Digital Capital Markets Services
Digital capital markets services for institutional and corporate clients:
we would like to understand, on behalf of our client – a leading bank in israel, what are the main capital market services banks provide to their institutional\corporate\enterprise clients. In particular:
- what types of clients are they serving?
- what are the main services to each segment?
- what is the business model?
- are there any costs to the client?
- developed in-house or an off-the-shelf solution developed by an external company
it is extremely important to focus on services to large-scale clients – institutional, enterprise, corporate, capital market players, etc. Services to private clients are not relevant for this project.
Another key issue is to understand the reasons behind the decisions – not just description of services but also understanding why these services where chosen, why this business model, etc.
Suitable candidates can be banking professionals which held the following positions:
• senior level professionals in trading\e-trading services
• relationship managers (rm) in the capital markets departments
other suitable candidates can be from technology companies who develop trading\capital markets solutions for banks:
• r&d managers in technology companies who worked with banks
+9 Other Responses
Director Of Treasury
Director of treasury:
reporting to the treasurer, the director will lead the development,
implementation and execution of the company's capital structure, financial risk management,
cash flow forecasting, international funding and repatriation and capital deployment strategies
– develop and analyze company’s cash flow and liquidity position, ensuring that capital structure is appropriate to fund company’s business plan and achieve lowest possible overall cost of capital
– oversee capital markets and funding activities. Develop strategy and execution of capital markets transactions, including bond issuance and redemption and bank funding; continually monitor capital markets and work with investment banks to identify opportunities to optimize capital structure
– develop and execute capital deplyoyment strategies of the company, including managing share repurchase program
– manage risk positions, including interest rate and fx exposures, and recommend appropriate hedging strategies. Supervise all processes in hedging activities, including exposure forecasting, hedge execution, and reporting activities. Investigate opportunities to expand risk management scope
– develop and execute funding and cash repatriation strategies for overseas subsidiaries. Develop annual funding plan for each overseas entity and recommend tax-efficient strategies that optimize the use of trapped capital overseas. Recommend hedging strategies and monitor currency hedges for intercompany loans or dividends
– develop and maintain relationship with rating agencies
– develop and maintain relationship with bank group
– develop treasury personnel
solid understanding of key finance and accounting concepts
experience in capital markets, risk management, financing and capital deployment development and execution
minimum of 8+ years of total experience of progressively increasing responsibility and/ or
regular promotion in a publicly traded company
broad finance skill with relevant treasury experience
proven track record of recruiting, developing and promoting talent
demonstrated versatility as finance professional
candidates must be u.S citizens or permanent residents+13 Other Responses
Treasury Management Systems
we're a large indian it company looking for investment banking, capital markets domain & sub domain experts. Your expertise in treasury management is of interest to us. We're in the process of shortlisting appropriate candidates & will appreciate if you let us know your interest.
Best regards+25 Other Responses