Vietnam - Cpc Industry (mono-brand Retailers)
- industry: cosmetics and personal care (cpc)
- industry focus: cpc mono-brand beauty specialty retailers (brands that sell their products via their own shops (e.G. L'occitane, thefaceshop, lush, ...)
- country: vietnam & malaysia
list of top 15 major cpc mono-brand beauty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.) in vietnam (e.G. By sales estimation, number of stores, etc).
Market share of major cpc mono-brand beauty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.) in vietnam. Size of store sales and size of online sales.
Initiatives adopted by top 15 major cpc mono-brand beauty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.) in vietnam to differentiate themselves from their peers? (e.G. Ingredient, packaging, target customers, pricing, brand’s values, etc)
description of the barriers to entry for new players to enter the industry in vietnam
for the following retail trade channels (shopping malls, department stores, high-street retailing, airport retailing, online) for cpc mono-brand beauty specialty retailers (e.G. L’occitane, the body shop, the face shop, laneige, etc.), to describe:
- what are the advantages and disadvantages
- what are the latest trends
- challenges operating a store in each of the channel
which segment (color cosmetics, skin care, body care, hair care, fragrances, men care) will drive the cpc industry in the next 5 years, and why?+13 Other Responses
O&g Companies Engaging With Brand Valuation
We are looking for an expert to share insights on brand valuation firms (like interbrand, brand finance, brandz), and how oil and gas companies are currently leveraging them. We are looking to understand engagement best practices and contract models through which oil and gas companies engage with brand valuation firms.
Below are some of the key questions we had:
1. How do oil and gas companies engage with brand valuation companies?
A. Is it a project milestone-based contract or a lump sum contract?
B. What is the contract duration for these contracts?
2. Please provide 3 – 4 case examples of oil and gas companies engaging with brand valuation companies
3. Do oil and gas companies prefer to source brand valuation at a regional or global basis? Any best practices for sourcing brand valuation?
4. Is there any forward-looking strategic guidance or benefit provided by these brand valuation companies?
5. What are the key cost drivers for brand valuation firms, and what is the typical cost structure of a brand valuation consultancy?
6. What is the general mark-up (in percentage ranges) applied by brand valuation firms, and what factors is it dependent on?
7. Any negotiation levers which can help clients negotiate favorable contracts with brand valuation firms?
We would require experts with a background in brand valuation & brand tracking, and having experience in engaging with oil and gas clients.+9 Other Responses
Content Acquisition And Licensing
Looking for talent and experienced people inside the content licensing and acquisition field.
Content for a new web based platform. Solid funding from well known financial partners. Experienced a/v licensing- tech- and marketing team.
We are looking for people with a deep understanding and experience dealing with digital licensing inside fashion retail, sports, outdoors and similar.
Levels of interests: affiliate programs offering seamless api modules, aggregators, agents or directly with the brands.+8 Other Responses
Pharma Otc Brands
We are looking for experts from large pharmaceutical companies in the us. We are interested in individuals who are have experience in over the counter (otc) brands, measuring sales performance and incenting sales teams for otc brands, working in institutional channels (hospital, government, long term care, etc.), and working with multi-specialty or mixed bag sales teams (teams that promote to different physician audiences).
This is a paid 60-minute interview for $250. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Can you speak about the manner how you use a field sales team calling on doctors to drive otc brand growth?
2. Can you discuss the measures you use to evaluate success or gauge performance of the sales team?+19 Other Responses