Bonds On A Construction Contract
Looking for information on bonds on a construction contract
for a o&m construction project, valued at $4,000,000; and work to be performed for 3 months, if a performance bond is required and what are the likely cost implications and benefits?
2. Performance bonds cost structure
3. An indication of the severity of the project risk if the performance bond was not initiated
4. Statistical analysis to show the benefits of instituting the performance bond on a construction project (case studies)+17 Other Responses
Fixed Income Technology
Technologists at institutional financial services firms, focused on solutions for trading and processing fixed income products (bonds, swaps, etc.) are required by our us firm for paid interviews.
Firm types should include but are not limited to asset managers, hedge funds, broker-dealers, investment banks, etc.
Us and europe preferred.+42 Other Responses
Bond Rating Canada
Bond rating agencies in canada
2)subscription costs of agencies like dbrs, fitch, moodys+6 Other Responses
Future Regulations On Mass Transit Systems And Their Impact On Tires
Timeline - 23rd may
i am currently doing a whitepaper on the upcoming regulations for mass transit systems (buses, brt, trucks, rolling stock, road and rail infrastructure) which have a direct or indirect impact on tire/wheel industry.
Markets - regional level - eu, usa, china, australia
markets - eu country specific - france and italy
the regulations are divided into 4 types:
type i - current regulation that is effective in future
type ii - proposed regulation that is under discussion
type iii - programs and projects that are likely to become future regulations
type iv - anticipated regulations
i am interested in talking to (illustrations only):
govt. Regulatory bodies - ec (european commission), dg move (directorate general for mobility and transport), dot (department of transport), state council (china), ministry of transport (china), dot (australia)
govt. Transport agencies or federal bodies - etrma (european tire and rubber manufacturers association), era (european agency for railways), civitas (city vitality and sustainability), ertrac (european road transport advisory council), unife (union des industries ferroviaires européennes), uitp (union international des transports publics), fra (federal railroad administration), fhwa (federal highway adminisnhtsa tration), fta (federal transit administration), nhtsa (national highway traffic safety administration)
rolling stock manufacturers - alstom, bombardier transportation, lohr industries, siemens transportation systems ltd, crrc
bus manufacturers - byd, volvo, solaris, vdl
mass transit service providers - keolis, twisto, atkins
rubber manufacturers associations: etrma (european tire and rubber manufacturers association), cira (china rubber industry association)
type of respondents (preferred designations) - policy officers, compliance officers, strategy and sales & marketing heads/managers/sr. Managers, policy makers
- regulations process (from planning to implementation)
- megatrends driving regulations
- key drivers and challenges
regulations and their impact
- what are the upcoming regulations for mass transit systems? What is their impact on tires/wheel industry?
- what regulations are anticipated to come in the next 5 years for mass transit systems that are likely to impact tire industry?
Regulations on vehicle designs, technology and their impact
- nvh regulations and their impact (for instance use of rubber tires for lrts)
- electrification initiatives and their impact on tiers
- connected technologies, ai and their impact on tires
infrastructure and operating regulations:
- road materials and designs
- rail materials and designs+8 Other Responses