Biotech Manufacturing Procedure
We need an expert witness in the field of biotech manufacturing procedures and or pharmaceutical manufacturing best practice. To advise court on issues relating to quality assurance and the failure to follow procedure (or not, as the case may be)+20 Other Responses
Life Sciences Online Training
We are a leading provider of educational webinars for the international life sciences community and we are looking for independent u.S.-based consultants/subject matter experts with a minimum of 10 years hands-on industry experience to provide interactive, online training for the pharmaceutical, biotech and/or medical device industry.
Must have proven experience in instructional design and content development and be well versed in adult learning principles. This position may lead to a long-term contract.+24 Other Responses
We are hosting webinars presented by zintro experts as a way to source new clients for you. We promote the webinar invitation to our 180,000 users through email and other channels, then we post the webinar to our blog and promote the video. You can view some examples here.
This initiative would be completely free for you. You would be able to include your zintro profile in the webinar to promote your services and you would only pay us 15% of any engagement generated through the webinar effort.
Presentations are normally 40 minutes and focus on subjects that might showcase your expertise and help you source new clients. After your presentation, we will leave an additional 15 minutes of time to answer attendee questions live.
To view some examples of past webinars, go to: https://blog.Zintro.Com/webinars/
i'm coordinating the schedule for the next available webinar slots and would like to know if you are available for any of the following dates:
july 16th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
july 30th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
august 13th, 2015 2015 1:00 pm edt
august 27th, 2015 2015 1:00 pm edt
september 10th, 2015 2015 1:00 pm edt
september 24th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
october 8th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
october 22nd, 2015 1:00 pm edt
november 5th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
november 19th, 2015 1:00 pm edt
december 3rd, 2015 1:00 pm edt
we usually hold a practice session on the monday preceding the presentation date. We can do the practice session at whatever time is most convenient for you.
In addition to your preferred dates, i would appreciate if you could provide the following information:
1) zintro id or sign up email address
2) complete name and title
3) company you work for
4) topic of your presentation+27 Other Responses
Vice President, Biometrics
Join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! our client is a distinct, full-service contract research organization with offices in california, massachusetts, and quebec. Due to their growth and investment they have recently relocated our headquarters to southborough, ma. They are serious about scientific integrity and have a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
Value proposition for you:
* flexible work schedule.
* proven potential for professional growth.
* a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
* the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
* exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
As the vice president, biometrics you will…
* be a critical part of the global core leadership team by being responsible for the guidance and strategic direction of the global biostatistic and data management teams.
* advance the overall success and future growth of our client by having executive contact with current clients, providing key client oversight and strategic project contribution, and contributing to new business development.
* develop and implement department strategies to increase productivity and quality, while decreasing cycle times and costs. Oversee the data management and statistical aspects of client projects and project teams.
* participate in presentations of capabilities and research proposals to prospective clients. Represent data management and biostatistics in marketing efforts by developing project bid proposals, participating at bid defense meetings, or performing client presentations.
* provide oversight of the hiring and management of personnel. Ensure that adequate training occurs and that performance evaluations are completed.
* and much more!
degree in statistics, biostatistics, math, or a related field. Phd or master’s degree preferred.
* at least 15 years of relevant work experience and at least 5 years of supervisory experience.
* experience in a leadership position within biostatistics or data management for a cro.
* have previously contributed to the overall strategic direction of a company or business unit.
* thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
* working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.+27 Other Responses