North America Nuclear Power Plants Industry
Expert interview - improving operations in the nuclear power plant industry
expert interview tracking task on how to simplify operational processes through automation. Our client has developed a visual platform that simplifies and digitizes the planning and execution of procedures in nuclear plants would would like to test it against market realities the interview will be about 45-60 minutes.
We are looking for experts;
- based in north america
- currently work at a nuclear power plant
- ideally a plant manger or operations executive
if you are interested, please let me know.
katie+4 Other Responses
i would like to request your expertise for a project on operational excellence in nuclear power plants in former soviet union.
We are looking for senior professionals with experience from nuclear plants serving large industrial holdings from the former soviet union countries that went through privatization.
The areas for discussion are:
- continuous improvement / lean / operational excellence (fixed and variable cost reduction, maintenance optimization, throughput increase, etc.)
- privatization and following transformation, with awareness of social issues
- central / hq continuous improvement / lean organization and training
i look forward to your replies.
maria+12 Other Responses