Biotech Engineering Design And Construction
"engineering design and construction–sourcing best practices for vaccines/biotechnology industry"
in-house vs. Outsource:
• how do companies deal with the engineering offices category for vaccines/biotech categories across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa? (in-house or outsource)?
• what is the widely adopted execution model for this category? (complete in-house, epc, epcm, gc+e&a etc.)
• what are the key dependent factors considered in this regard to decide on using the outsourcing model?
O type of engineering and construction services (basic scheme/design, procurement, construction management and contracting etc.)
o package (groundworks and external works, cleanroom, hvac, building services, electricity, process equipment etc.)
• how do companies source their engineering office services across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa? (centralized or decentralized)
engagement strategy and contracting:
• how do companies engage with the engineering office suppliers?
O global/regional/local engineering offices
o single/multiple engineering offices
o factors that determine the choice of strategy
• what are the contracting models followed with these suppliers? (reimbursable, lumpsome etc.)?
• what is the duration of the partnership between the clients and the engineering offices?
• what is the cost structure for the key disciplines used in the engineering offices category across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa?
• who are the top engineering office companies across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa+4 Other Responses
Biotech Technical Writing In Miami
Need a technical writer for a new biotech company associated with the univ. Of miami.+14 Other Responses
i am looking forward to invite expert/consultant/speaker in the area of biotech compliance to conduct in-person seminars for our over 8 million users.
Please drop me an email on ****, so that we can discuss further on this.
The duration of the program would be either day and a half or a two day. Dates of the program will be as per speakerãâ¢ãâãâs availability. As far as location is concern we are not limited to one particular location, we do program across the nation, recently we have entered in to uk and middle east market. We do have very good compensation for all our experts. Apart from compensation we do take care of speakerãâ¢ãâãâs flight expense, ground transportation, hotel accommodation and meals.
Thanks & regards
abhishek ****+17 Other Responses
Biotech Process Analytical Technology
We are looking to speak with biotech process engineers who have experience designing or implementing process analytical technology (pat). We want to have a better understanding of which technologies were used (raman, nir, hplc, other) and why those technologies were chosen.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your background and relevance for this inquiry.+28 Other Responses
Biotech Manufacturing Procedure
We need an expert witness in the field of biotech manufacturing procedures and or pharmaceutical manufacturing best practice. To advise court on issues relating to quality assurance and the failure to follow procedure (or not, as the case may be)+20 Other Responses
the manufacturing operations support engineer will provide on floor technical support to manufacturing operations, work with investigation teams in solving complex manufacturing issues, identify opportunities to improve manufacturing processes and cgmp documentation and analyze manufacturing process control data.
• provides daily on-the-floor technical support to manufacturing operations.
• write and review batch records.
• identify areas of process risk identify, assess, and implement risk mitigation strategies.
• tracks, trends, and communicates process performance.
• leads process validation and verification efforts.
• possesses an understanding of the principles related to the validated states of the process and process equipment.
• promote “right first time” philosophy for all manufacturing activities.
• provide technical training to manufacturing personnel.
• participate in change controls and product deviation investigations.
• ensures manufacturing staff identify and document events that deviate from normal operation.
• provide technical support to deviation investigations.
• completes investigations, reports, and proposes capa for minor deviations.
• supports plant floor continuous improvement initiatives (process and value stream mapping).
• supports the creation manufacturing sop’s that ensures manufacturing operations stay aligned with the validated process.
• bs in chemical or biochemical engineering (or similar) with 0-2 years manufacturing floor experience.
• demonstrated understanding of biologics manufacturing, scale-up and validation principles.
• excellent problem solver and ability to generate innovative solutions to broad range of issues.
• good understanding of experimental design and statistical process evaluation.
• ability to explain complex technical issues to other functions in clear and understandable terms.
• familiarity with one or more upstream or downstream process unit operation design typically used in biotech manufacturing (cell expansion, fermentation & cell culture, harvest / clarification, purification).
• previous experience with process or equipment validation
• ability to evaluate new technologies/techniques.+11 Other Responses
Biotech Startup Fund
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to include your point of view. We realize your time is valuable, so here is a brief summary of what we are looking for:
*a brief answer to the prompt about 1-2 paragraphs including your full name
*participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
*if chosen, you will be named in the post and we'll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
topic and prompt
aiming to fund startups earlier in their lifecycle to fill a gap they've identified in the bay state's booming biotech market, a state agency on tuesday approved $2.2 million in grants for companies to reach early-stage milestones.
"this was a gap in which massachusetts often loses companies to other states," said susan windham-bannister, the outgoing president of the massachusetts life sciences center.
Before the center's board approved the grants to 12 companies, windham-bannister said larger biotech corporations have been moving to the bay state because of "our rich pipeline of early stage companies."
while the center provides loans to slightly larger startups and provides grants to early-stage companies to reimburse them for hiring of interns, tuesday's awards was the first time the center has given grants to companies to help them achieve early milestones, according to center spokesman angus mcquilken.
State-sponsored grants of between $50,000 to $200,000 were offered for companies to complete milestones, such as prototype development, market analysis, clinical trials or business plan development, and the center received 98 applications from 42 cities and towns, according to pamela norton, the center's vice president of industry programs and relations.
What are your thoughts?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send a response to the prompt via znotes within 1-2 days. Don't forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample:
/>+2 Other Responses
Pharma/biotech Insights And Analytics
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations to gain a better understanding of the insights and analytics of major pharma and biotech companies such as sanofi, johnsons & johnsons, bristol meyers squibb, pfizer, merck.
We would be particularly interested to speak with senior executives responsible for analyzing insights and data around marketing. Examples include early patient identification, patient journey, action analytics, integrated forecasting, market research, commercial analytics, sales force effectiveness, etc.
Ideally someone in a decision-making capacity or heavily influential to decision making in terms of marketing analytics from the pharmaceutical companies mentioned above. Also, senior-level people from major data analytics companies engaged in life sciences such as mu sigma, shyft analytics, etc. Responsible for platforms around pharma analytics/insights or rwe focused technology platforms.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the questions below:
1. What is the extent of your experience that will showcase your overall knowledge in handling marketing insights and analytics for pharma and/or biotech products/companies? Please answer briefly.
2. Which providers or consultants do you currently use to obtain marketing insights and analytics (e.G. Mu sigma, shyft analytics, axtria, analytical wizards, etc.)? If you do not actively use them are you aware of the different marketing insights and analytics companies/platforms?
3. Are you familiar or knowledgeable with any of the following analytics software company: mu sigma, shyft analytics, analytical wizards, or axtria? Kindly specify.
***referrals are highly appreciated.+15 Other Responses
We are a biotech company ( locate in san francisco ca ) and are approaching venture capitalist and angel investor. We are looking for a ceo/partner to catapult the company into the next growth phase.
experience and background in biotechnological company and global sustainability, extensive global experience for growth and deployment.
Strong background of raising capital, strong negotiation and deal structure skills are required
please apply.+22 Other Responses
Seeking biotech valuation expert following ip settlement, non-anda for privately held company.+6 Other Responses
I am looking for a biomedical engineer/scientist with experience in developing medical technologies especially using nanotechnology. I need advice on various aspects of starting up a medtech/biotech company including financing, product development, technology transfer, business and strategic planning, and navigating the regulatory path.+25 Other Responses
Covid Effect On Biotech Pharma
We would like to speak with decision-makers who can discuss commercial challenges faced by biotech and/or pharma companies in the past year with the covid-19 lockdowns and how they have innovated and what is the future outlook for their therapeutic area
this is a paid 1-hour online audio interview for $200. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Are you working in sales or commercial function in a pharmaceutical / biotech company? Which one?
2. Are you familiar with how pharma / biotech sales and marketing organizations are innovating and adapting to covid-19 situation? Please explain briefly.
3. Can you talk about the short term / longer term impact to your therapeutic area? Please explain briefly.
4. Can you talk about how your therapeutic area will evolve in 2021? Please explain briefly.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.+18 Other Responses