Medical Device Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance
To plan, file, and prepare regulatory, and 510k submissions for fda on new or substantially changed products. In addition the incumbent will prepare technical files in support of ce marking, and maintain compliance with applicable device regulations including support of fda udi requirements. Finally the incumbent will serve as regulatory representative on selected project teams for new product design as well as project teams for process development, developing departmental sops/policies regarding regulatory requirements and processes.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
Competitive salary and benefits. Relocation offered.
manage daily activities of regulatory affairs and quality assurance personnel
implement all regulatory and quality assurance activities according to in-house procedures and regulatory requirements
establish qa procedures for internal and vendor compliance with the fda and international regulatory requirements, quality regulations and guidelines
communicate with regulatory agencies; provide oversight to ensure that the company is 100% compliant with us and international regulatory requirements
lead regulatory affairs and quality assurance during fda inspections, notified body audits and internal audits; participate in all respective agency audits and responses to support audit findings or other respective actions related to such audits
determine the types of regulatory submissions or internal documentation that are required, in situations such as proposed device changes, and maintain regulatory clearances and approvals with necessary filings and communications
prepare fda premarket submissions (including fda 510k) and technical files as required for new and updated products
bachelor’s degree in a scientific or engineering field or equivalent combination of experience.
Minimum of 5 years working in the medical device industry within regulatory affairs role is required.
Must have direct, lead role fda/iso audit experience
must have proven ability to prepare and submit documents to fda, such as 510(k) premarket notifications, investigational device exemptions (ides), and premarket approval applications, (pmas); must have proven successful ce marking of devices through design dossier or technical file process.
Location: greater philadelphia area, pa+25 Other Responses
Medical Device Manufacturing Landscape
Have a potential client that we may do research for. Am trying to get a feel for whether or not we can actually find them the right respondent types. They are looking to speak with key decision makers of medical device manufacturers, specifically looking to speak to them about the following:
- identifying pain points, fears, uncertainties, and potential points of confusion that they can address through marketing communications
- establishing the audiences that have the most interest in and need for the client's services - what motivates them, where do they get information, etc.
- questions/concerns that manufacturers have about entering the chinese market and work with the cfda
- general unmet needs or medical device manufacturers as it pertains to better grasping standards set for class ii or iii devices by the cfda, fda, or ema.
If there is anyone that feels they might be the right person to speak with for this study, or know what title(s) we should be targeting at the manufacturers, please send me a message.
Targeting key decision makers that actually work for a medical device manufacturer
thank you!!+17 Other Responses
Online Pharmaceutical & Medical Devices Market
Need an expert who would be able to assist on the global online pharmaceutical and medical devices market. The key data points that i would like to discuss our:
- evolution of the online sales of pharma and med devices
- key driving factors and challenges
- split of offline and online share pharma and med devices
- geographic split of the online market of pharma and med devices
- operating model of companies
- type of products sold via the online channel
- split on type of customers purchasing via the online channel (b2c, b2b)
- future landscape of the online channel
we need to understand the global perspective on the study. +29 Other Responses
Medical Devices Product Launch
I am looking for an expert to support the launch of a new product in europe in 3q 2012. The competitive candidate will have demonstrated expertise in international trade, customs, supply chain, logistics, distribution and insurance for class ii & iii fda/ema medical devices.+8 Other Responses