Breast Cancer Care In China
I am looking for an expert on breast cancer care and imaging in china+5 Other Responses
The zintro blog needs you!iâm looking for your expert opinion on the news below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long.Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site.You will be named in the article and a link to your profile will be included.Your contribution is voluntary(there is no direct payment involved,but you will get lots of traffic to your profile).If interested,please send me your response via znotes within the next few days.
Uc irvine medical center is the first in usa to use the marginprobe system,which reduces by half the need to reoperate and cut out breast cancer cells missed during an initial lumpectomy.When the probe touches an excised lumpectomy specimen,radio-frequency signals are transmitted into the tissue and reflected back to the console,where theyâre analyzed using a specialized algorithm to determine tissue status.Will this method reduce the need for repeat surgeries?
This is a great marketing opportunity to get your name and opinion published on our blog.Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
please include your full name,we will link it to your expert profile,getting you more presence on zintro.If you have any questions,please let me know.
idil kan+2 Other Responses
Electronic Medical Technology
We are looking to speak with chief nursing officers, directors of nursing, nurse managers who specialize in oncology and work either in a hospital or medical office. We are interested in those who make decisions for purchasing emr (electronic medical records) or emh (electronic medical health) technology.
This is a 20-minute paid phone consultation for $150. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Do you specialize in cancer or oncology?
2. Do you make emr (electronic medical records) or emh (electronic medical health) technology purchasing decisions?+95 Other Responses
Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Market Access
We are looking for medical department chiefs or directors from the top pancreatic cancer treatment institutions in germany and france. We are interested in individuals who can provide insight on the market access landscape for current and future metastatic pancreatic cancer (pdac) therapies in germany and france.
This is a paid 1-hour consultation for $300. Kindly respond with a brief answer as to your relevance in the space below:
1. Can you discuss the market access landscape metastatic pancreatic cancer (pdac) therapies in either germany and france?+20 Other Responses
Looking for experts in market & sale of breast cancer drugs for stage 2+3 Other Responses
Genetic Cancer Screening
We are a prominent research firm and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about reimbursement for genetic cancer screening tests esp brca to understand the overall market. Ideal candidates would be individuals who have direct experience in evaluating such services for reimbursements for a mid to large sized health insurer.+6 Other Responses
Colon Cancer Elective Surgeries
Our client is looking to speak with multiple colon cancer doctors who can discuss what the landscape will look like as elective surgeries in the united states begin to re-open.
This will be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
Please provide a brief response below as to your relevance in the space.
- can you speak on the overall landscape (medical, financial perspective) as elective surgeries in the united states begin to re-open?
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. This is not a sales solicitation.
*all the information you provide us is kept strictly confidential. It is used for classification purposes only.+15 Other Responses
i am currently conducting a study on prostate cancer in mexico. The key areas of study are as below:
1.What are the core men's health issues in mexico besides prostate cancer?
2.Share of oncology drug market
5. Insurance framework etc.
I am working on a tight deadline and would highly appreciate your early response.
rikita+5 Other Responses
Our conferences (tour) begins in oct. And visits 29 countries. We need sponsors for the u.S. Leg immediately.
We need a sales professional that specializes in funding women's causes. Our speakers specialize in overcoming breast cancer, domestic abuse, eating disorders, and more.
This tour is dedicated to waking women up to their full potential. We are committed to providing education that empowers and inspires. Our speakers introduce effective and sustainable strategies to promote wellness in body, mind and spirit in the lives of women all over the world.+11 Other Responses
Secondary-immunodeficiency In Blood Cancer
We would like to speak with physicians ( hematologist-oncologists, immunologists, and infectious disease specialists) involved in the diagnosis, treatment, and ongoing management of patients with sid that is associated with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll), multiple myeloma (mm), or non-hodgkin’s lymphoma (nhl).
We are aiming to carry out message testing to identify messages that are most compelling to physicians with respect to the diagnosis and treatment of secondary immune deficiency (sid) associated with hematological cancers.
This is a 75-minutes paid phone consultation and a 10 minutes pre-task. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
1. Do you see at least 10 patients per month with secondary immunodeficiency (sid) associated with chronic lymphocytic leukemia (cll), multiple myeloma, or non-hodgkin’s lymphoma (nhl)?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
Referrals are highly appreciated
+6 Other Responses
Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Therapy Market
We are looking for participants who can speak on the market access landscape for current and future metastatic pancreatic cancer therapies in germany. We are interested to speak with the following:
- current or former regional / local payer; former national payer / consultant
- kol stakeholders: ludwig-maximilians-universitat (lmu) munchen; joint practice for interdisciplinary oncology and hematology, freiburg
this is a 60-minutes paid phone interview and a 90-minutes paid phone interview.
Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to this space:
1. How would you describe your current role?
2. Have you participated in any market research studies in the past month regarding metastatic pancreatic cancer?
For kol stakeholders:
1. What is your primary specialty?
2. Approximately how many metastatic pancreatic cancer patients do you consult and/or treat on a monthly basis?
3. Please score your level of expertise and insight on the metastatic pancreatic cancer space from 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high. Please briefly elaborate.
4. Please score your ability to discuss the impact of clinical evidence packages on regulatory approval, access, and reimbursement in your market from 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high. Please briefly elaborate.
5. Please score your ability to review product profiles and provide thoughts on data points that would be most relevant to shape decision-making in your market from 1 to 5, where 1 is low and 5 is high. Please briefly elaborate.
6. Have you ever advised national, regional, and/or local healthcare decision-making bodies in your market? Please briefly elaborate.+14 Other Responses
Targeted Small Molecules For Cancer Therapy
I am a theoretical biologist and clinical oncology researcher seeking an association with an established biotech/biopharmaceutical company for the development of a whole new class of targeted cancer drugs. The foundational work is conceptual but a provisional patent for drug development has been submitted. Can you assist in this matter? . . . .+16 Other Responses