Blood Based Diagnostics For Parkinson's Disease
I am looking for healthcare professionals/ research professionals actively involved in the diagnosis of parkinson's disease. The main objective for the study would be to understand the requirement,implementation and application of blood based diagnostics for parkinson's disease.
Interested consultant are requested to provide a short brief for the screening question below that would help me to identify the relevant contact.
Q. Which stage parkinson's would be ideal for a blood based diagnostics, if such test is made available?+undefined Other Responses
Blood Bank And Independent Lab Market
Looking for information regarding blood banks and independent laboratories. Here are the types of information needed:
1) overall difference in non profit and for profit laboratories and blood banks
2) management and regulatory differences between non-profit entities and for profit ones
i need to speak with lab directors or someone who has experience managing blood banks or independent diagnostic labs.+9 Other Responses
Pharma Data Collection And Analysis
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with pharma/ex-pharma executives and learn about data collection and data analysis. We would like to get a better understanding on which data are currently the most sought after and valuable to pharma companies and how much, on average, do they pay for them.
This is a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please consider summarizing your relevant experience with short answers to the questions below:
1. Can you discuss how pharma companies generate data? (y?N)
2. Can you share the major challenges in generating data and who are the major providers? Please briefly explain.
3. Can share your insight on how the most sought after and valuable data generated (i.E. Which patient tests/diagnostics generate the data, e.G. Blood samples, stool, etc.)?Please answer briefly.
*** referrals will be highly appreciated+undefined Other Responses
Clinical Laboratory Science
Clinical laboratory scientist
generalist (experienced with hematology, microbiology, serology, blood banking, urinalysis)
bachelor's degree in medical lab science or related field+4 Other Responses