Plastic Bottles & Closures
Cr bottle cap, 28mm, has inconsistent removal torque.
Need consultant to find/fix problem.Incositant cap removal torgque on 28 mm cr cap. Capper is servo-driven and provideds consitannt closing torque.
Need visit client and solve the problem+4 Other Responses
Plastic Bottle Injection Molding Plant In Usa
We are us based company and are planning to manufacture plastic bottles using injection molding technology.
We are seeking a highly specialized expert-consultant to help us with setting up plastic bottle injection molding plant.
Kindly respond with a brief description of your experience in this area. Thank you.+8 Other Responses
Pet Bottles Paneling
We are having issues with our pet bottles paneling. We believe this is due to pressure changes caused by temperature fluctuation. We are using vented liners, but the liquid product is viscous and clogs the liner during transit. I am interested in a consultant to help 1) confirm what is causing the issue and 2) recommend and help source/execute a solution.+6 Other Responses
Pharmaceutical Grade Plastic Bottles
We are currently trying to understand the market trends and dynamics for pharmaceutical grade plastic bottles and closures. Based on our research, we understand that plastic bottles have largest demand in the pharmaceutical packaging segment and need for child-resistant and senior friendly packaging is driving this market. We are also trying to understand:
- various technologies adopted for manufacturing plastic bottles and closures
- raw material procurement strategies by suppliers
- various pricing models prevailing in the pharmaceutical industry while procuring bottles and closures
- pharmaceutical case studies and references of procurement models
- price negotiation strategies for pharmaceutical companies
- information on technology such as rfid, serialization, smart tags, etc.
- identifying top suppliers for pharmaceutical grade bottles and closures+4 Other Responses