Biotech Patent Law
I am interested in a valuation of a biopharma patent(s). U.S. Patent application 20050085555. If you know anyone qualified that could tell me how the valuation process works, i would be appreciative. Charles+6 Other Responses
Startup Pe Biotechnology & Medical Fund Seeking A M&a Consultant / Partner.
We are a private equity firm with limited partnerships & capital partners seeking to acquire full ownership interests in 30-35+ medical & biotechnology companies with set parameters and investment criteria in a 12-18 month period.
We are seeking partnerships who have access to capital and we can retain their advisory services to grow the portfolio and get it ready to be acquired. We have identified a few predefined exits upon fully completion of the portfolio.
1. You will have to prospect and find ideal candidates for acquisitions on a daily basis.
2. Structure optimal acquisition strategy & terms to be presented to internal & external funds.
Ideal partnership will have access to capital parnters & dealflow of the companies that are prime candidate for acquisition and will be compensated via a retainer, bonus & equity.
Areas of expertise: seeking experts with knowledge of private equity lbo for medical & biotechnology companies.; private equity lbo for medical & biotech co; venture capital; private equity; leveraged buyouts; partner; advisory on m&a; capital raising+61 Other Responses
I am looking for somebody/consultor with specific knowledge in the pharma and biotech sector. The topic is launching a product for the reproductive female health. I expect that this person can contribute and support launching products, giving support to the marketing/sales department, pricing and competititors anlaysis. It is prefered experience in different countries emea and fluency in at least three european languages.
Statistic analysis as well scientifical writing are desired.+12 Other Responses
Vice President, Biometrics
Join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! our client is a distinct, full-service contract research organization with offices in california, massachusetts, and quebec. Due to their growth and investment they have recently relocated our headquarters to southborough, ma. They are serious about scientific integrity and have a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
Value proposition for you:
* flexible work schedule.
* proven potential for professional growth.
* a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
* the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
* exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
As the vice president, biometrics you will…
* be a critical part of the global core leadership team by being responsible for the guidance and strategic direction of the global biostatistic and data management teams.
* advance the overall success and future growth of our client by having executive contact with current clients, providing key client oversight and strategic project contribution, and contributing to new business development.
* develop and implement department strategies to increase productivity and quality, while decreasing cycle times and costs. Oversee the data management and statistical aspects of client projects and project teams.
* participate in presentations of capabilities and research proposals to prospective clients. Represent data management and biostatistics in marketing efforts by developing project bid proposals, participating at bid defense meetings, or performing client presentations.
* provide oversight of the hiring and management of personnel. Ensure that adequate training occurs and that performance evaluations are completed.
* and much more!
degree in statistics, biostatistics, math, or a related field. Phd or master’s degree preferred.
* at least 15 years of relevant work experience and at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
* experience in a leadership position within biostatistics or data management for a cro.
* have previously contributed to the overall strategic direction of a company or business unit.
* thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
* working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.+78 Other Responses