Biotech Engineering Design And Construction
"engineering design and construction–sourcing best practices for vaccines/biotechnology industry"
in-house vs. Outsource:
• how do companies deal with the engineering offices category for vaccines/biotech categories across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa? (in-house or outsource)?
• what is the widely adopted execution model for this category? (complete in-house, epc, epcm, gc+e&a etc.)
• what are the key dependent factors considered in this regard to decide on using the outsourcing model?
O type of engineering and construction services (basic scheme/design, procurement, construction management and contracting etc.)
o package (groundworks and external works, cleanroom, hvac, building services, electricity, process equipment etc.)
• how do companies source their engineering office services across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa? (centralized or decentralized)
engagement strategy and contracting:
• how do companies engage with the engineering office suppliers?
O global/regional/local engineering offices
o single/multiple engineering offices
o factors that determine the choice of strategy
• what are the contracting models followed with these suppliers? (reimbursable, lumpsome etc.)?
• what is the duration of the partnership between the clients and the engineering offices?
• what is the cost structure for the key disciplines used in the engineering offices category across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa?
• who are the top engineering office companies across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa+4 Other Responses
Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to include your point of view. We realize your time is valuable, so here is a brief summary of what we are looking for:
*a brief answer to the prompt about 1-2 paragraphs including your full name
*participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
*if chosen, you will be named in the post and we'll include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
topic and prompt
biotechnology needs more visibility, biogen idec says, and the biogen idec foundation is looking to help out with a $1.5 million grant.
The biogen idec foundation is teaming up with the association of science-technology centers, or astc, to launch the world biotech tour, which “aims to increase the impact and visibility of biotechnology among youth, the general public, and underserved communities to promote science literacy,” the two groups said in a press release.
The world biotech tour, or wbt, will also feature an international ambassadors program that will enlist a group of middle and high school students from around the world to “support and inspire others to participate in the wbt in their communities and schools. Throughout the tour, the biogen idec foundation and astc will conduct research on how biotechnology is being taught to the public, both in schools and outside of the classroom.”
astc represents nearly 500 science centers and museums across in 46 countries, including the us.
The first three stops of the tour are set for belgium, portugal, and japan, the release said.
“the biogen idec foundation is committed to furthering efforts that promote the drive, dedication, creativity and educational excellence of future scientists,” tony kingsley, chairman of the biogen idec foundation, said in a statement. “with the growing need for developing tomorrow’s stem workforce, we are glad to partner with the astc to help to achieve this goal.”
what are your thoughts?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send a response to the prompt via znotes within 1-2 days. Don't forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample:
/>+2 Other Responses
Seeking an individual with experience creating, assessing, and implementing quality systems within a biotechnology and pharmaceutical environment. Specific experience with authoring sops required. Must be able to work independently with high level guidance.+9 Other Responses
Biotechnology Contract Manufacturing
We want information on all types of contract manufacturing that is possible in the field of biotechnology.
What is meant by contract manufacturing when related to biotechnology?
Once we get this information . We may proceed ahead with consulting the experts & its execution. More questions may crop up when we get the desired information mentioned earlier.
Lookng forward to hearing from you in great earnest.+15 Other Responses