbd
3. Duration: more 3 years with 9 consecutive months per year or short-term guidance tbd
4. Working location: zhejiang province;
working conditions for experts (accommodation, allowance and other fringe benefits)
preferential treatment and benefits;
adequate research funding and professional team;
number of experts required 4-6
proposed position executive pharmaceutical director+7 Other Responses
Life Sciences Online Training
We are a leading provider of educational webinars for the international life sciences community and we are looking for independent u.S.-based consultants/subject matter experts with a minimum of 10 years hands-on industry experience to provide interactive, online training for the pharmaceutical, biotech and/or medical device industry.
Must have proven experience in instructional design and content development and be well versed in adult learning principles. This position may lead to a long-term contract.+24 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical And Medical Device Compliance
Our us firm is requesting individuals knowledgeable of either the fda or us dept. Of justice who are familiar with pharma industry and/or medical device industry compliance, including familiarity with the affordable care act (aca's) the physician payments sunshine act (ppsa) regarding disclosures of payments made to key opinion leaders by pharmaceutical and medical device companies. An ideal expert may be both (1) an attorney and (2) has experience defending or representing pharma or medical device companies on compliance issues?
Secondly- i'm looking for someone from the usa who is a compliance specialist in either of the industries mentioned above (medical device and/or pharma) who is familiar with the "sunshine act" and has deep experience in helping these companies meet their disclosure requirements to the government.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+undefined Other Responses
Pharma & Biotech Regulation And Compliance
We are a small private equity fund looking for corporate attorneys from "white shoe" firms who have experience engaging with clients in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industries regarding kol compliance (as regulated by the fda, oig, and/or us doj or similar entities in other countries). Have questions about trends concerning regulation of kol engagement, particularly with regard to "anti-kickback" legislation and the need for companies to monitor and track their kol engagements and payments in particular.+undefined Other Responses
Clinical And Regulatory Medical Writing
This is a full-time employment opportunity onsite in southborough, ma.
**as a manager, clinical and regulatory medical writing you will:
- implement project-specific strategies and assist with the development and implementation of department strategies to increase productivity and quality.
- assist with the oversight of medical writing personnel. This includes hiring personnel, managing personnel matters, conducting performance evaluations, and training medical writing staff regarding applicable regulatory guidelines and medical writing practices.
- assist with resource allocation and the development of business proposals related to the medical writing functions.
- be responsible for the smooth functioning of all medical writing projects for clients and project teams through management of internal staff and the medical writing process.
- serve as the lead medical writer on projects when appropriate. As the lead medical writer, you will draft and finalize documents necessary for all phases of clinical drug and device development, work with project managers to develop timelines and resource plans for the production of clinical documents, review statistical analysis plans and crfs, and perform peer and qc review of clinical study reports and clinical sections of regulatory submissions written by other medical writers.
- and more!
**required education and experience**:
- bachelor’s degree or advanced degree, with some applied training relevant to the clinical trials or health research environment.
- at least 5 years of medical writing experience in a cro, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology setting. Management experience preferred.
- thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
- working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.
- familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to phase i-iv clinical trials.
**about our client**
join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! our client is a distinct, full-service contract research organization with offices in california, massachusetts, and quebec. They are serious about scientific integrity and has a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
**value proposition for you**
- flexible work schedule.
- proven potential for professional growth.
- a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
- the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
- exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
Note: please attach your latest cv along with your response on zintro.+18 Other Responses
Vice President, Biometrics
Join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! our client is a distinct, full-service contract research organization with offices in california, massachusetts, and quebec. Due to their growth and investment they have recently relocated our headquarters to southborough, ma. They are serious about scientific integrity and have a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
Value proposition for you:
* flexible work schedule.
* proven potential for professional growth.
* a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
* the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
* exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
As the vice president, biometrics you will…
* be a critical part of the global core leadership team by being responsible for the guidance and strategic direction of the global biostatistic and data management teams.
* advance the overall success and future growth of our client by having executive contact with current clients, providing key client oversight and strategic project contribution, and contributing to new business development.
* develop and implement department strategies to increase productivity and quality, while decreasing cycle times and costs. Oversee the data management and statistical aspects of client projects and project teams.
* participate in presentations of capabilities and research proposals to prospective clients. Represent data management and biostatistics in marketing efforts by developing project bid proposals, participating at bid defense meetings, or performing client presentations.
* provide oversight of the hiring and management of personnel. Ensure that adequate training occurs and that performance evaluations are completed.
* and much more!
degree in statistics, biostatistics, math, or a related field. Phd or master’s degree preferred.
* at least 15 years of relevant work experience and at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
* experience in a leadership position within biostatistics or data management for a cro.
* have previously contributed to the overall strategic direction of a company or business unit.
* thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
* working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.+27 Other Responses
Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
I am looking for experts who can help me in understanding advances / trends in api manufacturing technologies. Please find below the list of questions for which i am looking for your support.
1. What are the various api manufacturing methods and what are the new technologies in each manufacturing method and what are the adoption rates?
2. Please provide the technology evolution of api manufacturing process
3. What are the upcoming technologies in manufacturing that can be applied to all types of apis
4. What are the technology trends or upcoming technologies with respect to the manufacturing following types of apis and what are their adoption rates? Please provide the examples of few companies that have adopted those new technologies:
• synthetic apis
• biotech apis that includes monoclonal antibodies and recombinant proteins
• hpapis – (highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients)
5. Please provide technology trends, their adoption rates with respect to and their applicability to all types of apis: for example, if there is a new technology in solvent recovery, will it be applicable for all types of apis such as small molecule apis, synthetic apis and all other types.
• small molecule manufacturing,
• microbial and mammalian protein expression,
• monoclonal antibody production,
• advanced process controls,
• solvent recovery,
• effluent treatment,
• continuous processing,
• particle engineering,
• downstream product recovery processing (filtration, sedimentation, centrifugation, extraction, precipitation, adsorption, membrane separation, chromatography, crystallization, and drying),
• process analytical methodology,+12 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to include your point of view.
we realize your time is valuable, so here is a brief summary of what we are looking for:
*a brief answer to the prompt about 1-2 paragraphs including your full name*participation is voluntary no payment will be involved*if chosen, you will be named in the post and we'll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
topic and prompt
teva pharmaceutical industries ltd. And active biotech ab said monday they were ending the higher-dose portions of two multiple-sclerosis studies with the drug laquinimod after eight patients suffered nonfatal cardiovascular events.The companies said the incidents occurred in the higher-dose components of a phase 3 and a phase 2 clinical trial. The lower-dose and placebo components of the tests will continue.Phase 3 clinical trials are typically the last phase before a drug gets approval from the u.S. Food and drug administration.Teva shares fell 1.3% in early trading in new york, and active biotech shares fell by about one-third in stockholm.Laquinimod is a once-daily oral drug being developed for treating multiple sclerosis and huntington disease.
What are your thoughts?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. if interested, please send a response to the prompt via znotes within 1-2 days.Don't forget to include your full name.If you have any questions, please let us know.Thank you!
the zintro blog team
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2014/08/14/rosetta-completes-10-year-trip-deep-space/>+7 Other Responses
Market Access And Reimbursement
We are looking to connect with directors and sr. Managers within market access/reimbursement from the top 100 pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical devices companies in the us (and potentially canada), to conduct a 20 minute online survey. If a good fit, we will compensate each person $100-175 for the 20 minute web survey.
Topic: understanding the process of how companies get new products onto a payer's formulary
+undefined Other Responses
Biotech, Pharmaceuticals Marketing
We are a pharmaceutical company in litigation as a co-promotion partner because the brand owner developed financial problems and refused to pay the co-promotion fees. The brand company is now claiming that we, the co-promotion company, did not preform to industry standards as their primary defense. We need an expert witness to verify that we did in fact preform to industry standards as far as calls, sampling and marketing.+9 Other Responses